New version of Wild energy??? (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / New version of Wild energy???
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Ruthen
# Posted: 17 May 2007 23:30

Still nothing

Lussekatt
# Posted: 17 May 2007 23:40 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Ruthen

nothing of that lost YouTube video where Ruslana fall on stage you mean?

what you all think we shall do about it, make another approach or leave it? If requesting again then what tactic to use?

Ruthen
# Posted: 18 May 2007 10:48

It would be nice to see this video....
A have left a message on her youtube profile page (of the user who put this video, I mean), but I saw that there are only two requests. Maybe we all should write something, but we can guaranty that it will work... Maybe we could find her e-mail adress and write an e-mail? (maybe there's her email on youtube, but I don't really know where...)

susanne
# Posted: 19 May 2007 00:21

Lussekatt

this person has other clips of the pater maffay show on his profile. we can trace him. we should just ask again. (it was a very funny moment)

susanne
# Posted: 19 May 2007 00:23

Lussekatt

You requested some clips from me. I have a new computer. Do you have MSN? i heard you can exchange files through msn.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 May 2007 00:48

Ruthen
A have left a message on her youtube profile page

woah! You are "rusinskyj"?

but I saw that there are only two requests. Maybe we all should write something

I know! I have asked before here but few got to help out with it. There is more people who can try ask. I can do again and also from another YouTube account

Maybe we could find her e-mail adress and write an e-mail? (maybe there's her email on youtube, but I don't really know where...)

no there isnt a direct email but you can write a private message. But that require the person in question to log in and see it from there. I know this user is active on YouTube, I check regulary and she/he is on very often but have ignored our requests!!!

susanne
we can trace him

in what way and how? well it doesnt matter if we trace or not, if he/she refuse to share the video again then we cant do anything about it...

we should just ask again

okey, best would be if many of us do it within some days so he/she get tired of us and realise that helping us is the only way of getting rid of us :P

You requested some clips from me.

Well, It was for Kadmilos as he wanted them but I know now that he got them from Cora. But there is still things to say about videos with you so I dont mind talking on msn. I have to dig for your emailaddress that I have somewhere to give your my msn access as I dont state that address on forum

cora
# Posted: 19 May 2007 12:16

I've also got an account on Youtube now. I have uploaded my recording of Svitanok and left a message to the owner of the removed Wild Energy recording.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 May 2007 13:38

cora

*thumb up* (the smileys has been suddenly disabled and the computer claims its a blocked popup :S.... )

cora
# Posted: 19 May 2007 13:50

They work for me.

susanne
# Posted: 19 May 2007 14:48

Lussekatt

i wouldnt want my adres on a forum either. i'll sent it to you trought a message on youtube.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 May 2007 21:44

Finally I got a reply from the host of the video of Ruslana in Bremen. Its a short and very sad message:

no uplod again
sorry

I havent given any reply yet. Dont know what to say, just still wonder why...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 29 May 2007 22:10

no uplod again
sorry

susanne
# Posted: 29 May 2007 22:19

Lussekatt

shall I give it another try with my secondary school German. See whether I can remember all the grammar. um, bis für ohne gegen is accusative. der die das die, der des der des, dem der dem den, den die das die. see i can still remember some of it.

cora
# Posted: 29 May 2007 22:37

Lussekatt
Its a short and very sad message:
no uplod again
sorry

susanne
shall I give it another try with my secondary school German.

You might as well ask me to translate a message for you ;-)
I have left a mesage in German. It didn't seem to help. But have a try as well. Can't harm.

susanne
# Posted: 29 May 2007 23:05

cora

never mind i just wanted to show off my language skills.

e/i wechsel geben, vergessen, sprechen but not nehmen. that is an exception.

Guido
# Posted: 29 May 2007 23:09

See whether I can remember all the grammar.
Not bad Sus. A few months ago I met my old teacher and he was very proud I remembered :
Mit, nach, bei, sei , von, zu, aus gehen mit dem Dativ,
Durch, für, gegen, ohne, um mit dem Akkusativ.
Ist schon 24 Jahre her. Habe aber 7 Jahre deutsch studiert.
UKrainisch ist für mich etwas schwerer.
Ljubliju geht mit dem akkusativ ? :-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 May 2007 23:32

susanne
cora

its a very good idea to approach directly in german. Maybe the best way would be if Cora create a message, we agree to it and then she translate it and I then send it privately in the way I received the message above. After all it took us weeks to get that very short reply and it was sent to me as I was the one to start this action off. So I suggest we first wait a while a few days at least and then think carefully what to say and after that approach in a smooth german way to hopefully get a more positive response than this...

susanne
# Posted: 30 May 2007 16:24

Guido

that is impressive.

sieben jahre deutsch studiert. ich habe ich glaube sechs jahre deutsch studiert.

i remember the word for six in german 'sechs' which you pronounce like 'sex'. I remember the 13 year old boys laughing.

Lussekatt

i hope he will respond.

cora
# Posted: 31 May 2007 21:13

susanne
never mind i just wanted to show off my language skills.

Okay ;-)

I have contacted to the owner of the removed video by email and offered some exclusive, previously unpublished photos of Peter Maffay in Ukraine. And I asked, if there is anything else, she would want in return.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 31 May 2007 21:40

cora

Wow! Great idea!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 31 May 2007 23:49

cora

very smart! I really hope that will work!!

Ruthen
# Posted: 13 Jun 2007 17:30

It worked!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thr_5kFacqw
Thanks to you all

WILDMET
# Posted: 14 Jun 2007 20:42

!
?
!

WILDMET
# Posted: 14 Jun 2007 21:03

?

cora
# Posted: 20 Jun 2007 17:21

Great that the video of Ruslana in Bremen is back! We should not complain about her name being spelled wrong in the clip, otherwise the owner might be pissed off and takes it offline again.

Oh dear, poor Ruslana, it must have hurt to fall like this.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 20 Jun 2007 21:16

When the new album will be released?

Chibi
# Posted: 20 Jun 2007 21:53

ruslanasite
You're not the only one who wants to know that D:

Esther
# Posted: 22 Jun 2007 11:26

ruslanasite
Chibi
There is progress on the album when you read the main site. But no date.

A wisdom from a vulcan:
Having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting; it is not logical but it is often true.

cora
# Posted: 22 Jun 2007 21:04

ruslanasite
Chibi
When the new album will be released?

No matter how often you ask, there is no new information about it. But sooner or later it will come for sure :-)

WILDMET
# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 06:55

! " " ! , ! ?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 9; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site