<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Jumperboy
# Posted: 12 Oct 2008 19:42

Alex__Angel
)))))))))))))))))))) ))))))) ))))) ?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 12 Oct 2008 20:36 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Jumperboy

http://www.kommissia.ru/gallery/thumbnails.php?
- Բֲ - ... , ...

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 12 Oct 2008 20:56 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

㳿 - 2006-2007 Wild energy...
2008 Wild energy +

cora
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 19:06

I have taken this discussion to the book topic.

nikoleta_rangelova
I thought the idea was both Dyachenko and Ruslana's.. or even that the novel was inspired by Ruslana's music, so it is the other way round??

The plot and the whole concept of the multi-facette project was Ruslana's idea. She asked the Dyachenkos to write a book with her story line.

wespecz
And is it possible to order it internationally, please? And which languages are available?

As far as we know, it is only available in UA, RU and Polish.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 19:23

We can buy the book already??! From the main site shop, wow! But... in the Rus page the link leads to some external site in UA again, is a Rus copy available?? http://amazon.ruslana.ua/ru/

cora
She asked the Dyachenkos to write a book with her story line.

Aha, so the announcement must be: See where Wild Energy. Lana starts from, find the answer in WE CD, hehe

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 19:26 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
As far as we know, it is only available in UA, RU and Polish.
Yes, thanks, I know this, too, but do you or anybody know which versions are available to order in the main site now, please? Because we're going to promote it in the Fan Club site.

Edit: Many thanks to wild_olchyk for this important information!

It seems that the WE.Lana will be again, that's perfect! And it has got really big importance as it has appeared in the banner! Just see it when WE CD disappear.

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 02:31 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
in the Rus page the link leads to some external site in UA again, is a Rus copy available??

That's the publisher's site. I've known about it for quite some time. If you have a Ukrainian address or bank account, you can buy it in all 4 variants.

Otherwise you can find the Ukrainian version on book-ye.com.

I wish I could get a-hold of the white-cover-Russian version

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 03:30

flipsty
Thanks for the information.

I wonder why do they promote it on the main site so late.

I wish I could get a-hold of the white-cover-Russian version
And you can't?

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 03:59

nikoleta_rangelova
And you can't?

I would have no way to pay Teza and more importantly, I don't think they offer international shipping.

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 06:04

I would have no way to pay Teza and more importantly, I don't think they offer international shipping
Could anybody tell us if they offer it, please?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 07:20 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova
From the main site shop
http://amazon.ruslana.ua/ru/

"Better lately what never" :
On the site of http://teza.in.ua this book is for sale yet from the
beginning of its edition...

It seems that the WE.Lana will be again, that's perfect!
Yes, it gives a hope on more active development of theme of
fan-klub

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 11:57 - Edited by: flipsty

Oopsie

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 12:58

Alex__Angel
"Better lately what never" :
True

this book is for sale yet from the
beginning of its edition...

Then again: why is it promoted so late?

Alex, do you know if the book can be ordered from countries outside Ukraine? Does the site say anything? Thanks.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 13:03 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova

Does the site say anything?
On a site delivery is only on Ukraine - 8 grn

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 13:43

Alex__Angel
On a site delivery is only on Ukraine - 8 grn

Okay, thank you.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 14:00 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova

I Found
Book "Wild wild" with delivery for a border it is possible to order in the on-line shop (ukr)
http://www.artvertep.dp.ua/shop/books/196/2831.html.
http://www.artvertep.dp.ua/shop/books/196/2832.html,

terms of order (ukr)
http://www.artvertep.dp.ua/shop/rules

Delivery dates
Western Europe - 7-20 days.
The USA and Canada - 14-30 days.
Australia and South America - 14-30 days.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 2 Dec 2008 18:36 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Found in wiki

Overgraund is cultural direction in a modern art, reverse andegraund. In music is a light fate, informal music of different styles, aspiring to light. The people of overgraund are free, friendly and look in Sky.

Sky is eternal poetic appearance, sky it romanticism of stars, romanticism of swimming above a head clouds, breaking from hands and flying away in a height balloons, romanticism of wings and spaceships. romanticism of unexplored, dreams about horizon, where sky unites with earth. to visit there and to go farther.

As a flow began to be folded approximately with 2006, foremost in a musical environment. During development with him not only musicians but also actors, poets, artists, creative people began to join in. On events thousands of people going under the flag of Overgraund. Exactly it is a spiritual association, instead of artificial scopes created this air flow. Overgraund is motion without scopes.

Let it will be much done good, and the world will become wonderful. Let the mystery of life will begin to sound, a carnival will go away and the real holiday will come. And in this holiday a lot of good music will sound and songs, and people will be opened and good. If each of us will do the three hundred steps toward light the world will have to change and become it is better!"

Welcome to Overgraund!

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 10 Aug 2009 10:36

http://www.answers.com/topic/wild-energy-lana

Plot
The heroine, Lana, lives in the synthetic city and works as a pixel. Every evening millions of people, working as pixels, perform a 20-minute-light show for the other citizens. They wear colourful robes and during each sunset they receive commands in the form of music through headphones. Each command means a certain type of movement, so that by moving/dancing, different parts of their clothes are exposed to the sun rays, thus reflecting the sun light in different colours. All this can be seen on a huge screen in the synthetic city, where all citizens watch it.

