New version of Wild energy??? (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / New version of Wild energy???
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Katherine
# Posted: 30 Apr 2007 01:03

susanne
there are very terrible artists out there that make millions... for reason i don't know...

cora
# Posted: 30 Apr 2007 10:13

Katherine
and now could be "Wild, Crazy, New" i hope this doesnt become the album title because it is a crap title.

The album title will be "Wild Energy" No doubt about that.
But the rest of the information about the album on Wikipedia is unconfirmed. So it may be true, may be not.

susanne
# Posted: 30 Apr 2007 11:45

Lussekatt

http://www.share.net.ua/forum/index.php?s=165ce60485ec81d9e1d6620ef1d1 173d&showforum=7

you have to be capable to decypher cyrillic letters and then you click on the band or artist and you get a link and you can download the album at ones.

Katherine
In holland there is an artist who is supposed to be the best artist in holland but he only sings covers of italian songs. lately an italian visited us and she siad. o, a cover of .... (i cannot remember the name)
But when you go on holiday to italy you can here all his songs but then by the original atists.

Katherine
# Posted: 30 Apr 2007 13:41

susanne
i hate that when artists just have cover songs they need some individuality, i mean if they going to cover a song atleast change it to make it unique for example Rhianna - SOS

susanne
# Posted: 1 May 2007 15:53

Katherine

I have found another bootleg performance of wild energy the new version. ruslana falls over and stands up and continues. you hear that she breathes in at the wrong moment and doesn't pay enough attention to the long clothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1b8vQttD9s

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 May 2007 16:17

susanne
ruslana falls over and stands up and continues.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry Ruslana, Im really sorry for laughing but GEEEZ WHAT FUNNY IT LOOKS LIKE!!! I just love that kind of bloopers on TV, but of course I feel sorry for Ruslana. Its really embarrasing especially in front of cameras and all audience....

Envy
# Posted: 1 May 2007 16:30

Poor Ruslana ... it looked like she took a pretty hard fall
Hope she didnt hurt herself !

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 May 2007 16:40

Envy

yeah you hear the bump in the mik...but she is sooooooo proffessional as she is fast with contine the song. In that view the fall is in a perfect moment in the song as it by then allowed her to stand up and she managed to continue singing in the exact moment when she was supposed to. Out of that Im really impressed!
But in an earlier stage of the video Ruslana didnt sing - when it sounded like she was supposed to- for an nonvisible reason....

Chibi
# Posted: 1 May 2007 16:41

Whoaw. I'm already interested xD But my internet is too slow =[
Anyone, if you want to download the vid from youtube, go to http://downthisvideo.com and past your youtube link there! ;)

susanne
# Posted: 1 May 2007 16:48

Lussekatt

She stopped because she didn't breath at the right point. You have to time your breathing. i play the trumpet since i was 7. When you miss a phrase you can better start at the new phrase. I guess when you make a mistake you are too busy correcting it in stead off paying attention to your clothing. She fell over her costume. did you notice that?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 May 2007 17:07 - Edited by: Lussekatt

susanne
She stopped because she didn't breath at the right point. You have to time your breathing.

right, I know what you mean. I take combined singing and dancelessions and timing with breathing is the right word surely when you move around like she do!

When you miss a phrase you can better start at the new phrase.

true and she dropped one phrase shortly before she fell down and her lack of concentration by then also lead to the fall.

I guess when you make a mistake you are too busy correcting it in stead off paying attention to your clothing. She fell over her costume. did you notice that?

I have analyzed this video a few times now and see diffrent things in it but dont see that clear that she slip on her clothes but I understand that she do out of the situation.

Well, The performance in whole is quite weak. There is other places in the song where she is having lack of both breath and concentration. Poor Ruslana, it must have been an nightmareperformance for her. I hope she is okey and she dont tear herself out.

Ruslana
please be careful about yourself, I told you in Stockholm remember?

Guido
# Posted: 1 May 2007 17:10

Im really sorry for laughing but GEEEZ WHAT FUNNY IT LOOKS LIKE!!!
Wild Ruslana. Was she reading the german text on the poster ?
Did you learn her that act ?
It was funny indeed.
Hope your wound heals.

susanne
# Posted: 1 May 2007 17:41

Lussekatt

I guess you're more focused at some moments and less on other moments. I only played in orchestras so you can rely on others when you make a mistake. but that is not possible when you are on your own.

