New version of Wild energy??? (5)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / New version of Wild energy???
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Katherine
# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 17:13

ruslanasite
Chibi
Esther

13.08.07 Currently Ruslana is fully involved in her music activities. She does not leave the studio, where she is working on the Ukrainian version of the new album

This tells us, all songs and instrumentals have been produced and written, if the english version is finished we assume all songs have finished, now shes just recording the ukrainian versions... they have to tweak them put it to the instrumentals...(which in theory should take a month or two) and poof its done then set a release date, enough to give them time for a music video release and some promo (another 3 months maybe less) so... lets say 4-5 months, so december - january for the full album, maybe another single in autumn then another in just before the release of the album.

chris1890
# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 20:08

noppppppppp I dont think sooo...maybe she is working for the managment of the ukranian album!!!But I wanna say another thinggg!!1 year has past since ruslana release wild energy single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats this??promotion of the new album???usually the artists release 1 single of the new album..and after 1or 2 mounths or weeks they release their new album!!!I cant wait anymoreeee!!!!And in another topic says that The new album will be released after the summer!!!december is WINTERRR!!!

WILDMET
# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 22:08

???

WILDMET
# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 22:09

??? :)

cora
# Posted: 18 Aug 2007 10:01

chris1890
usually the artists release 1 single of the new album..and after 1or 2 mounths or weeks they release their new album!!!

True. But you can't compare Ruslana with other artists. Everything is different with her, even the the way of promotion ;-)

And in another topic says that The new album will be released after the summer!!!december is WINTERRR!!!

Originally it was even announced for autumn 2006. The seasons come and go and also the years. We have to be patient :-)

Katherine
lets say 4-5 months, so december - january for the full album, maybe another single in autumn then another in just before the release of the album.

Thanks for your analysis. This may be true for other artists, but not for Ruslana. As we all know, things can take much longer. But there have been already unpredicted surprises. So, you'll never know....

susanne
# Posted: 19 Aug 2007 00:59

Katherine

I'm not technical, but does it really take two month to add a couple of vocals? It sounds to me that technicien are writing to many hour then they are actually working.

chris1890
# Posted: 19 Aug 2007 02:14 - Edited by: chris1890

and another thing..

what do you thing,will this new album sale more copies than diki tantsi?

anddd!!!!! the book wild energy..?was "bestseller" in ukraine?

cora
# Posted: 19 Aug 2007 11:27

chris1890
what do you thing,will this new album sale more copies than diki tantsi?

I hope so of course. But who can know before. It depends on so many factors, mainly of course on the promotion.

the book wild energy..?was "bestseller" in ukraine?

Yes, I think so.

Katherine
# Posted: 21 Aug 2007 19:30

chris1890
A lot has happend since the single mate, the change of record label meant a huge delay. Also her charity shows, and changing the songs for perfection.

susanne
2 months would be average for recording vocals, think about its not just a couple its a whole album.. maybe 10-14 songs, plus they re-record in different notes and keys to use for overlay. they would have atleast 3-5 different copies of vocals of the same song.

cora
Ruslana is just as professional as any other artist. My analysis was based pn average times of recording, which i applied to the way Ruslana works. it may well take longer if anything big happens, but if it dont i say no longer then 5 months.

Oh and about the single being released for a year, as much as it is ruslana and maybe the way she works because she is "not like any other artist" , but it is very bad marketing if she doesnt release another single before the album because people would have forgotten her as that may be hard to believe

susanne
# Posted: 21 Aug 2007 20:46

Katherine

I'm not that technical. i always thought they worked really quickly in a studio because the rent is very expensive of a studio.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Aug 2007 20:51

susanne

Ruslana has her own studio....

chris1890
# Posted: 21 Aug 2007 22:54 - Edited by: chris1890

emm another thing..the topic "the new album will be released after the summer" was written before or after ruslana changed her record label?

Katherine
# Posted: 22 Aug 2007 19:16

chris1890

... and december is after summer...

chris1890
# Posted: 22 Aug 2007 21:50

???????????

Chibi
# Posted: 22 Aug 2007 21:54

:(((
I can't wait anymore........

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Aug 2007 01:43

chris1890

The new album will be released after the summer!!!december is WINTERRR!!!

emm another thing..the topic "the new album will be released after the summer" was written before or after ruslana changed her record label?

Correct me if i'm wrong which i really don't think i am, december is after summer regardless of whether its winter... its still after summer which you believe the album will be released!!!!!!!

If it said "album will be released at the end of summer" you would have had a vaild point.

chris1890
# Posted: 23 Aug 2007 02:23

okkkkkkk sorry!!!!!!!

Esther
# Posted: 23 Aug 2007 09:20

Huh when did she change from record label?

Katherine
# Posted: 24 Aug 2007 21:51

chris1890
no need for the sorry...

Esther
not long ago... apprently EMI dropped her for conflict with her creativity.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 20:42

The album should be released this year...

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 20:55

Katherine
not long ago... apprently EMI dropped her for conflict with her creativity
HUH??? Really oj that is stupid. Do you know which record company she is contracted now? Or her own?

ruslanasite
Patience..............................

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 21:12

Esther

warner bros

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 00:31

Esther
Lussekatt

I have just spoked at cell with Mariana Rusen from TVR (Romania's national television). She said that : "If Ruslana comes in Bucharest , she can present her new songs at various TV shows. Also , I know almost every important Romanian journalists. I can help Ruslana to promote her new album here , but is very necesary to have her here. A perfect moment for this is Romania's national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 that should take place in February 2008.
I'm so sad that nobody contacted me when Ruslana sung at New Year's concert in Bucharest , 2006 - 2007. Well.. this is it. :-(

Right now , TVR offered me a new job there - to be the "oxigen" bubble for Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest. I'm really happy about this. :-) Now my real life starts. A life of a new , fresh and creative person that fights for winning the Eurovision Song Contest 2008. This is what I have dreamt. And , also , I wanna help Ruslana , because she made my life better with her songs. She inspires me very much and I'm really thankful to God , because He made me watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 and see Ruslana.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 00:50

ruslanasite
"If Ruslana comes in Bucharest she can present her new songs at various TV shows

Great I really hope it becomes true!

This is what I have dreamt

Im really happy for you. You deserve it!!!

He made me watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 and see Ruslana.

and you didnt watch ESC in 2004 and saw Ruslana win??

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 11:03

and you didnt watch ESC in 2004 and saw Ruslana win??

No

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 15:00

ruslanasite

You serious? Such a great fan of ESC you are and you missed the year of 2004?! How come you missed it?

Esther
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 15:34

Lussekatt
warner bros
Oh ok.

ruslanasite
WOW that sounds sooo Coool!!!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 17:27

You serious? Such a great fan of ESC you are and you missed the year of 2004?! How come you missed it?

That year I din't even knew that Eurovision Song Contest existed :-)

I'm fan of Eurovision thanks to Ruslana. :-)

Esther
Yes I know.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 17:38

That year I din't even knew that Eurovision Song Contest existed :-)

woah thats amazing. I have always taking ESC for granted. I grew up with it.

I'm fan of Eurovision thanks to Ruslana. :-)

and Im fan of Ruslana thanks to Eurovision ;-)

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 18:19

Lussekatt

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 9; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site