After every light-show all pixels receive a packet of energy thank to which they survive till the next dose. If a pixel makes a mistake during a show, so that the picture appears distorted, they are punished by not receiving an energy packet. If they haven't stored anything from their previous doses, they will not survive the next day.

Lana's best friend, Eve, makes such a mistake and is not given a packet. Lana does her best to save her but doesn't succeed. In the synthetic city there is a rumour spread that some people don't need these packets of synthetic energy and can live on their own, by the energy their hearts and spirits produce. These people are chased by the energy police- they are slaughtered in the factory (mystic place about which no-one knows anything) and their energy is used for maintaining the lives of the synthetics by turning it into energy packets.

Lana is determined to find the Wild people and try to live by her own energy(the phrase "I'll find it or die" becomes the motto of the book and Ruslana's project.) She finds them in a place called Overground. Overground is located on the roofs of abandoned or ruined skyscrapers, high, where no-one can reach the Wild. They have created their own world and culture, own means of travelling- wings, own language- a language similar to this of the birds. Lana stays with them for a while, finds friends and she herself turns out to be a powerful generator of wild energy, for which she is chased by the energy police. Being in Overground she exposes also her friends to danger. One day, while she is not there, the energy police, in search for her, attack the Wild from Overground. When Lana returns, her home is devastated. She sets off to find and destroy the factory where her friends have most probably been taken.

On her way she meets the people-wolves, living in the woods, where she stays and learns how to summon the nature forces, which will help her destroy the factory. During those rituals she is helped by a small drum, given her as a present by an old guy from the synthetic city. She gathers a group of devoted young wild "wolves" and they go to fight with the factory and its devastating energy. The first attempt is not successful, the young wolves die, but she manages to enter the factory and is caught by the factory's host, who calls himself "The Heart of The Factory". Lana becomes his hostage and while she is there, the author, without being concrete, several times hints that the factory's host might be Lana's father (this is never directly said).

However Lana manages to escape and saves her Overground friends. They go back to the people-wolves, where they gather a team for a second time. Follows another fight with the factory. The characters' weapons are different musical or noise producing instruments, including drums and trembitas. The factory's power is deafening silence. All sounds, all rhythm is lost when approaching the factory. Its anti- rhythm is usually stronger than any other life energy, any life rhythm, any heart rhythm. Lana's task is to defeat this anti-rhythm and, by summoning lightnings, which have to strike simultaneously the several weakest parts of the factory, to destroy it.

The friends manage to do this, they enter the factory, but there, the factory's anti-rhythm almost kills them. They survive because "The Heart of The Factory" helps them by taking their place in the dangerous anti-rhythm zone. He dies and Lana and her friends remain safe and sound. The Wild go back to their homes and Lana becomes the new factory's host, the new "Heart of the Factory".

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Aug 2009 20:09

Alex__Angel
Overgraund is cultural direction in a modern art, reverse andegraund.
Great! I heard about its opposite only. It's cool that Ruslana has "followers". Do you have any idea how does such a music sound?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 11 Aug 2009 05:16

Do you have any idea how does such a music sound?

I think these genres representatives Overgraund
Instrumental
Neoclassical
New age
Ethno
Relax

cora
# Posted: 11 Aug 2009 05:30

Alex__Angel
Thank you for this! It's an excellent summary of the book!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Aug 2009 20:44

cora
Thank you for this! It's an excellent summary of the book!

I think I reognized my own summary there

wiki topic Later added some minor changes:D:D in wiki

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Aug 2009 20:52

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, I was also thinking that it was yours and that I saw it somewhere already.

cora
# Posted: 12 Aug 2009 05:49

nikoleta_rangelova

Oops, I forgot. Well, it could have been only one of the most dedicated fans. Well done!

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 12 Aug 2009 06:06

nikoleta_rangelova

Katherine
# Posted: 14 Aug 2009 04:00

Is this book ever going to be released in English I really want to read it!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Aug 2009 06:25

Katherine
I'd like to as well. It may be easier than Russian:D

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Aug 2009 18:37

Katherine
Is this book ever going to be released in English I really want to read it!
It's probably not going to be released anymore. It was supposed to be released in autumn 2007 or spring 2008 if I remember right. Now Ruslana is preparing a new project.

cora
# Posted: 15 Aug 2009 07:37

Katherine
wespecz
It's probably not going to be released anymore.
Yes, it was part of the WE project. As this is over, it wouldn't make sense to release an English version now, unless the authors want to promote it in Western countries independently of the WE project.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 15 Aug 2009 12:08 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

cora
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

, ... ;)
- ;) ...

P.S. , + - ,
===

Of course the official translation is not, but there is an exit ... ;)
As to the fact that to make a fan translation), it can be downloaded from the fan site ...

P.S. Much of the text already translated, it is correct that not already + When translated in the opposite direction - all understand that there are good

ex:
"I work as pixel.
Every day for an hour up to a decline I pass through a greater checkpoint at bottom of a unique hill in city. I put to a sensor control the identification card. In a stream of other workers I walk to locker rooms. Number of my cell 401/512, it number of my workplace in the center of the screen. I the good, qualified pixel.
My uniform adjusted precisely on growth is stored in a locker up to heels. I put on a uniform atop of dense black body stockings. I clasp behind latch. The fastener on a uniform should lay precisely on the fourth vertebrae. The millimeter to the left or to the right light will fall under other corner, and here already marriage in work. For it fine."

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site