- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / New Energy Generation
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
susanne
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 16:58

Katherine
thanks for the upoad

I did german at school as well. we can choose between french and german. I did both but my brother chose german. because frnech is a language for girls according to him. some people can have strange ideas about languages.

cora
# Posted: 7 Dec 2007 17:36

Katherine
here is an mp3 version of my bude peshi from the music video
Wow! Great! Thank you! I like the audio version much better than the video version.

andreas2
# Posted: 8 Dec 2007 01:06

omg.....just seen the new video....and it's so cool!! the song is cool as well!!

Esther
# Posted: 8 Dec 2007 12:09

Lussekatt
I see I miss a lot of stuff from here. Can you help me please by uploading the video in you send it?? Or the song or both? I might be able to download it Sunday or Monday. I am in the library at the moment and it is not possible to download here. Can't go to the internetcafe because I have to go to Cork in 40 minutes.

Did someone upload the video onto Youtube?

Esther
# Posted: 8 Dec 2007 12:44 - Edited by: Esther

Found the clip on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqrTe_YuxKs

I absolutely love love love the video and the song!! It is great!!! Brilliant!! Don't know more words for it haha. It is WHAAAAA GREAT!!

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 8 Dec 2007 18:45

Katherine

here is an mp3 version of my bude peshi

Thanks!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 9 Dec 2007 21:17 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Esther
I see I miss a lot of stuff from here

me too. Typically when something is going on with Ruslana I havent been able to be online for several days. There is apparently new stuff here, and now I just have turned on the computer....

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 10 Dec 2007 22:29 - Edited by: Nikki_UK

theres a new vid with the lyrics on it uploaded onto youtube!! .. love the song though!!!.. alsooo.... the pershiiii sounds like bed sheets... so maybe thats what she was doing when she wrote it :p "changiinngg my bed sheets"... ok maybe not

Katherine can u send me the english one to my email again please... didnt receive it :S thanks hun

Esther
# Posted: 10 Dec 2007 23:17

Nikki_UK
the pershiiii sounds like bed sheets... so
:P haha

makula
# Posted: 11 Dec 2007 18:45

Katherine

thank you, i hope it remains till thurday 13th because i cant download here.

susanne

You may not notice it yourself, but i'm Dutch (I speak 5 laguages, from which 3 fluently Dutch English and Italian), and i do see the errors Dutch people make (and i see a whole sh*tload of errors native English speakers make and i don't) in general, so i trie to avoid them as much as possible. Most of all Dutch people make errors in the way they build up the phrases.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 13 Dec 2007 12:28

i like her new single

makula
# Posted: 15 Dec 2007 00:36

Iva Barzic
I cant say i'm hearing anthing new in particular, i expected more diffence after 3 years...

Katherine
# Posted: 15 Dec 2007 01:53

cant say i'm hearing anthing new in particular, i expected more diffence after 3 years...

i don't know it is surprisingly different from trhe wild dances album, it has a much more modern beat and less of a niche characteristic to it

Esther
# Posted: 15 Dec 2007 14:25

makula
Youre dutch?? cool.

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Dec 2007 15:38

I just listened to the new song on youtube, but at the moment, I don´t really know what to do with this song.....there´s a lot of noise in the background, which seems to be more important than the song itself. The tune doesn´t change through the whole song, but a change would make the song a bit more interesting to listen to.

makula
# Posted: 16 Dec 2007 12:00

Christiane

And the video is just so violent, its a complete propaganda for the army and for violence, it's wrong in my eyes.

Katherine
I just wish she evolved a littlebit more, it's like i heard this before

Esther

And you're Irish, or dutch too, but Irish is cool too, i love ireland!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Dec 2007 19:06

cant say i'm hearing anthing new in particular, i expected more diffence after 3 years
it's the modern image of our Ruslana-not a whip, but a big gun, not a group of dancers, but a whole army and the style is far away from the old carpathian I'd say-more imagination than that....some small green aliens may be

KATHERINE, BIG THANKS

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 21 Dec 2007 19:31

can someone send me video?

Esther
# Posted: 24 Dec 2007 04:42

makula
I am a dutch girl but I decided to go to Ireland for 10 months. At the moment I am on holiday in The Netherlands for christmas.

Katherine
# Posted: 24 Dec 2007 19:14

nikoleta_rangelova
your very welcome!

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Dec 2007 17:36

A good news: the video we've seen is only for the musical, a new clip will be released next year. Source: Interview on Radio Melodiya on the 24.12.07

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Dec 2007 20:09

Ruthen
A good news: the video we've seen is only for the musical, a new clip will be released next year. Source: Interview on Radio Melodiya on the 24.12.07

hope it will not be at this time next year

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 13 Feb 2008 02:06

Hello Forum...
I realise that the mp3 version of this song "New Energy Generation" when released in the army project is missing on my computer.

So I wonder, was there ever an mp3 version of this song by then or was it only the army video? If so I would be very happy if anyone want to upload it and give a link here... thanks....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Feb 2008 09:54 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
here you are you mean the Ukrainian version, right?
http://download.yousendit.com/D29FD7242863E749

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site