Wild Energy tour (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy tour
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 22:51

ruslanasite
It's the Bulgarian version of my Craiova story.
what's your story?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 22:52

nikoleta_rangelova

We wish you good luck!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 22:53

nikoleta_rangelova

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&topic=4595&forum=4&page=0

cora
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:05

ruslanasite
Please don't set Nikoleta's expectations too high. There is no guarantee for anything.

nikoleta_rangelova
Please send me your mobile number by email.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:06

ruslanasite
thanks!!!! oh, my experience won't be so "close" to Ruslana, but I'll be happy with the least...........

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:12

cora
why it says "invalid e-mail address"; i used the new one. And the old I have deleted

cora
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:18 - Edited by: cora

nikoleta_rangelova

Are you in contact with Ivan at all?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
yes, sorry, i found the mistake- I've written one dot after the ''ua"
No, I don't know him.

Guido
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:29

It's the Bulgarian version of my Craiova story.
And also the Bulgarian version of "Esther and Guido first meeting with Ruslana" story. Sleeping at a railwaystation was part of it too.
But never do that alone !
There are nice people here that surely will help you meet Ruslana.
You will never forget it ! I hope you'll meet her.

Guido
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:31

Please don't set Nikoleta's expectations too high. There is no guarantee for anything.
Is there ever Cora ? Uncertainty is part of the job as we all know.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:32

Guido
Is there ever Cora ? Uncertainty is part of the job as we all know.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Feb 2008 23:36

cora
Guido
Thank you. I will never forget, I'm more tham sure. I'm only afraid about the tickets.
There are nice people here
yes.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 8 Feb 2008 00:42

nikoleta_rangelova

Good luck!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Feb 2008 12:21

today I was to Sofia and asked the lady on "information" in the National Palace of Culture(it is called that way in Bulgarian) about tickets for EuroBGvisia, and she told me that it's gonna be for FREE!!! (I hope Ruslana's gonna sing as many songs as at Azerbaijan's Eurovision).

When I went out of the building, the sun was shining brighter, and the sky was looking lighter, and my heart was beating as never before, and if I don't get a heart attack until 23.02, I'll be the happiest person on the planet!

On my way to home, I was smiling to myself all the time, so people probably thought I was insane I was to miss my busstop, and I'm glad that all my exams are over, because I won't be able to think properly next two weeks, and probably long after that.

Hope nothing goes wrong, and now, Nikoleta, calm down and shut up!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 02:46

nikoleta_rangelova

We are so lucky

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 03:17

ooops apparently I have missed something in this topic...

ruslanasite
Nobody wants to go to Ukraine?

I always want it!

nikoleta_rangelova

Ruslana come to your country? wow, I would love to join you! We could set up a fan meeting in Bulgaria instead when Hamburg screwed it up

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 09:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube

ruslanasite
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 11:36

It seems that Ruslana will go to Belgrade to the Eurovision Song Contest 2008. Isn't it a better occasion for a fan meeting?

cora
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 11:46

nikoleta_rangelova
and she told me that it's gonna be for FREE!!

Wow! Fantastic!

When I went out of the building, the sun was shining brighter, and the sky was looking lighter, and my heart was beating as never before, and if I don't get a heart attack until 23.02, I'll be the happiest person on the planet!

I am happy for you :-)

ruslanasite
It seems that Ruslana will go to Belgrade to the Eurovision Song Contest 2008. Isn't it a better occasion for a fan meeting?

How do you know?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 11:49

cora

How do you know?

It was an interview in Russian language posted
somewhere here. She said that she will g to Belgrad. (In my opinion , it's very posible to see Ruslana performing at the interval act )

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 14:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

provided by the member Wid Dances in the topic Svezhaya Presa:

"-2008"?

- ! , . - . "-2007" , . "". - . , , . - . 1994 "" .

it says sth. like this:

-Are you going to Eurovision'08?

-Of course! I hope that until then in Serbia everything will be alright. Now, because of a political situation there, it is possible some problems with ESC to crop up. The winner of ESC'07, M.S., went into the opposition.........in Serbia they've already started selling tickets, and in all the history of the ESC they turned out to be the cheapest . I want the EsC to be exactly in Serbia very much. I have a very close friend there- the singer Zhelko Yokcimovich. In 1994 he took 2nd place.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 10 Feb 2008 16:41

nikoleta_rangelova

Thanks

cora
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 20:20

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks a lot for the translation!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 20:36

ruslanasite
cora

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 18:13

at the main site there is an announcement for Ruslana's performance in Bulgaria. it is said her 15-minute show, or sth like that. how many songs does this mean ? - 4?, 5?

cora
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 18:22

nikoleta_rangelova
how many songs does this mean ?
3-4 I would suppose.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:26

cora
nikoleta_rangelova

She will not perform the full songs. Probablly she will perform 2 minutes of each song or even less.

We should expect : "Wild Energy" , "New Energy Generation" , "Not For Sale" , "Moon of Dreams" , "Wild Dances"

Ruthen
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:42

ruslanasite
I hope New Energy Generation, because will still haven't heard a version with distinguishable lyrics Not For Sale, would of course be quite nice..... and a new song I'll follow th light for exemple would be really nice. Btw, I read an interview of Ruslana in russian on a site today, and it is said that there will be a clip and a big show for the song Not For Sale!!! Will that be a new show, or the Wild Energy one? I'm all mixed up... Especially after I read that her contract with Warner Bross is for 5 albums...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:56

Ruthen

I had read it too. I guess that "Not For Sale" will be a big show including different music stars.

She said also that she had left the Belorussian press conference because of a question. The journalits asked Lordi , Ruslana and Sertab what they had received after winning Eurovision. Lordi said that The Finnish ppl nemad a public square "Lordi Square" and Seratb said that she received a very expensive house (some milion dollars).

RUSLANA RECEIVED NOTHING!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 23:26

RUSLANA RECEIVED NOTHING!
she received our love and support, but, to be honest, that is not something you could see or touch......nasty situation

Ruthen
her contract with Warner Bross is for 5 albums...
i]5[/i][ ?!

Probablly she will perform 2 minutes of each song or even less.
i wonder what i would prefer-a little from each song or only a couple of songs but in full versions...... I think a minute from each of a 15 songs would satisfy me

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site