New version of Wild energy??? (6)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / New version of Wild energy???
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
cora
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 21:42

ruslanasite
That year I din't even knew that Eurovision Song Contest existed :-)

Lussekatt
I grew up with it.
Me too. My first one was the ABBA year 1974. I watched all ESCs since then.

We are getting a bit off topic here. Can we take this issue to the English topic maybe?

Chibi
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 21:46

ruslanasite
Right now , TVR offered me a new job there - to be the "oxigen" bubble for Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest. I'm really happy about this. :-)
Congrats :D

cora
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 22:16

ruslanasite
Right now , TVR offered me a new job there - to be the "oxigen" bubble for Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest.

Do I understand you right, you are going to be on stage disguised as a bubble at ESC in Belgrade?? WOW! How cool! What an honour!

susanne
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 23:02

ruslanasite

it is a shame that poeple in my country start to see it more and more as a campy show. It still has good ratings, more then an average football final. The 'art' elite says it is stupid and nobody likes it, but still a lot of poeple watch it.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 23:07

Do I understand you right, you are going to be on stage disguised as a bubble at ESC in Belgrade?? WOW! How cool! What an honour!

Not really. It was a metaphor

I wanted to say that I will bring some oxygen to Romania at ESC 2008. They want to use my ideas (stage lights , choreography , style of song). Something fresh and new for Romania. For that I will use my 'huge' creativity.

My ideas are based on the word 'Oxygen'. If everything goes as I wish , the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 will be held at Bucharest.

Esther
# Posted: 29 Aug 2007 07:58

cora

ruslanasite
Hehehe have fun in the bubble haha.
I wanted to say that I will bring some oxygen to Romania at ESC 2008. They want to use my ideas (stage lights , choreography , style of song). Something fresh and new for Romania. For that I will use my 'huge' creativity.
This is really coool!! When will this all be on television? Then I ask my aunt to tape it I am really curious about your ideas. Which channel?

If everything goes as I wish , the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 will be held at Bucharest.
That would be awesome cause then I would go!! Would be a good time to visit one of my best friends who lives in Bucarest.

Could you please read the post of the romanian person who opend a new topic? And help him. I tried to translate it but well I didn't get far because the dictionary did not irrecognise the words:P hahaha He says something about voting for Ruslana in 2004 and that she is in his heart but well my romanian is very very bad. Could also be that he has thrown her out of his heart. I doubt that too cause who can do that???

cora
# Posted: 29 Aug 2007 09:22

susanne
ruslanasite
Esther

Come on folks, this getting off topic. Let's continue here.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site