Ruslana featuring T-Pain - Moon of Dreams (MP3 File here) (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana featuring T-Pain - Moon of Dreams (MP3 File here)
. 1 . 2 . >>
Tim
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 00:25

Hello,

I don't know if it was allready posted.
But I found a mp3 file of Ruslana featuring T-Pain:

http://download.yousendit.com/C26CBD752AEA0C12

Regards,
Tim

Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 11:56

Tim
tnx

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 12:42

Everybody please check www.ruslanatv.com

(Sorry for the off topic post)

Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:12

AlexandruRo
checked....wooo...ruslanatv

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Dec 2008 19:33

I've found a new remix of Moon of Dreams! See it on the server i-legalne.cz. It looks like some online release of MOD.

Moon Of Dreams (DJ Valik Remix)

This is not any warez but legal online shop. Click on "ukázka" to hear a part of the remix.

TomUK
# Posted: 2 Dec 2008 20:02

it's not very good :P

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Dec 2008 04:24

wespecz
Thanks, what more is there on the album, do you know? Is it some DJ's CD with remixes only and Ruslana has somehow appeared there or is it more "Ruslana-oriented" CD? If the picture is a cover of a CD it seems so.

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Dec 2008 13:58

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks, what more is there on the album, do you know?
No, I don't know. It's only one remix for sale. Is it the whole album? But it seems so. Well maybe some rare release? I've found this just by chance.

cora
# Posted: 7 Apr 2013 11:18

AlexandruRomania
On the Wild Energy album, the song "Moon of Dreams" appears to be written by Ruslana, Egoworks and T-Pain, but I think that it was actually written by Sasha.

Why do you think this?

I tried to find the site of Egoworks Music, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I wonder who is going to benefit from the success.

It seems to be only the second single of this singer. Her debut single got 2 million YouTube views and was No. 1 in the US charts. She is not even promoted by a major company. It's only a tiny label which seem to sell only through amazon and itunes.

This MOD version got already almost 1 million views within only 5 days. It makes me sick. What went wrong with Ruslana's MOD? And how is it possible that this one is so successful.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 7 Apr 2013 13:31

cora

Why do you think this?

As far as I remember, Sasha is credited on the Amazonka album for "Vidlunnya mrij".

I tried to find the site of Egoworks Music, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I wonder who is going to benefit from the success.

The two guys from Egoworks will benefit from it because they are credited for the song.

It seems to be only the second single of this singer. Her debut single got 2 million YouTube views and was No. 1 in the US charts. She is not even promoted by a major company. It's only a tiny label which seem to sell only through amazon and itunes.

Interesting.

This MOD version got already almost 1 million views within only 5 days. It makes me sick. What went wrong with Ruslana's MOD? And how is it possible that this one is so successful.

I could explain it to you in details but I found a comment on Youtube posted at this new MOD that explains it so well : "She is hot as fuck but the song sucks"

cora
# Posted: 7 Apr 2013 17:10

AlexandruRomania
Sasha is credited on the Amazonka album for "Vidlunnya mrij".

Yes he is the author of the Ukrainian lyrics. But that's not relevant here.

"She is hot as fuck but the song sucks"

There are some other people who seem to be more interested in a "hot" singer rather than the song.

I posted a comment regarding Ruslana being the original version, but comments have to be approved and my one was not approved.

Look what I've done: I have uploaded MOD with a little wrong title in order to divert Egine interested people to Ruslana

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 7 Apr 2013 17:16

cora

Yes he is the author of the Ukrainian lyrics.

Oh, I thought that he contributed to the composition of the music.

There are some other people who seem to be more interested in a "hot" singer rather than the song.

Well, that 'other' people is actually the majority, 99,1% of the people are interested in the look of the singers.

I posted a comment regarding Ruslana being the original version, but comments have to be approved and my one was not approved.

So did I.

Look what I've done

Yes, I noticed. Well done!

cora
# Posted: 7 Apr 2013 19:46

AlexandruRomania
Oh, I thought that he contributed to the composition of the music.

Doesn't look like it.

Well, that 'other' people is actually the majority, 99,1% of the people are interested in the look of the singers.

It ays much about this audience. Still the exploding view count is amazing and there will be many people buying the song.

Yes, I noticed. Well done!

You've got more than one channel, havn't you? Would you mind liking my video

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Apr 2013 09:13 - Edited by: Christiane

cora

I didn't find anything about Ruslana being the composer of MOD, so this is confusing me a bit. I was really surprised seeing a video of another singer performing MOD.

P.S.: Ruslana has put some comments about that subject on VK. Well, Google translator isn´t really trustful, so it´s hard to translate. But if I got it right so far, she wrote, that it isn´t the first time, that someone else has 'stolen' her work and that she was not mentioned as an author on the MOD single, though she was involved.

kozi
# Posted: 8 Apr 2013 22:26

This an official notice from Growing Soul Records, Inc. You are in infringement with our Copyrights to the song "Moon of Dreams" by Egine Featuring T-Pain. Egine's version of the song is the only legal version for the U.S. market according to copyright laws. Ruslana's version of this song, produced and written by one of our companies, is not legally allowed. To avoid legal action, we strongly suggest you bring this version down. We will be notifying YouTube.

cora
# Posted: 8 Apr 2013 23:21

Christiane
Ruslana has put some comments about that subject on V

This is what my translator says:
Video of Egine of feat. T - Pain is not the first and not last attempt to copy tracks from my repertoire. It only testifies that I move in correct direction. Let us belong to this οξ-τ³λξρξτρόκθ

kozi
This an official notice from Growing Soul Records, Inc

This is the "warning" posted as comment to my upload of MOD. Thank you for your comment. I doubt that the legal right is on their side. Still I will remove the video as it's no point arguing with these people. It's a shame that these ex-"managers" of Ruslana are ripping her off like this.

kozi
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 01:52

cora
Still I will remove the video as it's no point arguing with these people.

you should not.. this just proofs that they won. If this video would be illegal YouTube would block it right away. They didn't. Last week i wanted to post a video of nicki minaj and the clip was not even public and they blocked it already. I doubt that you would get trouble for this. I don't give a F, who this girl is.

cora
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 08:58

kozi
If this video would be illegal YouTube would block it right away.

