Ruslana's new Energy Show!!! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana's new Energy Show!!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:36

Ruthen
Well yes I'm from Carpathian Ruthenia, in Ukraine, but now I'm living in France...

aha cool, so there is your nickname explaination Where in France do you live? French is a beatiful language!

And you are you Swedish, or do you just work in Sweden?

Well, lets express it like this: I just LIVE in Sweden

In exactly 7 days, we will have listned to the new album

I have hard to believe that. For some reason I have strong feelings this will be another WD DWTW HOF WE and all of the oldies again. If we are lucky maybe one or two new songs, but I really dont think we would have heard the WHOLE new album....
sorry for not beeing so excited but I dont want to build up something that turns out to be a huge disappointment....

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:43

ruslanasite
were did you find that?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:45

ruslanasite
"Wild Energy" will also be distributed all over the world on the Internet.

where you found all that information?

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Jan 2008 23:49 - Edited by: Ruthen

Lussekatt

I have hard to believe that. For some reason I have strong feelings this will be another WD DWTW HOF WE and all of the oldies again. If we are lucky maybe one or two new songs, but I really dont think we would have heard the WHOLE new album....
sorry for not beeing so excited but I dont want to build up something that turns out to be a huge disappointment....

Well it's the premiere of the Energy Show and when Ruslana talked about it, she always said it was the show linked to WILD ENERGY Lana. novel. She even said it will contain in majority English songs, but a few Ukrainian, too. And, BTW, she has to start with her new project, doesn't she? Waiting more, would be really unwise from her side. I really think it's THE begining... (however I thought exactly the same for the Yaremcha concert, taht finally didn't take place... and for Minsk lol ). But this time just MUST be the right one...lol

It's a good measure... Some too excited (like me) become then too disappointed,,,,,

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:01

Lussekatt

It was a press release by Yuriy Melnyk on 16 january 2008. www.eurovisionchat.com

Ruslana will present her new show , because the main sponsor of the event is Luxen.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:07

Ruthen
Well it's the premiere of the Energy Show

yes true and when I read that then of course I want to be excited and have expectations of it...

however I thought exactly the same for the Yaremcha concert, taht finally didn't take place... and for Minsk lol ). But this time just MUST be the right one...lol

exactly. Too many disappointements already. Im so used to the huge abcence of the new album...

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:07

ruslanasite
Great News!!!!!!!!!!

Guido
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:11

French is a beatiful language!
Hehe. Next time I speak french to you.

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:13 - Edited by: Ruthen

Guido
Pas de problèmes... Where are you from?

Lussekatt
Ok, I try to make myself think that Saturday will only have Svitanok and Farwell to Disco... But it isn't easy....

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:16

ruslanasite

? Eurovisionchat?! Yuriy is chatting on a chat for ESC?! When I check that link It does make even less sense for me. That forum looks more or less dead. Its only one person there and no activity....

cora
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:17

ruslanasite
It was a press release by Yuriy Melnyk on 16 january 2008. www.eurovisionchat.com
Where? I can't find it?

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:18 - Edited by: Ruthen

Lussekatt
ruslanasite

? Eurovisionchat?! Yuriy is chatting on a chat for ESC?! When I check that link It does make even less sense for me. That forum looks more or less dead. Its only one person there and no activity....

Yeah, I 've seen the same....

flipsty
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:20

ruslanasite
will also be distributed all over the world on the Internet.

Oh, that's something really new, the whole world wasn't already able to find Ruslana's albums on the interweb.

cora
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:21

Lussekatt
When I check that link It does make even less sense for me. That forum looks more or less dead.
Exactly.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:23

Ruthen

only have Svitanok and Farwell to Disco...

woff! It wont be THAT bad

cora
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:25

Found it:

Ruslana releases new album

The Ukrainian star Ruslana, who won the 2004 ESC, held in Istanbul, Turkey, is releasing her new album "Wild Energy" later this year. The album will be sold in most European countries, Middle East and China, Yuriy Melnyk at International Communications, Agency of Ruslana said in a press release. "Wild Energy" will also be distributed all over the world on the Internet.

As a significant part of the album's promotion, Ruslana is planning a world premiere of her Wild Energy show, a mystical and magnificent performance. Ruslana's visit of some European countries has been scheduled for not later than next months. "Among other things, the album and show, based on an elaborate and philosophical fantasy plot, promote a new philosophy of energy production and consumption and a gradual shift towards more renewable energy," Melnyk said.

