Wild Energy tour (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy tour
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 01:25

The commentator from ESC TV , said that Ruslana will start an European tour with the Wild Energy show , later this year.

As the main site is not very updated (when Ruslana came in Romania , I had to read the newspaper to have informations about the Craiova concert).

In this topic , we should discuss about Ruslana's performances in every single country of this tour.

I'm not sure , but I think that Ruslana will perform her new show again at the Ukrainian national selection for Eurovision 2008 which will be held on the 23rd of february 2008.

veselochka
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 01:34

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 01:37 - Edited by: ruslanasite

I hope that she will come to Bucharest

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 01:50

ruslanasite
In this topic , we should discuss about Ruslana's performances in every single country of this tour.

A very nice and good idea! I wonder how many pages and speculations there will be before she even start that tour off

veselochka

, !

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 02:05

Lussekatt

We should make a map.

Katherine
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 03:06

she best come birmingham!!! i'll be str8 ther

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 13:18

What about USA? She is going to perform her new show at the Grammy's?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 16:04

I found this info on myspace:

Ruslana

August, 8 2008 at NEC
Birmingham NEC, Birmingham, Midlands
Cost : £25

UK's first tour date for the Wild Energy Project. Show will consist of a show of the english version of Wild Energy album, in a less conventional way, using lights and VJ's to emphasis the Energy Era and also a few classics.

Katherine
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 17:32

ruslanasite

august 8th, that is aaaagggggeeeeeesssss away! im so booking tickets. the fact that its on myspace makes me wonder how true this is, but oh well, the commentator said europe, that means UK and UK tours always go birmingham nec.

andreas2
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 18:21

i hope she comes once more to Greece!!

cora
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 18:24

ruslanasite
Katherine
I wouldn't rely on this MySpace site. There was already a lot of rubbish on it. There is nothing about it on the site of the NEC.

Guido
# Posted: 4 Feb 2008 18:37

im so booking tickets
I hate tickets :-)
Things that make you happy and then very sad.The best concerts I saw were without tickets.

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 02:49

cora
oh yeah, i know that but all iom saying is that, if she does her tour in the UK she will go birmingham, they always do go birmingham.

oh and the nec website only shows ones that are definite

cora
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 09:18

Katherine
i know that but all iom saying is that, if she does her tour in the UK she will go birmingham, they always do go birmingham.

Sure. It may be possible.

oh and the nec website only shows ones that are definite

Exactly. But why the hell does this person publish a date which is not definite?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 12:39

VERY IMPORTANT:

There is a concert of Ruslana in Ukraine upcoming? I will be able to go outside Romania , as my 16th birthday is on the 27th of march 2008. It seems that I'll be able to go to Ukraine (or any other country) after 27.03.2008.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 14:48 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

my question concerns not only Ruslana probably, but all artists: on what factors depends in which countries a singer will have a concert? to BG Ruslana has come 4 times but only for half an hour twice in the same show, a little in the Vivatel concert and once, it was not even announced, I just found a 10-line article about her visit and performance in BG after she had already took off.
Is it a matter of choice of the artist, or a response to an invitation, or just choosing bigger countries for better promotions?

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 22:53

Katherine
she'll do manchester before birmingham love :p... or liverpool.. coz its capital of culture

Katherine
# Posted: 6 Feb 2008 03:37

Nikki_UK
im not saying she wont go those places, she has to go everywhere!
liverpool capital of culture?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Feb 2008 12:10

Nobody wants to go to Ukraine?

Degon
# Posted: 6 Feb 2008 17:38

... ...

Wild Vladyuk
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 16:00

veselochka
, ? Ҳ ...

svitlanka
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 16:17

Wild Vladyuk
, ,

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 21:31 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

http://eurobgvision.blogspot.com/

OMG OMG OMG SHE'S COMING TO BG !!!! on the 23.02 haaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 21:37

nikoleta_rangelova

Bravo! You've got the chance to meet her

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 21:42

it will not happen probably-I live in another city, there's no one to go with, and nowhere to stay during the night

cora
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 21:58

nikoleta_rangelova
OMG OMG OMG SHE'S COMING TO BG !!!!
Wow!

it will not happen probably-I live in another city, there's no one to go with, and nowhere to stay during the night

Come on, you've got to go there! Can't you stay in a Youth Hostel or guesthouse? Is the show in Sofia?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 21:59

NO. If there are still tickets, I'm going, even if I'll have to sleep at the railway station. Tomorrow I'll check. Oh, how much I want to go!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 22:16

but there is nothing in he schedule of the main site, neither announcements on TV...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 22:34

cora
nikoleta_rangelova

It's the Bulgarian version of my Craiova story.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 22:43

i found, I found a place to stay!!!! to my student-mates, we lived together for a year, then my total mark(points) wasn't enough to stay at this accomodation anylonger, but theirs were, so they are still in Sofia, and now offered me to stay with them(illegally). YES!!!
I love them!!! (and I think they love me too)
I forgot the english out of excitement ---dano ima biletiiiiiiiii-----hope there are tickets!!!!!!!!!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site