And I didn't have the idea she really hurt herself. only her arm must be painfull.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 May 2007 17:41

Guido
Was she reading the german text on the poster ?
Did you learn her that act ?

xaxaxaxaxa!! I certainly didnt but it could be!

Hope your wound heals

at this point I think more about the wound Ruslana might got out of her fall!

cora
# Posted: 1 May 2007 18:35

The user has removed the video of Ruslana. I havn't seen it :-(
Can those of you who are subscribed to youtube ask the user, if he can put it back on please.

cora
# Posted: 1 May 2007 18:52

Found a a studio recording of the new version of Wild Energy! At least 1,5 minutes of it.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 May 2007 18:53

cora

oj!! removed?! I think it might because I told the host of the video that the songs name is Wild Energy and not Wild thing. He had written "wild thing" all over the video in a rolling text, a copyrightmark - really annoying such one as its so huge. He responded to it and I think he is changing it now but I will check with him, and also ask if I can get the original from him so we all can download it :P

cora
# Posted: 1 May 2007 19:00

Lussekatt
I will check with him, and also ask if I can get the original from him so we all can download it :P

Perfect! Thank you!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 May 2007 19:06 - Edited by: Lussekatt

cora
Found a a studio recording of the new version of Wild Energy! At least 1,5 minutes of it.

WOAAAAAH!!!!!! I love it!! what a wonderful clear base in it!
Please bring on the full version right away!

Thanks a lot, that give me clear hope that more is to come

Chibi
# Posted: 1 May 2007 20:21

Wow!
Its bad we can't download that... ;_;
oh well.
Very soon we'll get much more, everything we want right now and even more =D

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 3 May 2007 00:29

the video got deleted !!!!! i didnt see it

Katherine
# Posted: 3 May 2007 01:01

i don't think this is the proper version, it seems unedited and the bass is too clear, plus its in a mono format... i think this was just a provisional

susanne
# Posted: 3 May 2007 20:52

Lussekatt

i saw he removed it. I wonder why. No we are the only who saw the fall. besides a huge audience. But I don't think germans will laugh at it. Dutch poeple are a meaner audience and they will point and laugh.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 May 2007 02:34

susanne
I wonder why. No we are the only who saw the fall.

YES its such a great pity!! I would love to see it again and also I really want Cora and everyone who didnt see it to see it!

I havent been online for a couple of days and check YouTube now. I wrote to that person quite fast after it was removed and requested it to be put back. I never got a reply I really wonder why she, I think its a she now... "Sandy" took it off. If it was to edit away the "wild thing" thingie then it could fast be back again but it isnt...Its weird really.
Now I have approached again in another way. Maybe if more of you here who have a YouTube account, Susanne, Katherine, Tim can also do the same and request it, then she might put it back for us. I guess we can forget about getting the original from her by now as she didnt reply my request about that (maybe thats why I never got a reply)
At this point I would just be glad if it will be back on YouTube...

well, here is the host of the video with Ruslana falling on stage for anyone who wish to give it a try:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BJsunnyday

cora
# Posted: 4 May 2007 18:41

Lussekatt
I wrote to that person quite fast after it was removed and requested it to be put back. I never got a reply I really wonder why she, I think its a she now... "Sandy" took it off.

Thanks for your effort. Let's hope that she will put it back.

Maybe if more of you here who have a YouTube account, Susanne, Katherine, Tim can also do the same and request it, then she might put it back for us.

Good idea.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 May 2007 01:36

Still nothing on YouTube Can other YouTubers of forum please help out with requesting the video back? I really want to see it again!

Chibi
# Posted: 6 May 2007 11:21

Lussekatt
How do I do this? o.O

Esther
# Posted: 6 May 2007 18:33

I have send her a message via youtube if she wants to share the video with me. Hope she will reply with a yes.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 May 2007 22:04

Chibi

You need to have an account on YouTube for that, you have one?

Esther
Thanks for helping

Esther
# Posted: 6 May 2007 23:10

Lussekatt
Thanks for helping
You're welcome :-)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site