<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
ruslanasite
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 23:31

nikoleta_rangelova

versions...... I think a minute from each of a 15 songs would satisfy me

cora
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 23:38

Ruthen
I read an interview of Ruslana in russian on a site today, and it is said that there will be a clip and a big show for the song Not For Sale!!!

This probably refers to Ruslanas speech at the Vienna event which is published on the main site. She proposed a big LiveAid-like concert to raise awareness for the problem of human trafficking. As this seems to be a major project, I suppose that it will take some years to be realized.

ruslanasite
Lordi said that The Finnish ppl nemad a public square "Lordi Square" and Seratb said that she received a very expensive house (some milion dollars).

Oh, didn't know that.

RUSLANA RECEIVED NOTHING!

She said also that she had left the Belorussian press conference because of a question.

She left the press conference without answering the question? Or what do you mean?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 23:45

cora

She left the press conference without answering the question? Or what do you mean?

Yes.

She is really dissapointed. She needs a place for rehersals. The mayor of Kiev refused!

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 00:00

ruslanasite
She is really dissapointed. She needs a place for rehersals. The mayor of Kiev refused!

And you read all this in a Russian interview? Which one? Has someone published it here on the forum?

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 00:35

cora

http://www.unian.net/ukr/news/news-237468.html

ruslanasite
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 01:47

Ruthen

What's your opinion about the way Ukraine treats Ruslana? I'm really dissapointed about the mayor of Kiev.

Sertab received a mega house (some milion dolars)!

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 02:05

ruslanasite
Yeah I've written about that in the Ukrainian topic..It's really a disappointing way to treat someone who brought fame to your country... Especially for the place for rehersals... This is just UNACCEPTABLE....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 02:15

Ruthen

INDEED!

--------------------------------

http://www.presaonline.com/stire/teatrul-mihai-eminescu-botosani-si-ruslanala-festiva lul-de-arta-medievala-de-la-suceava,198907.html

They say that Ruslana is going to perform in Suceava , a big village in Northern Romania.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Neither the worst and poorest singer in Romania is going there. This is nuts! Ruslana thinks that she can prmote herself in Romania by going to a village? The is incredible!

If she really goes there I'm not willing to go there! I don't wanna die! this village is full of evil gipsy people. And my mother wouldn't let me go.

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 04:11

In some ways im glad, Ruslana didnt get special treatment as it were, because at the end of the day, she is a normal working person, but in other sense, a place to rehearse is not really special but a requirement. i dotn think its fair to give someone a big house because they won some contest, using a song, they most likely didnt produce, sinfging lyrics they most likely didnt write, and a dance she most likely dsidnt choragraph.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 07:53

In some ways im glad, Ruslana didnt get special treatment as it were, because at the end of the day, she is a normal working person, but in other sense, a place to rehearse is not really special

I don't really think that if she received some special treatment, she would become "abnormal" before the first interview with her that I watched, I was afraid that she might turn out to be one of those "untouchable stars", whose every second word is "I" or "me". After the inteview I couldn't believe that there might exist a real STAR whose mind wasn't bemused by the money and fame. I was plesantlly amazed.
So a little more attention and respect to the person who made the world know what Ukraine is wouldn't be too much. This story just makes me feel sad because of the shame and grief she felt

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 10:28

yaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooo !!!!
Ruslana is already in Bulgaria and now in a Tv show she's going to choose the winner, answered to some question
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 10:50

Ruthen
It's really a disappointing way to treat someone who brought fame to your country... Especially for the place for rehersals... This is just UNACCEPTABLE....

Indeed. It's unbelievable!
Thanks for the link

ruslanasite
Ruslana thinks that she can prmote herself in Romania by going to a village? The is incredible!

I have googled for it and just from the pictures it looks really nice with a medieval castle. The town seems to be a real tourist attraction with several medieval festivals. If tourists are going there, it can't be that bad ;-)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 10:54

she was in the red-black costume, constantly joking with the interviewer, said she loved ethnic music&Bach together, the first boy with whom she fell in love was Bulgarian, called Biser, hehe. She said she adores Bulgaria and would love to be present at a BG wedding some day I will invite her on mine, haha

ruslanasite
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 11:21

cora

Cora, this is incredible. She will release her album in Romania and she is going to promote it in a village in Northern Romania? She will appear at a very very local TV. What kind of promo is this?

IT"S UNACCEPTABLE!

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 15:40

Tonight there will be the translation of the Bulgarian concert at 21:30 Ukrainian Time (+2 gmt)on first channel (UT-1) of Ukraine. There will surely be translation on Bulgarian TV too... So who cans, please please please record it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we might hear some premiere there....

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 15:41

nikoleta_rangelova
You're going to Sofia for the event, right? Good luck for tonight's concert....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 18:59

nikoleta_rangelova

Hey Good Luck tonight!!! You are our hero no matter if you get to meet Ruslana or not!

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 19:47

RuslanaTube
Do u know where we can watch the event online?

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:03

Ruthen
nope free straming of this channel is illegal because the chanel is a first channel, meaning it is paid by a License rather than advertisements

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:03 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruthen

This interest me, too. I can't find an online stream of the 1+1 channel. I want to watch Ruslana when there is a message in the official or fanclub site to watch Ruslana in this TV.

EDIT: I'm late with my post, thanks, Katherine.

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:19

you can watch ti on www.ukrainatv.com, however it costs, i do have an account and i have money in my account but im going to a party and will miss it, i will see if it is available for download after, normally it is... and ill share once i download it

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:19 - Edited by: Ruthen

wespecz
Katherine
It won't be on 1+1, but on 1TV UKRAINE: But I have a good news: Bulgarian Kanal 1 and tv_bulgaria will broadcast it too....
Go to: http://bgtelevizia.com/tv.php?channel=109 and select Kanal 1. site...
And the broadcast of the whole final will start at 20:45 bulgarian time (+2GMT, as in Ukraine, but at 19:45 in Germany, France,etc...)and 18:45 in GB

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:26

Ruthen
its not working for me

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:27

Katherine
You have to press on play on the screen and then it asks for password... you put what I've put upwards...

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:29 - Edited by: wespecz

Katherine

It works. Don't type in the username theese three dots.

Ruthen

Thanks a lot!!!

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:29

Ruthen
do i need firefox?

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:31

im not going to be hear can one of you record it please just the audio im not bothered about watching it too much

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:33 - Edited by: Ruthen

Katherine
If you say how I do it.. I don't know how to record from theese online broadcasts..
Well I use firefox...and yes you need firefox for that...

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 20:47

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows - click audicity 1,2,6 installer, download it and install it.. when it is installed,
go to edit
preferences
where it says Recording
click on the drop down and make sure it isnt set to "Microphone" set it to another one...
if there is more than one other option, try them both out by recording and playing some music on your computer, if you see some activity, than thats the one

once you got the right setting, when ruslana starts singing press record, then press stop when finished and then
file
export as mp3

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 21:00

Katherine
Thanks I'll try!!!!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site