Ruslana's new Energy Show!!! (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana's new Energy Show!!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 17:45

I will find out the song titles which she will perform in Azerbaijan soon.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 18:03

ruslanasite
you'll be our secret 007 agent

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 19:29

ruslanasite
Good luck, Sherlock!

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 20:43

andreas2
it's for sure that she'll sing "Wild Dances"
I don't think so---- I thnik she wants to get rid off her "Wild Dances" image.

But I think she'll sing for sure: WE(find it), HOF, D&D, NEG, SA, Factory, Amazon... and I hope all the other new songs too...

andreas2
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 20:54

i agree, but if you think it's a eurovision show, and sertab and marijia will most probably sing their winning songs, it's very likely that Ruslana will do as well.......

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 20:58

hm....does Sertab and Maria have (many/any) other songs?

I wonder how many pages will become this topic It's the third almost a week before the event!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 21:25

nikoleta_rangelova

Sertab has no more than 4 songs suitable for this type of event. Marija performed everywhere just her Eurovision winning song.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 21:30

aha....I knew only 1 Sertab's song apart from the Eurovision one

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 21:37

And... Ruslana will not perform her entire album. It is said that she will present her new show. Let's look up to her "old" show from the Wild Dances album.

01. Wild Dances
02. Dance with the wolves
03. Accordion Intro
04. The Same Star
05. Play, Musician!
06. Like a hurricane
07. The tango we used to Dance
08. Wild Dances (harem's club mix)
09. Wild Dances part 2
10. Wild Passion
11. Arkan
12. Kolomijka
13. Hutsul girl
14. Play, Musician (deep mix)
15. Wild Dances (harem's percussion mix)

*The bold titles are the songs used in her "old" show (2005 - 2006 - 2007)

As you can see , only 6 songs from the Wild Dances album were used in her show (+ HOF and DND from the upcoming album)

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 21:52

ruslanasite
Yes, but this time the Show is describing a story, we shouldn't forget that. I remember, that just after the book presentation Ruslana talked about the new show she'll produce. She said it will be something between a rock opera and a musical... And I read an interview with Djachenkos in which Sergij told, that he wrote, together with his wife and Ruslana, a libretto for Wild Energy Lana. musical. I think that the Energy Show, is more a musical talking about the story (it's even possible, that in between of tracks there will be a off-voice (or even Ruslana ) telling the story...). Btw, all the tracks of the new album have, by their name, a relation with a precise part of the book. So if this will really be the presentation of that show, Ruslana and Djachenkos were talking about, we will be surely able to hear all the songs.
But it might happen, that there won't be the whole of the show shown on 2nd February, but only a part of it....

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 21:56 - Edited by: Ruthen

ruslanasite
nikoleta_rangelova

I think that Sertab +Marija will take only 1/2 hour, not more...
But maybe they have a new show to present, too

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 21:57

Ruthen

Sounds awsome!

Carolus
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:15

You discuss Ruslana as if she were some mathematical function that always behaves in preestablished way. How on the earth can you predict which songs she will sing if even the list of possible songs for next album is nothing more than a creation of us, fans. I mean let's relax and wait, there's no need to have such a hype about guessing what she will sing

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:18

Ruthen
But maybe they have a new show to present, too
....the curse of the Black pearl....please, don't mention it again or I'll have nightmares every night till 02.02

yes, it will be more than a show-a story. good. great.wonderful.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:25 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Carolus
don't deprive us of the pleasure of pre-tasting the moment....
even if we discussed her as a mathematical function, she had enough "x"-es and "y"-es for the answer to be impossible to found and relax, you say..... I can't relax when sth. that I want much is approaching

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:26

nikoleta_rangelova

Me too, I risk having nightmares!!!! 'Cause I just don't want to switch on the ETV channel I see..... Marija singing for 2h...lol

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:35 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Carolus

I totally agree with you. Im very tired of seeing these list of potential songs of Ruslana that she might sing and mostly the lists contains old songs and thats depressive to see actually along with the constant waiting for a new album to appear.... so yeah, I will relax with you and just wait it out. Mostly I think Im just affraid of having any expectations at all of this. I dont want to end up either to see Ruslana again singing old songs, or either to see Ruslana presents something extraordinary and new and not beeing able to take part of it due to broken online broadcast with constant interruption so I wont get any grip on it at all.

All this feels like the story with the boy and the wolf. The boy who constantly said to the farmers that the wolf was comming and they put themself and their sheeps on alert. Every time it turned out to be a lie and the boy had so much fun of it seeing everybody be affraid and he knew the wolf didnt come. People stopped putting trust in the boy as he was always lying and keep saying things that didnt happen.
But one day the wolf really really did come. The boy was running around and warned everybody. But this time nobody cared about it, they didnt believe him.....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:45

Lussekatt
we have the same story let's see if I understood- we are the boy, we are the farmers as well, and the wolf are the potential Ruslana's songs?
II dont want to end up either to see Ruslana again singing old songs, or either to see Ruslana presents something extraordinary

I'd like to end up seing Ruslana at all, because I've had the opportunity of seing live Ruslana only 1.5 times if we count the last time

andreas2
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 22:52

Ruthen
Me too, I risk having nightmares!!!! 'Cause I just don't want to switch on the ETV channel I see..... Marija singing for 2h...lol
lolz, that was good!!

so...it's most likely that Ruslana will only sing the best songs from the new album, most likely, which is good!!!

i can't wait to see wild energy, i hope she sings most of the songs in english.... :P

Ruthen
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 23:13

Lussekatt
Carolus

I know I have such a synthetic behaivour...lol Be wild, make your wildness beat your syntheticness: relax.... That's what I shoud say to myself... Iagree with you: whatever she sings, we'll watch her in live and there will be many many other people watching, and that's the most important!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 23:15

Ruthen
whatever she sings, we'll watch her in live and there will be many many other people watching, and that's the most important!

True, very very true and then I will feel very proud of Ruslana!

Katherine
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 01:00 - Edited by: Katherine

Ruthen
she'd be stupid to perform all 15 songs in one hour it wouldnt be allowed by her record label to do it either... she wpouldnt perform all of her new songs because it just wouldn't be allowed by record label... no artist ever does that.

i think thsi is more into a presentation of her energy show rather then the energy show... the only time she will perform the songs as a story will be on her own personal tour (Energy Tour lol) not at a eurovision event. you will be extremely disappointed to think she will perform all songs and with a "story-like" show, if you want that i would book tickets for her tour... when she has one.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 11:01

ok. w discussed about songs. Let's turn the page. What about the costumes?

flipsty
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 11:19

She'll probably be hopping about in her panties.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 11:36

and with those wings.....or the long white coat.....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 12:27

nikoleta_rangelova

Maybe she will wear a brand new costume.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 14:18

Maybe she will wear a brand new costume.
yeah,why not-more military style for "the new E generation"

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 14:32

Ha ha. She should ware a white t-shirt with the text "Britney is a bitch" on it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 16:34

ruslanasite

may be before some songs there will be that introduction like before Wild Energy and My Budem Pershi

andreas2
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 17:29

i hope she does not wear wings, they just make the show funny!!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site