Wild Energy - English Album (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy - English Album
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 34 . 35 . >>
Aaron
# Posted: 26 May 2008 09:06

I though it would be a good Idea to start a new topic and put everything that's confirmed (things like Tracklisting, Release Date, Released Countries e.t.c) here so that new members can find it out and older members have a single reference point.
I would love a confirmed release date.

wespecz
# Posted: 26 May 2008 10:07 - Edited by: wespecz

Aaron
There are a lot of topics about Wild Energy.

You can share tracklisting, release date etc. in the topic <<Wild Energy>> album (release info & tracks).

Sorry, I'll lock this one.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 31 May 2008 00:32 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Aaron

We have decided to save this topic to the time when the new Energy Album is very close to release and when we have clear information for it and to the time when we all have access to it.
Then it will be reopened for us to share our impressions together of the new album.

Moderators

I make this topic sticky and put it in the forum of Wild Energy Project so its easy to find for us when the time is in!

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:42

Special topic for our right date of releasing of unlocked! Wild Energy will be released now, yahooo!

cora
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:49

wespecz
Special topic for our right date of releasing of unlocked!

We should only unlock it, when the album is really released. Otherwise we have another topic with endless speculations.

chris1891
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:49

THE TIME HAS COME.......
WILD ENERGY ALBUM IS HERE ENJOY**
THE TRACKLIST YIHAAAAA

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s205/chris1890/CaptureDDFDF.jpg

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:51

chris1891

could you post the link here? I want to listen to the samples!

chris1891
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:54

AlexandruRo

there is no link...
its in the Itunes Library its a programm ,u have to download it*

Ruthen
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:55

It's from ITUNES, isnt it? but it's written that content may change near...

cora
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 17:57 - Edited by: cora

I think we should continue in the "release info and tracks" topic. I close this one again until the album is really in our hands.

cora
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 06:50

Here you can listen to samples of the album. Thank you Aaron!!!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 06:50

1. Wild Energy. Sounds similar to the Amazonka version , but in English. Ruslana made a good choice with changing this song. I love how it sound , and Ruslana's voice sounds awesome in all this songs. 10/10

2. Moon of Dreams. We all know how this sounds. But the piano part is much more evidentiated here. Well done! 10/10

3. New Energy Generation. I just love this song. 10/10

4. The Girl That Rules. WOOOOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. This is teh best song of the album. "Are you ready for a hit now?" ha ha ha 10/10

5. I'll Follow The Night. Same Amazonka version, but in English 10/10

6. Silent Angel. It's amazing the difference between the Amazonka version and this one. And one more thing. Ruslana's voice sounds weird in this song. 10/10

7. Dancing In The Sky. The most commercial song of the album. It's ok. 9,9/10

8. Heaven Never Make us Fall. Wonderful song! 10/10

9. Cry It Out. this song I never listend to before. It's a part of the "Source of Energy" 10/10

10. Overground. Sounds exactly like the live performed song. 10/10

11. Heart on Fire. Stunning! Better than the original version. 10/10

12. Energy of Love. As the live perfomance from Azrbaijan. 10/10

Total : 9,91(6)

Aaron
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 06:52

cora

Here you can listen to samples of the album. Thank you Aaron!!!

That's fine - however, to listen to the samples you need Itunes and If you're not in canada you need to say yes to the prompt.

And to download, you need to have a canadian credit card

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 06:57 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

Aaron

As Ruslana will perform on September 5 in Romania. The concert will start at 23:00 (Romanian-Ukrainian-Bulgarian time) and it will be webcasted here : http://esckaz.com/2007/satellite.htm .And then go to Romania and there are 3 links (2 different links for webcast) and one for satellite.

As the album is released she will perform if not the full Wild Energy show, she will perform new songs.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 06:59 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

cora

Do you think that this project will win at least a Grammy award?

This is definetly the best pop album I ever listened to!

cora
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 06:59

Aaron
That's fine - however, to listen to the samples you need Itunes and If you're not in canada you need to say yes to the prompt.

I can listen to the samples, although I've got only German iTunes. But I don't know how to save them to share them with everyone.

And to download, you need to have a canadian credit card

Yes, unfortunately. My credit card is not accepted.

MoonFlower
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:02 - Edited by: MoonFlower

No... this isn't Grammy worthy :/
They're really picky, and music like this wouldn't make it. Also, she would have needed to release a major single, one that topped the air charts inorder to be considered for one.

cora
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:05 - Edited by: cora

AlexandruRo
Do you think that this project will win at least a Grammy award?

No. For a Grammy Award you need to be high up in the American charts. You also need proper promotion.

To be honest, the samples of the new songs are for me to short to write a review.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:07

MoonFlower

No... this isn't Grammy worthy :/

Maybe this is just the tracklisting for Canada. At the Egoworks site is written : "The US tracklisting for Wild Energy will be published soon"

MoonFlower
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:08

I mean music style wise, it's not what would be popular here :(

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:09

cora

No. For a Grammy Award you need to be high up in the American charts

No. The only one Romanian artist who ever won a Gramyy is Damian Draghici. He didn't entered any Chart. Not even in Romania, but he did won it.

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:11 - Edited by: flipsty

I think Wild Energy is a terrible enough album for the average Joseph to like. Maybe, it could win a Grammy.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:15

flipsty

At least The Girl That Rules would win for the best collaboration.

Is there a Gramy award for best lyrics? If yes, Heaven Never Make us Fall is good enough.

MoonFlower
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:19 - Edited by: MoonFlower

Was it for a song that he sung? Or for writing?

It would need massive radio play and a music video for it to win.

Waaaait he's a pan flute player? Then he probably won for one of those "relaxation" cds that are so popular here.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:43

MoonFlower

Was it for a song that he sung? Or for writing?

It would need massive radio play and a music video for it to win.

Waaaait he's a pan flute player? Then he probably won for one of those "relaxation" cds that are so popular here.

He does musicals.

MoonFlower
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:48

Ooooh yeah, musicals... those are easy winners. You don't need massive air play for one.
In order for for Ruslana to win, she would need massive air play.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 08:17

AlexandruRo
As the album is released she will perform if not the full Wild Energy show, she will perform new songs
thanks for the links! I still don't believe it, hahaha, does Ruslana know that the album is to be released?

cora
To be honest, the samples of the new songs are for me to short to write a review.

True

And, Alexandru, I don't catch the Source of Energy in Cry it Out, can you please say where exactly in the Source of energy you hear it?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 08:22 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

nikoleta_rangelova

Sorry, I was wrong. It sounds as a advert shown on tv. the chorus of cry it out sounds exactly as the instrumental music from that advert.

I don't even know where i listened to smth very similar.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 08:26

AlexandruRo
ok, never mind I adore Cry it out! and the violin at the end of the samples and those beats

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 08:49

what I like about HoF, Cry it Out and TGTR is those as if almost spoken lyrics, those short "pauses", that as if the song is not sung but spoken-sung omg

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 34 . 35 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 73 [4 Oct 2019 13:10]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site