At Grammy ???

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / At Grammy ???
qazedc
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 13:58

Are you sure that Ruslana performs yesterday at Grammy, or T-Pain invited her just to enjoy the show? The isn't any sign of any possible performance made by Ruslana at 50th Grammy Show!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 15:54

qazedc

Welcome to the forum of Ruslana!

About that event the mainsite of Ruslana say that Ruslana is "invited as a VIP guest". There was talkings about this on the forum and someone said she probably just enjoy the show as audience.

Hopefully there will come more info soon about this...

cora
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 20:17

qazedc
Hello and welcome! Where are you from?

The Grammy event was broadcast live on German TV in the middle of last night. I recorded it, but unfortunately out of the 4 hours 40 minutes it recorded only 2 hours 40 minutes in the middle. But it is very unlikely that Ruslana could be seen at all.

Interestingly one category was Best Rap colaboration. T-Pain was nominated twice for this category together with another artist and Missie Elliot once. Neither won the Grammy for this category. But... if Ruslana's colaboration with Missie Elliot and T-Pain will be very successfull, maybe we can see at her at next year's Grammy :-)

ruslanasite
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 20:29

cora
if Ruslana's colaboration with Missie Elliot and T-Pain will be very successfull, maybe we can see at her at next year's Grammy :-)

Carolus
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 20:40

Well, she did not perform actually and the article on the main site clearly stated that she was invited just as the VIP guest (the information about peroformance was spread by someone else). Today Ruslana phoned live to HIT-FM radio broadcast from L.A. to present her new song in collaboration with T-Pain. She called directly from the afterparty, where she enjoyed the company of world biggest celebrities. She stated, that the biggest event in her music career happend on February 8 - she got officially signed by Warner Music as international artist and Warner now will promote Ruslana project on all markets where it is present (she said that the level of contract she signed is extremely high, esp for EasternEurope where almost none artists have the same status with their labels).

cora
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 21:07

Carolus
Thanks for the information! Interesting!

Warner now will promote Ruslana project on all markets where it is present

Let's keep our fingers crossed that they really will make this true.

Carolus
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 21:12

Let's keep our fingers crossed that they really will make this true.

As I understand, they already do it She made a hint that the release is held back by her producers and that she will make the U.S. release.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 21:28

Carolus
she will make the U.S. release
Does this mean "Wild Energy" before "Amazon"?

Carolus
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 21:38

I guess it means Moon of Dreams as a single will come first (but let's hear what she says after her comeback)

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 Feb 2008 22:24

Carolus
She stated, that the biggest event in her music career happend on February 8 - she got officially signed by Warner Music as international artist and Warner now will promote Ruslana project on all markets where it is present

wowowowow!! Thats wonderful!!

Ruslana! Im so happy for you, congratulations to the contact!!

Katherine
# Posted: 12 Feb 2008 00:56

There was a very slight glimse at her sitting near T-pain when the camera zoomed oin on him, im watching the highlights now :P

ruslanasite
# Posted: 12 Feb 2008 01:23

Katherine

im watching the highlights now :P

Where? On youtube?

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Feb 2008 09:45 - Edited by: flipsty

Carolus
and that she will make the U.S. release.

Yee-Haw

Esther
# Posted: 12 Feb 2008 11:10

qazedc
Also a warm and wild welcome from me!!

WHAAA it is soooo cool, the contract I mean! "Well and that she was at the grammy awards. I tried to win tickets on the radio but I was unlucky haha I probably wouldn't have known the anwsers to the questions as they were about Irish celebs. And that is something I don't know anything about.

Katherine
# Posted: 12 Feb 2008 14:29

ruslanasite
no on ITV2

cora
# Posted: 13 Feb 2008 21:21

Katherine
There was a very slight glimse at her sitting near T-pain when the camera zoomed oin on him, im watching the highlights now :P

Can you make a screenshot please?

Katherine
# Posted: 13 Feb 2008 21:38

cora
ill see if i can catch a repeat but i dunno when that it is

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site