Wild Energy/ Dyka Energija book (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy/ Dyka Energija book
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:12

i know that it's an old story but i got the book just now ... and i'm after the first chapter I ABOSOLUTLY love it!!

but i've got some questions to it ... odes anybody have the ukrainian version of it? with the scans of the cover i really need them!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:15

kozi
you'll retell us then what you've read every evening-a story before we go to sleep Agreed?

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:17

agreed! do i must sturt now xD i meen did you read it?

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:20

kozi

I don't know but I hope that there could be some answers to your question in theese topics:

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=3820&page=4#m sg204604

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=4626&page=0#m sg252657

You gave a place to integrate them together there. Thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:29

kozi
do i must sturt now xD i meen did you read it?

No, I haven't read the book! Yeah, you may start now
when you finish the book you could really summarise it here for those who don't have it(me on the first place)

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:39

nikoleta_rangelova

Agree We must wait to English translation (or maybe Czech or Bulgarian translation)

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:39

So the first chapter introduce us in to the wrold .. the synthecic world ... Lana works as a pixel. She's dancing moving around on a big sreen together with other pixels... They make it every day, few hours before the "energy hour" (it's the time when all people in the town are uploading they energy of life). After a good work pixels became get their wages - energy packages (some kind of life). But the best friend of Lana doesn't became the energy package cause she maked a mistake during the show. Lana want to help her so she to the center of the town looking for the people who sell energy packages as they have heard through hearsay. It's very dangerous cause there are enegry policemen who are eager to catch the people who use illegal energy packages. Lana and Eva found those people and bought the package for the money they had treasured up. They managed to escape from the policemen and got home. The energy package was a fake.

And thats it ... nothing more i read xD but i love it really... Any Questions?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:46

kozi
Thanks!
To be continued.........right?

Although I don't quite understand what's the job of a pixel?!?!?!?!

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:47

kozi

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:52

So there is a big screen in the middle of the city... the citizent can watch it when while the sun rise down.... it's a kind of a cinema/ tv... cause the world has a energy cirisis so they can't watch movies at home ... the sun shines on the pixels so, that their clothes are shining in different colors.... when thousands of people/pixels are moving and from down of the town the citizens can watch some commercials or something like that... i don't know if you understand it now xD cause it was also wierd for me at the begining xD

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 22:57

kozi

Its awesome you got the book!!

I got the ukrainian copy with a signature of Ruslana in it, this one:

Any Questions?

Yes, when you have finished reading the whole book, then can you please start over and by then translate EVERYTHING to english?

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 23:02

RuslanaTube

*__* omg it's beutty !!!! the polish version is ugly ... but ... whatever ... can you scan it for me ? <makes sweet eyes> the whole cover?

mabey i will translate it :P

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 23:02 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

kozi
ahaaa! I got it! because of the energy crisis people can't afford a TV in every home, so they have sth as a public TV, where the movies are performed by some people in clothes which reflect the sunlight while the sun is setting???down. Ater each show the people who played as pixels get their wages in the form of some energy. Eva, Lana's friend, didn't do her job well during one such show, so she didn't receive her energy. Lana decided to help her friend with finding energy with the help of some guys who provide people with energy illegally. They got the energy packet, but at home it turned out that it was not an energy packet at all....

RuslanaTube

WOOW beauty, deffinitely!

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 23:04

not at home but in the local that they find the dilers... the police man told them that it's a fake

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 23:11

kozi
can you scan it for me ?

I can try it but Im not sure it can work to squeeze that thick book into the scanner. I try it tomorrow. The other alternative cover of the book is shown on the poster in the background but I dont have the book with that cover.

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 23:13

omg i love you xD

Ruthen
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 23:25

nikoleta_rangelova
It's absolutely correct....This packet they bought wasn't energy, but only fake substitute to it... Those who took a few of them became addicted to it, and dead in horrible pain and in madness...

FilCZ
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:04

So, I read that Wild Energy will be only in Ukrainian, Russian, English and German version, but now, if is the Polish, too, we Czechs have a chance for read the book in our languege

kozi
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:11

the rpoblem is that in germany i've never seen that book.... Maybe it's already released in Czech.... 'cause in polsad is the book sice january 2007 but i didn't know that cause i've never askd....

cora
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:16

kozi
the rpoblem is that in germany i've never seen that book

It is not released in Germany yet.

kozi
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:18

*__* so the polish are better than the germans *_* OMG !! we are faster xD

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:23

FilCZ
kozi

I'm sorry but although I'm from CZ I can't understand Polish language well. I'll wait for the English version

kozi
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:26

nie rozumiesz naszego jezyka O.o?

kozi
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:40

no you don't understand xD i askd you "You don't understand our language?"

ruslanasite
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:46

RuslanaTube

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:49

kozi

Wow now I understand But I'm afraid that not every word if I'd read the book Wild Energy.Lana in Polish.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:52

kozi
polish is similuar to ukrainian. In ukrainian the same sentence would be:

Βθ νε πξησμ³Ίςε νΰψσ μξβσ?

ruslanasite

yeah and when they started to talk about the Wild Energy single I realise I have that one signed of Ruslana too...

kozi
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:54

RuslanaTube

oh yeah i can understand that too xD

it's like, dyki tanci and dzikie tance ....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:58

RuslanaTube

I've got just 2 posters and one card signed by Ruslana , but next time I'll meet her I will ask her to write me a short message on my agenda

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 01:59

kozi

and Divoke tance in Czech I only wanted to say that I don't understand every word

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site