Ruslana on last.fm

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana on last.fm
Gino
# Posted: 22 Jan 2008 22:43

I started a group for Ruslana last week @ last.fm and I was wondering if there are people who are member of the site and would like to join :D

Check it out: http://www.last.fm/group/Ruslana+Fans

It's not anything huge (yet?), but I haven't had much time to make it really good or anything, or to get a lot of ppl to join for that matter, cuz i'm about to enter my finals, so I kinda need to focus on that... Just curious to ur reponses

Lussekatt
# Posted: 22 Jan 2008 22:49

Gino

I have never ever heard about this but when checking your link I see its a "social music revolution" - a kind of music sharing site then. That looks like a good idea if it can spread Ruslanas music around, so nice work

cora
# Posted: 22 Jan 2008 23:27

Gino
Never heard of it either. But good work! Well done!!

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:41

Gino

Nicely done! Respect!

obw
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 01:09

Gino
last.fm

You don't happen to be that guy who leads the Ruslana-related statistics there? I checked it out from time to time and noticed that one... I don't find it any more.

And how is the "fan's members radio" pieced together? I found the collection when you tune in... interesting? At least eclectic. Monrose, Mika and Enya in short order. And now Shakira ... well.

Gino
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 04:44

Lol, sorry for not replying for a while, i've been crazily busy :D No, unfortunately, I'm not the guy who keeps up her statistics, just the group...

last.fm is a site for music fans mainly, they can swap stories about new singles, swap songs and all that. U get to know so many ppl from many different countries, it's really cool lol xD

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site