Wild Energy/ Dyka Energija book (5)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy/ Dyka Energija book
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
wespecz
# Posted: 22 Sep 2009 01:22 - Edited by: wespecz

Katherine
Hey wespecz can I ask you a favour and could I send you an unfinished piece of the script? I'm not allowed to share as my scripts are protected and I can violate my copyrights by freely sharing plus I do not have the rights for using wild energy book for basis. Thanks!
Thank you so much for sharing that!! I appreciate it very much, they're great!! Sorry, I missed this topic, so you have my reply now. It's perfect!! From what I read. I'll have a very nice reading after my state exams. What can I do for you?

Alex__Angel
Almost first asked her questions from the international fan club Ruslana himself and got the answers (write your own words).
Thanks for asking her! Replies are interresting!

And the publication of the novel in English, and a musical (do not show wild energy) where it is assumed many of the beautiful and mechanical wings ... and dob now temporarily suspended. (Crisis)
Sorry, but it wasn't it supposed to be released in English years before the economical crisis?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 22 Sep 2009 05:30

wespecz

Sorry, but it wasn't it supposed to be released in English years before the economical crisis?

I understand that it is preparing for the next stage - simultaneous with musicals... simply did not have

stanley
# Posted: 25 Nov 2009 21:51

I downloaded an Ukrainian ebook and read the first sites, then I realized it might be too annoying to go through the entire book checking half of the words in the dictionary. I'm more and more fluent in reading Ukrainian letters, and actually it's easier then I thought it would be. Anyway, I liked the book, maybe it's not the best but it's still quite good, so I downloaded the Polish translation ebook and I'm ordering a paper copy - first I check if it is in any bookstores in my city.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site