New Energy Generation (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / New Energy Generation
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Ruthen
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 18:30 - Edited by: Ruthen

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=4562&page=2

For English speakers: this seems to be lyrics of "My budem pershi" song, from Wild Energy Album...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 19:40

Ruthen

I'm very confused. I'm 99% sure that the videoclip was made for ''My budemo pershi''.

Ruthen
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 19:41 - Edited by: Ruthen

ruslanasite

With terrorists etc...?

Photos from the clip: http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=1519&page=37

ruslanasite
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 19:51

Ruthen

With terrorists etc...?

Maybe. I can't wait until tomorrow. There's a webcast of that TV channel on the internet?

Ruthen
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 19:52

I looked for one but I didn't find any...

Ruthen
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 20:22

ruslanasite

Maybe it's for Amazon, it would be more logic, but tomorrow is the presentation of New Energy Generattion, so, it's most probably for My budemo pershi....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 22:01

Ruthen

We'll se it tomorrow.

Budut dyka enerhija

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 02:27

woah....!!! I have missed some really important information here!! A concert and Ruslanas new song will be presented. I can bearly wait to hear and see it more properly!!!!

Ruthen
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 18:10

Lussekatt

Not the concert...the telepresentation of My budem pershi: I think that means... the new clip presentation (the one with all the terrorists, guns etc...)

Ruthen
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 20:49

" ", ' . . . . " ", . , .

http://www.bukinfo.cv.ua/index.php?action=shownews&newsid=16395

The clip is for My budemo pershi, which will be the first single...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 21:31

Ruthen

The single will be released international (the english version of the single)?

Chibi
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 21:52

I/m gonna hear it... today... =D

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 22:14

Chibi

Lucky you!

Chibi
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 22:16

ruslanasite
Yep.. The Ukrainian version...

Ruthen
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 22:20

Chibi

Can you make an enregistrement of it and put it in rapidshare, or youtube, please?

Ruthen
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 22:22

ruslanasite

I have no idea whethere it will be ab international single of a Ukrainian one...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 22:23

The show started. I can't watch it :((

Ruthen
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 22:29

ruslanasite

Neither can I, but we'll see it in 2 hours... When a kind person will give us the record. With hope... lol

svitlanka
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 23:25

Ruthen
I have a record of Ruslana's new video. And nearest time I'll put it on the site

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 23:27

svitlanka

OMG! OMG! OMG! Please put it now! I LOVE YOU

svitlanka
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 23:37

ruslanasite
it is too big (181 Mb)but beside me too small velocity of internet, I don't know that me to do

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 23:39

svitlanka

Hmmm... try to upload it on rapidshare.net

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 23:41

svitlanka

Could you record the audio part from the video and share it with us?

svitlanka
# Posted: 6 Dec 2007 23:45

ruslanasite
I'll try

susanne
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 10:56

svitlanka

Try to put it on youtube. So everybody can see it. I have ruslana videos on youtube. you can see how many veiwers have watched the clips you have put on. some of the ruslana clips have had more then 100.000 viewers!!!!

Katherine
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 14:38

svitlanka

if you put on windows movie maker, place it in the timeline, then save to the computer, you can choose what size you want it.

Katherine
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 14:43

susanne

I know i can speak 4 languages, but i am annoyed when foreigner especially english speakers always expect you to speak english.

can you please refrain from stereotyping me i find it very offensive, because i'm english does not mean i expect other people to speak english, it just so happens that english is the most internationally spoken, its not us as english people that expect you to speak it, its the businesses and its just one of those things. It's hardly my problem that a waitress could only speak english in your country! its not discrimination, in my own work place there are a lot of people that don't speak english.

susanne
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 15:04

Katherine

I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not stereotyping you as anything.I only notice that poeple from france or germany for example do their best to learn other languages but british poeple don't. I don't know why. French and german are important languages. I don;t know what sociological reason it has.
And I think it is dangerous when you don't understand each other in a working place. A lot of polish poeple die or have accidents. I'm working on a project in amsterdam to teach them the language for their work.

Katherine
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 15:28

susanne
I didn't mean to offend you.

sorry that i took it the wrong way

do their best to learn other languages but british poeple don't

it's becuase we don't feel the need to, when english is so widely spoken - part of that reason is due to the American economy. unforntanutely.

I did german at school, i love languages but i had to drop it due to clashes with other subjects.

Katherine
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 15:30

here is an mp3 version of my bude peshi from the music video, i tried to get rid of the sound effects as much as possible without it effecting the quality of the song itself.
http://download.yousendit.com/FDBE465C508CF078

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 11; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site