new album Karaoke/Instrumentals (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / new album Karaoke/Instrumentals
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
ALMAN
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 14:43

hello ,

who have Amazonka/Wild Energy album karaoke/instrumentals ?

KPGirl
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 16:50

Wish I knew how to get them but unfortunately not.
It would have been really fun to sing cover with the instrumentals.

Katherine
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 18:12

ALMAN
i tried getting rid of vocals using sound program, but her music is now too far advanced to be able to do that

interesting Irene
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 13:25

in all of her previous singles instrumentals were included (I mean such songs as wild energy, wild dances, dance with the wolves, the same star - the most popular songs of her) but you asked about new songs so let's hope that in her new singles instrumentals will also be,
but it's not about all new songs of her, but only those to become a single (maybe I don't add anything new but it is a summary)
so about single songs we wait for singles, and about the rest of songs instrumentals you may ask Silent man, I think he's also from TUrkey, he had a program to make instrumentals, he did all instrumentals from the wild dances, but this program didn't work for the song Plyes, so there can be songs not to work in this new album too...

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 14:10 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

interesting Irene

The software's name is 'Karaoke Anything' and you can find it for free download on www.softpedia.org

It works just for "De ty moja ljubov". The effect on the other amazonka songs is highlighting the backing vocals.

Katherine
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 15:30

AlexandruRo
The software's name is 'Karaoke Anything' and you can find it for free download on www.softpedia.org

It works just for "De ty moja ljubov". The effect on the other amazonka songs is highlighting the backing vocals.

i use Adobe Audition 3.0 which is music production software and i cant get anywhere witrh the other songs, i can try manually making karaoke by isolating the frequencies of her voice, but it would take me atleast 3 weeks to do all the songs

FilCZ
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 15:37

For doing karaokes, I use program Power Video Karaoke. But I tried to make a karaoke of Dyka energiya and Moon of dreams and it didn´t remove Ruslana´s vocals..

wilddaryna
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 16:08

ALMAN
selam!
ben de Turkiyede yasiyorum

Esther
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 19:25

FilCZ
For doing karaokes, I use program Power Video Karaoke. But I tried to make a karaoke of Dyka energiya and Moon of dreams and it didn´t remove Ruslana´s vocals
Pitty!! Can I ask, of which songs have you got karaoke versions?? I love karaoke and go to a pub in Mallow on tuesdays for the karaoke evening. It would be awesome to sing Ruslana her songs.

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 19:57

Esther
Instrumentals for Wild Dances, Dance with the wolves, The Same star and Dobryj vechir, tobi are on www.ruslana-fan.narod.ru and I found instrumental version for Znayu ya (CJ Necrasoff mix). Somewhere I saw Wild Energy karaoke, but I don´t have it downloaded and I don´t remember, where did I find it...it´s a pity maybe it was ruslana-fan.net, but it was changed for ruslana.in.ua and there audios doesn´t work..

divcinavojin
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:05

If somebody has karaoke of songs from album Diki Tanci or Myt vesny...please tell me...thanks

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:10

divcinavojin
I'm sure if somebody has it, they will share itsince nobody has answered so far, may be noone has them I have only from WD album-WD, WD part 2, The Same Star and DWTW

makula
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:18

what about acapella's?

divcinavojin
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:25

Nikoleta Rangelova: Okay thank you

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:32

Nikoleta Rangelova: Okay thank you
what does it mean? Do you want them?

makula
what about acapella's?
just may be of The Same Star and DWTW I think......

WildYennifer
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:35 - Edited by: WildYennifer

When singles are sold, there will be instrumentals I think!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:48

When singles are sold, there will be instrumentals I think!

yes, probably, I got mine from that site ....narod.ru?? where we could download all the old albums. There were the singles, including the instrumentals

makula
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 17:04

nikoleta_rangelova
Yeah, i have those 2 songs, i was wondering if there were more but ok.

makula
# Posted: 24 Jun 2008 17:23

what about midi-files?

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Jun 2008 17:26

makula
nikoleta_rangelova
Every song must have instrumental version due to live concerts where they're needed. But they were never shared probably.

what about midi-files?
In which way?

makula
# Posted: 24 Jun 2008 20:25

wespecz
if they are avialable

divcinavojin
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 14:27

Nikoleta Rangelova:what does it mean? Do you want them?
Yes, I like to sing Ruslana's songs...I want these instrumental versionsbecause of it...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 14:42 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

divcinavojin
here you are:-->DWTW, TSS, WD, WD2 (instrumentals)
https://download.yousendit.com/20FF5F3A4820EF65

also, you can click on one's nick, on one's nick and his/her
nick name will appear in the posting field, so there is no need to write their name every time(if you don't enjoy that, of course). Same with quoting: select some piece of text to which you want to respond, mark it with the mouse and click on QUOte in the person's post. The quotation will appear in the field with your post.

makula
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 17:32

nikoleta_rangelova
there's also the instrumental of Wild Energy right?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 17:42 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

makula
no, in the link I provided there is no WE, but I thnik it was shared somewhere here before.....

==I had forgotten it....I found the old link on the forum, but it has expired. If you want it, I'll upload it

makula
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 09:53

no i have it, i just mean if divcinavojin wants it

divcinavojin
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 10:12

Thank you very much:-) It's a pity that instrumental version of Pivnichna isn't here

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:25

divcinavojin
It's a pity that instrumental version of Pivnichna isn't here
I had closer look to the internet and I found it!

You can enjoy also karaoke. Thank you, Vesiana!

And there is Pivnichna instrumental download.

Užij si to.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:41 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
And there is Pivnichna instrumental download.
wow! Thanks ! Where did you get this from? well, from the link above may be, but really, I didn't know that this exist....may be it was fanmade instrumental somehow? or is it official?

divcinavojin
hahaha, of course, you'd want Pivnichna, you are divcina vojin

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:52

nikoleta_rangelova
Where did you get this from?
It's saved from Vesiana's video. Ask her. I don't know where is it from.

but really, I didn't know that this exist....may be it was fanmade instrumental somehow? or is it official?
I don't think that this is fan made because it's totally clear. Ask our DJs (Katherine or Mixkula) but I think that I've read somewhere that when you do fan made instrumental you can still hear vocals a bit in the background. And especially in Pivnichna vocals are really loud.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site