Ruslana's new Energy Show!!! (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana's new Energy Show!!!
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:27 - Edited by: Ruthen

As we all know now, Ruslana will present her new and unique Energy Show in Baku, on the 2nd of February.... I thought that it would be nice to create a special topic to discuss firstly all the details we already know about it, and then the show itself..... I'm sure we have loads of things to talk on, about this subject....

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:29 - Edited by: Ruthen

Ruslana, winner of ESC '04, Sertab Erener, winner of ESC '03, and Maria Serifovic, winner of ESC '07, to perform at the show

Azerbaijani National Final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 will take place in the capital Baku on 2 February 2008. The winner of the Azerbaijani selection will be announced at the end of the concert, followed immediately by their press conference. The National Final and the press conference will be broadcast live on ITV, Azerbaijani public broadcaster and member of the EBU, and webcast live on the official Eurovision Song Contest web site www.eurovision.tv (1800-2030 CET or 1700-1930 GMT).

The highlight of the concert will be the performance by three Eurovision winners of previous years, Ruslana, Sertab Erener and Maria Serifovic. Ruslana is expected to bring to Baku the world premiere of her new show Wild Energy.

Azerbaijani National Final, which is organized by ITV in cooperation with Luxen Ltd. and EuroMedia Company, will feature state-of-the-art show production involving a number of leading European companies. A combination of the finest techniques in set design, lighting and pyrotechnics will create a special atmosphere for each song, while at the same time emphasizing the main concept of the show and the identity of the country, the Land of Fire.

Three finalists competing for a ticket to Belgrade – Elnur Gusseinov, Aynur Iskenderli and rock band Unformal.

Media representatives will be provided with a mixed zone to interview the contestants and other artists after their performance on stage. Broadcasters will be offered stand-up facilities.

http://ruslana.com.ua/releases/new2008/01_18_eng.html

ruslanasite
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:30

Well... I guess that She will perform : "Wild Energy.Find It" , "Heart on Fire" , "Silent Angel" and "New Energy Generation" for sure.

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:35

ruslanasite

I hope not only that.... I think it MUST contain all her new songs !!!!

In her last radio interview, just before X-mas, she said there will only be one version of the show. The majority of songs will be in English, but some (the mysterious untranslated ones ...) will be in Ukrainian only...

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:40

The entire Azeri ESC selection program will last 2h 30.... If they are 3 participants, the selection part might (hopefully) take only 30 minutes.. In that case the 2 hours left will contain Ruslana's show and Sertab and Maria's performences.... So we can expect the new show to be at least 1h15-1h30 minutes long

Lussekatt
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:54

Ruthen

Thanks for this new topic! Here we have great expectations and here we can count the days to the show. I hope it wont disappoint us!

ruslanasite
I guess that She will perform : "Wild Energy.Find It" , "Heart on Fire" , "Silent Angel" and "New Energy Generation" for sure

öööö.....At least Heart on fire is too old....

Ruthen
So we can expect the new show to be at least 1h15-1h30 minutes long

wowowowowowow!! And imagine if we are all at our computers buffering up a constantly interupting and stopsinging Ruslana all the time..... but think positive, we SHARE it all together!

And it just cross my mind that this event is BEFORE she comes to Germany. So if we are extremely lucky then we might get a little peace of it there!

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 00:58 - Edited by: Ruthen

Lussekatt
wowowowowowow!! And imagine if we are all at our computers buffering up a constantly interupting and stopsinging Ruslana all the time..... but think positive, we SHARE it all together!

We do!!! But this time I hope we'll see someting more... However, the event will be brodcasted on ESC, but also on Azeri Tv (and maybe on Ukrainian TV too) so we'll have much more choice for internet channels, than last time...

And it just cross my mind that this event is BEFORE she comes to Germany. So if we are extremely lucky then we might get a little peace of it there!
Yeah, if we don't manage to get a record the first time, some will maybe record it in Germany...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 01:01

Lussekatt
And imagine if we are all at our computers buffering up a constantly interupting and stopsinging Ruslana all the time.....

I had used esctv to watch the national selection of Cyprus for the ESC 2008 and it didn't interputed.

