Ruslana's new Energy Show!!! (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana's new Energy Show!!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
cora
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 17:47

Carolus
How on the earth can you predict which songs she will sing if even the list of possible songs for next album is nothing more than a creation of us, fans.

Sure. But why not having fun with thoughts and imaginations
I find this topic very entertaining. I just read it and don't speculate myself. It's great fun.

ruslanasite
Ha ha. She should ware a white t-shirt with the text "Britney is a bitch" on it.

Don't insult poor bitches

Guido
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 18:14

i hope she does not wear wings
No, she might use them to fly away when she sees me for the fifth time :-)
But why not having fun with thoughts and imaginations
True. What else have we got ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 18:42

Guido
you'll see her for the fifth time? Lucky you!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 19:08

cora

Don't insult poor bitches

Indeed!

Katherine
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 19:34

ruslanasite
britney is wicked!!! i love her album.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 19:58

cora
I find this topic very entertaining. I just read it and don't speculate myself. It's great fun.

Yeah you are right. Let them have their fantasy and entertain us. I also keep an eye on this topic

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 20:00

Katherine

And you love her behaviour too?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 20:19

ruslanasite

it starts to smell off topic here so I suggest Katherine to reply that question somwhere else, why not the "free topic"?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 20:23 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
Lussekatt
you should have said it earlier that you are watching us and enjoying
we could do our best. Imagine now that Ruslana appears on stage and says:"Listen, folks, I made an effort, so that my new album is available in music shops....right now!"

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 20:45

nikoleta_rangelova

Lussekatt

ok.

Ruthen
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 20:53

I remember to have read in a ukrainian article, that Ruslana will appear in her new show both as a Sythetic and as a Wild-Person. I mind if in the Synthetic part she'll wear the albinos-like costume, and then the new military clothes in the Wild part. How would she have the time to change her clothes? Maybe Maria will sing her Molitva in between...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 20:59 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

if the "wild" costume is the one she wears in the WE clip, she could easily wear it under the synthetic one. Then at the time of the transformation from synthetic to wild, her dancers may surround her, covering her with their wings, while she quickly takes her synthetic clothes off. Remains the question who'll cover the dancers........

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:04

Ruthen

Ruslana will appear in her new show both as a Sythetic and as a Wild-Person

woah, when the Wild Energy song was new I dreamed of doing such a performance. Start as synthetic and change to wild in the middle of the song, hahaha

How would she have the time to change her clothes?

but that was the problem!! To make Ruslana appear as synthetic takes hours, at least it seemes to take some time but I would not like to see somebody else sing in between. That would disturp the whole concept of Ruslanas expected extraordinary show. Ruslana has swopped clothes during live concerts and have let her dancers dance and drummers drum in the meantime to entertain the audience.
Although I still see it difficult to practically change from synthetic to wild in such a short moment as she has changed clothes live before. I mean she is complete white in her face and also parts of her body is painted in silverwhite. She would had to take a shower faster than faster in the pause, if she dont trick it with dressing herself in full body, and the face is just a "rip-off-plastic-mask" á la Mission Impossible!
And here I suddenly discover myself speculate in fantasy

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:05

nikoleta_rangelova
Remains the question who'll cover the dancers........

LOL!!

Ruthen
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:13

nikoleta_rangelova
Lussekatt

LOL! Yeah the makup would be very difficult to get rid of....but I'm sure she'll find a solution! And for the wings, well, that would be really weird....lol

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:17

and the make-up....imagine she performs somewhere outside at an open space, she is with the synthetic appearance and.....it suddenly begins raining......it would be easy to get rid of the make-up then......

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:31 - Edited by: ruslanasite

Maybe she will make the change of costume at the end of the show.
She would appear as wild Ruslana at the beggining and then , at the last song , she could change her costume , while they would play a intro thing or something like this.

Budut dyka enerhija

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:35

ruslanasite
She would appear as wild Ruslana at the beggining and then , at the last song , she could change her costume

....but an end with a synthetic Ruslana will not be a happy end.....

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 21:42

ruslanasite
at the last song , she could change her costume , while they would play a intro thing or something like this

no way! That would be like playing it all backwards or like turn clothes inside out

Ruthen
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 22:09

ruslanasite
Budut dyka enerhija

lol just it's Bude dyka enerhija. Budut is plural: budut dyki tanci.

nikoleta_rangelova
ruslanasite
Lussekatt

She will definitely start as a synthetic and end as a wild. It's like that in the book....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 22:16

Ruthen

Thanks for explaining.

flipsty
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 22:19

I like the wings.

Lussekatt

You have a good point, I never of how long it would take to would wash all that make-up off.

andreas2
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 23:09 - Edited by: andreas2

personally, the wings seem to be a bit too much, but it's not bad, just need a bit improvement...

i hope she performs Heart on Fire and Drum'n'Dance, i hope (many hopes for me) there is some awesome dance in those songs, which are the best of the abum (so far) along with Wild Energy, Ruslana is not Ruslana with no dance (at least for me)!!

as i've said before, it's most likely that Wind Song won't be in the show... :( so many remix for nothing!!! (it's an awesome song)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 23:25

andreas2
you hope, and we know that you also hope she to sing in English
wings=freedom (daina daina freedom above) freedom is never too much

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 23:43

I hope to hear Ruslana brand new songs that we havent heard before - in UKRAINIAN but she will most likely sing in english no matter what

Katherine
# Posted: 29 Jan 2008 01:13

ruslanasite

oh please, if since you were seventeen followed constantly, critised by ur parenting skills, forced to use urself as a sex symbol... etc etc and so on and you would act just as you are now?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 Jan 2008 19:00

The stage in preparation:

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jan 2008 19:14

Lussekatt
I'd send a picture of me in preparation, but I haven't......

Guido
# Posted: 29 Jan 2008 19:17

in UKRAINIAN
me too - but Hamburg is the wrong location for that - better go to Ukraine ? The trip cost more but the rest is cheaper.
Only : summer is far away.

susanne
# Posted: 29 Jan 2008 20:27

andreas2
I hope she will perform new songs. we haven't heard yet. From all the new songs i like wild energy the most. The riff is great and the melody really sticks to your mind. Could be a hit.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 24 . 25 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 14; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site