They have made YouTube delete MOD on RuslanaTube! I wonder, if YouTube doesn't check the legitimacy of a copyright claim at all. RuslanaTube videos are claimed by Lavina, so how can they delete a video just because someone else comes along and claims copyright? This way of handling by YouTube is absolutely wrong in my opinion.

Christiane
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 09:14 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
They have made YouTube delete MOD on RuslanaTube!

OMG, I don't believe it Is it possible, that they get away with that? Ruslana and her team should do something about that. I don't understand anyway, why it's been said, that Ruslana's MOD was illegal. I got the feeling, that something went completely wrong, when she recorded the song with T-Pain.

cora
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 19:47

Christiane
Ruslana and her team should do something about that.

I hope so too.

I got the feeling, that something went completely wrong, when she recorded the song with T-Pain.

I had a bad feeling about Egoworks already at that time. They didn't promote the album at all and they didn't even manage to release the WE album in the U.S.

Christiane
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 23:27

cora
I hope so too.

I don´t know, if she´s aware of, that her MOD was removed from RuslanaTube.

I had a bad feeling about Egoworks already at that time.

I can´t say anything about that. I´ve seen the video, but I don´t remember, if I read something about the record company.

cora
# Posted: 10 Apr 2013 19:03

Christiane
I don´t know, if she´s aware of, that her MOD was removed from RuslanaTube.

She is.

I can´t say anything about that. I´ve seen the video, but I don´t remember, if I read something about the record company.

It wasn't the record company, but production and management at the time of the WE album.

Christiane
# Posted: 10 Apr 2013 22:32

cora
She is.

OK......you know more, than I do

production and management at the time of the WE album.

Whatever.......the collaboration with T-Pain didn´t seem to be the best choice for Ruslana. Hope, it won´t go on like this......I mean, T-Pain isn´t the first one outside Ukraine, Ruslana has worked with.

flipsty
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 01:52 - Edited by: flipsty

cora
What went wrong with Ruslana's MOD? And how is it possible that this one is so successful.

It came out in the news, that major record companies were fudging the number of views on Youtube. Artists like Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber aren't really quite as popular as they seem. Maybe this singer's numbers are inflated.

Her debut single got 2 million YouTube views and was No. 1 in the US charts.
I wonder what Billboard's charts are based on nowadays? Youtube?

Post Scriptvm:

Shame on T-Pain, for taking part in the new version.

Christiane
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 08:59 - Edited by: Christiane

flipsty

I guess, that he did not only take part in it, but is also the initiator of the whole stuff.

cora
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 10:56 - Edited by: cora

flipsty
I wonder what Billboard's charts are based on nowadays? Youtube?

In the biography of Egine it says:

The YouTube views exploded. ... The video surpassed her previous chart best 'Black Panther' to reach the Number One chart position! Views for the "If We Let It Go" video have already exceeded 1,500,000!
Radio is also heating up with 17 stations currently adding the track in rotation. In fact, radio industry reporting agency Mediabase (18,000+ stations nationwide) has "If You Let It Go' rising to the number #65 chart position for Independent Release Airplay.

It's not clear which charts are meant. It's probably YouTube charts and not the Billboard sale charts.

It came out in the news, that major record companies were fudging the number of views on Youtube.

This is not even a major. It's a tiny label which was founded only a few months ago.

Maybe this singer's numbers are inflated.

Well possible. This is a totally unknown singer who doesn't even have a Wikipedia article. How can she get so many views in such a short period of time? Just look at the meaningless comments: "nice", "wow", many of them just one word. It smells like fraud.

Christiane
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 12:10

cora
It smells like fraud.

It really is! There are so many things happening in the music business, which are really nasty.

cora
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 18:39

I found the news release from 2008:
http://ruslana.com.ua/releases/new2008/01_18_eng_.html

Ruslana met T-Pain at the Hit Factory Studio in Miami along with other celebrities, including the American "rap queen" Missy Elliot, Coldplay, Game and Mana. Since then their relationships are characterized as warm and friendly. The day the artists met, Ruslana was recording her album, and T-Pain came to collect a disk with a new melody recorded by his musicians. "This melody was constantly playing in my head but I stuck at finding suitable lyrics for it", T-Pain tells. "And then I met Ruslana. I was enchanted by her eyes and her energy..." As a result of a long chat with the Ukrainian singer the melody turned into a song that very evening.

So Ruslana and T-Pain wrote the song. On the album the wrong persons are credited.

flipsty

Yes, it's a shame!

cora
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 18:56

Christiane
guess, that he did not only take part in it, but is also the initiator of the whole stuff.

I actually suspect Roman Bokarov as initiator. He is the head of both Egoworks and this new Growing Soul Records. Unfortunately he is also given as author or co-author of many Ruslana songs from the WE, Amazonka and WD albums, incl. DWTW, HOF, etc.

I wonder what's more to expect from him. Maybe this girl is going to sing more of Ruslana's songs and they claim copyright and delete Ruslana's originals.

Christiane
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 20:10 - Edited by: Christiane

Well, so much for the infrigement of copyrights. I'm wondering, if Ruslana is going to resist against this cheating

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site