Ruslana featuring T-Pain - Moon of Dreams (MP3 File here) (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana featuring T-Pain - Moon of Dreams (MP3 File here)
<< . 1 . 2 .
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 11 Apr 2013 23:05

cora

I actually suspect Roman Bokarov as initiator.

I highly dislike him and the other guy from Egoworks. They ruined Ruslana's chances with their bad work. I'm pretty sure that only because of them the Wild Energy album sounded so commercial.

but anyway, don't worry cause I don't think that this Egine bimbo will go anywhere. Her version of MOD is worse than the original anyway.

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 01:35

cora
It's not clear which charts are meant.

I looked up Mediabase on Wikipedia:

Mediabase is a music industry service that monitors radio station airplay in 180 US and Canadian markets. Mediabase publishes music charts and data based on the most played songs on terrestrial and satellite radio, and provides in-depth analytical tools for radio and record industry professionals. Mediabase charts and airplay data are used on many popular radio countdown shows and televised music awards programs. Music charts are published in both domestic and international trade publications and newspapers worldwide. Mediabase is a division of Clear Channel Communications, Inc.

You have to register with their site to see the charts (no, thanks).

This is not even a major. It's a tiny label which was founded only a few months ago.

My point was that, if the major labels can inflate their view counts, than there are probably a lot of others doing it.

Christiane
I guess, that he did not only take part in it, but is also the initiator of the whole stuff.

I think he just does what he's told.

cora
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 13:55

AlexandruRomania
They ruined Ruslana's chances with their bad work.

I agree.

but anyway, don't worry cause I don't think that this Egine bimbo will go anywhere.

Exactly. If the high (fake or not) YouTube view count can't be transferred into record sales, it's of no use anyway.

flipsty
My point was that, if the major labels can inflate their view counts, than there are probably a lot of others doing it.

Yes, you are right.

Esther
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 14:31

OMG I just found the song by accident on Youtube. UGH!!!! I hate it. She can't sing and looks like a scarcrow.

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 16:33

Esther
Hey Esther, welcome back We haven't seen you here for quite a long time.

She can't sing

I don't like her either and her voice is.....well, average, and not even close to Ruslana's level.

Karolina
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 22:16

How to ruin a good song? Give it to sing it NOT to Ruslana.

cora
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 22:22

Esther
Karolina

This issue attracts some "old" faces. Hello again!

Karolina
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 22:25

cora

It realy does! Hello

Esther
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 12:06 - Edited by: Esther

Christiane
cora
Good to be back though have a lot to catch up on I see. I've never forgotten Ruslana though :D How can you forget a person like Ruslana?

This made me really irritated yesterday that even my friend (<3) I was talking to was like Esther are you ok? They'll solve it. hahaha

cora
# Posted: 24 Apr 2013 22:32

Hoooray!! The MOD video is back on RuslanaTube!
Victory

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 24 Apr 2013 23:07

cora

Very good news! Thanks!

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site