Ruslana is a typical example of a successful Eurovision artist, just like ABBA, Johnny Logan, Keti Garbi, Helena Paparisou, t.A.T.u., and Dana International, to name but a few.

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:26 - Edited by: Ruthen

Lussekatt
Ok, lets hope Dobry Vechir Tobi, and Znaju Ja too
Oh, it still doesn't work for me...lol

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:38

cora

Thanks for founding it. Feels better now

Ruthen

what a nightmare!

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:41

Lussekatt
I hope it won't be one on the 02/02/08....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:50 - Edited by: ruslanasite

Azerbaijan to host a spectacular national final

Newcomer Azerbaijan is putting a big effort in the country's debut this year at the Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade. On February 2nd, the Caucasian country will select its first ever representative in a national final said to be a television production of the highest level. Resources, equipment and personnel, both from Azerbaijan and other European countries, are gathering together in Baku to make up a show to remember.
The Azerbaijani national final, to be held on February 2nd, has been already baptised as a "Eurovision Song contest in a miniature scale". Indeed, the show, in which companies, resources and manpower from Azerbaijan and abroad are involved, promises to be spectacular.

Ukraine is a key piece in this big Azeri project. The Ukrainian company Luxen Ltd. is working on the production whilst Euromedia is to promote the show and develop Public Relations tasks. Yuriy Melnik, member of Luxen, explained that the stage for the national final has been built mostly in Azerbaijan. The twelve cameras that will show the national final to the world come from Azerbaijan as well. Estonia's Tarmo Krimm has been taken on as multi-camera director and Sweden's Ola Melzig and Per Sundin will take care of the lighting. The three of them already have big Eurovision experience.

Azerbaijani national final is seen as a platform to boost local music and make it known to the rest of Europe. Also, the national broadcaster ITV wants to show its capability to host such an amazing spectacle. Melnik stated that the aim of the companies involved in this project is to achieve the highest result possible for Azerbaijan.

The Azerbaijan's national final will take place on Saturday February 2nd at 18.00 CET. Three competitors - Unformal, Elnur Guseynov and Aynur Iskenderli - will fight to represent their home country at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest. Moreover, three Eurovision stars will perform in the show: Sertab Erener (Turkey 2003), Ruslana (Ukraine 2004) and Marija Šerifović (Serbia 2007).

The show can be followed on the Internet, webcast by escTV .

http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/10260

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:54

http://www.eurovision.az/az/index.php the site of Azeri ESC. Maybe there will be some info on Ruslana's show there.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 00:58

Hmm....

In my opinion she will perform the following songs:
- "Wild Energy.Find It"
- "Silent Angel"
- "New Energy Generation"
- "Amazon"
- "Factory"
- "Drum 'n' Dance"
- "Heart on Fire"

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 01:01 - Edited by: Ruthen

ruslanasite
That won't bring much new, except Amazon...
I don't know why, but I'm particulary interested in "I'll follow the light" song... I hope it will be performed too....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 01:09

Ruthen

I'm particulary interested in "I'll follow the light" song

Why?

When I read this the tile of this song makes me think that is a ballad.

Katherine
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 02:33

considering its promotion for the album i think it will be
Wild Energy. Find it
New Energy Generation~
Heart on Fire
+ one or two new songs

she cant perform all of her new songs just yet. i dont think warner bros. group wud allow it.

andreas2
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 09:13

wow!! sounds really cool, i hope she performs Drum 'n' Dance....
love it!!

we should also find someone to record a part of it and post it here, i will see the show on the tv, but i cannot record it in good quality..... :(

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 12:42

Katherine
ruslanasite

But it's said to be the presentation of the Energy Show. The show contains all her new songs, doesn't it? And she should probably have the time to perform all of them. (1/2 h for the 3 Azeri Finalists, 1 h for Maria and Sertab, and 1 for Ruslana....) In 1 hour, she should be able to sing 15 songs... Just hope she wouldn't be too tired afterwards...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 15:35 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wonderful news!! finally something for sure!! But God knows why I think she won't perform anything new, only songs we've heard-WE, HOF, Silent Angel, Factory, Drum&dance,New E. Generation. Let's bet- she will sing Wild Dances

Chibi
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 15:51

nikoleta_rangelova
It would be cool if she sang SVITANOK :D

andreas2
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 17:39

whatever she sings, it will be something great!!

it's for sure that she'll sing "Wild Dances"
also, mayby "Wild Energy" and "Heart on Fire",i hope "Drum 'n' Dance" as well, or mayby "New Energy Generation" in english, if possible...

i'd also like her to perform "Wind Song", but i know i'm asking for too much.....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 13; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site