The same happened at Belarus's selection. I turned the webcast on with 2 hours before the show started. I wantched 4 h without any interuption.

Let's hope that everything will be ok.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 01:02

Yeah, if we don't manage to get a record the first time, some will maybe record it in Germany...
Ruthen

Or in Romania. It's 60% sure that Ruslana will perform at our national slection for Eurovision 2008

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 01:03

Or in Romania. It's 60% sure that Ruslana will perform at our national slection for Eurovision 2008

She manages to go everywhere....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 09:19 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

but to watch it on www.eurovision.tv , it wants me to have some plug-in, for which I need Java sth, which in its turn didn't open...

ready! ready! no problem already! now waiting the 2nd and God bless the internet, really especially on the 2nd! But at what time will it be?

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 10:07

nikoleta_rangelova
(1800-2030 CET or 1700-1930 GMT).
So for you (if you still live in Bulgaria) it must be 19:00-21:30

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 10:16

Ruthen
thank you, Ruthen I couldn't guess that these numbers mean clock time

ruslanasite
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 10:32

Ruthen

I live in Romania , is the same time as in Bulgaria?

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 18:14

ruslanasite

Yes.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 18:30

1800-2030 CET or 1700-1930 GMT

The "CET" means "central european time" right? What does the other one GMT mean? and I dont know what I have, maybe CET? My time is the same as in Germany Belgia and Netherlands right? I dont want to misread this and I turn up here one hour later and have missed the whole show!

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 18:56 - Edited by: Ruthen

Lussekatt
GMT is the +0zone (Great Britain)
CET is +1zone (Germany etc...)
Ukraine is in the+2zone, Russia in the +3 zone...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:2007-02-20_time_zones_white_bck.svg
So Sweden is CET

Lussekatt
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 18:58

Ruthen

I suspect it was like that but wanted it confirmed to be absolutely sure, thanks! And in what country are you? I realise I have no idea where you are from. You are from Ukraine living in another country?

Guido
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 19:03

Greenwich Mean Time.
Belgium, Sweden, Germany :
After the Summer months the time is shifted back by 1 hour to Central European Time (CET) or (GMT+1)
Now it's six here.
In Eire it's five and in Uktraine it's seven o'clock.
Not unimportant for me to know when I call someone.

andreas2
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 08:54

cool!!! if it's really on iTV i can see the show as well, through Nova, wow, Ruslana, Sertab and Marija together will be good!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 19:56

yanya
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 19:58

Is it possible to record the live stream of broadcasting the show?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 20:02

yanya

The show will be broadcasted in Ukraine. You can record it by yourself. I don't think that is possible to record it from a webcast

Katherine
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 21:52

ruslanasite
yanya
im planning to record the audio, but im afraid i wont be able to record the video...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 21:53

Katherine

It's ok. Maybe someone else will record it and share it with us

I can't wait!

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 21:58 - Edited by: Ruthen

ruslanasite
Unfortunately I don't have ukrainian tv.... I can't record...

The affiche is cool!!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 22:07

Ruthen

Merci beaucoup

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:15

In exactly 7 days, we will have listned to the new album and watched the new show. We have waited 3 years for that. Isn't it exciting?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:32

The Ukrainian star Ruslana, who won the 2004 ESC, held in Istanbul, Turkey, is releasing her new album "Wild Energy" later this year. The album will be sold in most European countries, Middle East and China, Yuriy Melnyk at International Communications, Agency of Ruslana said in a press release. "Wild Energy" will also be distributed all over the world on the Internet.

As a significant part of the album's promotion, Ruslana is planning a world premiere of her Wild Energy show, a mystical and magnificent performance. Ruslana's visit of some European countries has been scheduled for not later than next months. "Among other things, the album and show, based on an elaborate and philosophical fantasy plot, promote a new philosophy of energy production and consumption and a gradual shift towards more renewable energy," Melnyk said.

Ruslana is a typical example of a successful Eurovision artist, just like ABBA, Johnny Logan, Keti Garbi, Helena Paparisou, t.A.T.u., and Dana International, to name but a few.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:34

Isn't it exciting?

Ruthen

Yes

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site