Wild Energy - English Album (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy - English Album
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 34 . 35 . >>
AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 08:57

nikoleta_rangelova

I know now! Cry It Out is one of the song featured in the Ruslana advert with Silent Angel!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tPgJef9UqWg&feature=related

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 09:09

AlexandruRo
I know now! Cry It Out is one of the song featured in the Ruslana advert with Silent Angel!
Yes! Exactly the part with the violin!

hey, when now I order the files in afolder according to their NUMBER of Melody in the album, there is N1-WE, and then it goes directly to N3. Does it mean that there is some N2 which is not shown...or it is some other error, or sth else?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 10:56

I'm in Love with this album! With Cry it out! and our dear HoF is here, hahaha

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 11:33

Thanks so much for the samples! The most powerful Heart on Fire is how we know it and Overground is maintained! Greaaaaaaaaat!!! Cry it out and especially The Girl that Rules are amazing and power of New Energy Generation is maintained! THANK YOU, RUSLANA!

Katherine
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 11:58 - Edited by: Katherine

my review:

Wild Energy: Weve all heard it before, still upset she didnt maintain its original state and was hoping that she would keep the 2006 version on the english version of the album but it wasnt meant to be :(, 5/10

Moon of dreams: already did a review but i love it, its great, 9/10

New Energy Generation: BRILLIANT! upbeat, you cud dance, its got a gr8 beat and brilliant lyrics to accompany it! 10/10

The Girl that Rules: Hmmm.... it will grow on me hopefully, i dnt what it is about it, but i dont like it when ruslana is singing in thaty fast pace however the beat is gr8! and missy elliot gives a real kick to ruslana's music, i think the collaboration with missy was better suited than with t-pain! 9/10

I'll follow the night: Boring.... 2/10

Silent Angel: one of the best ballads on the album! its brilliant 7/10

Cry it out: Im not really liking this one, very messy, Ruslana's voice is very hard to be heard! 4/10

Overground: well... my thoughts have been expressed - too theartre-esq for an album, but never the less, its a good song very original i wished the synths was on a higher volume, it whats makes the song so, 7/10

Dancing in the sky: love it, brilliant mix very original its worth releasing as a single, 10/10

The Energy of love: very nice song, a bit like evanescence My immortal, that kind of pace, good to listen to when your in the mood for it. However the song wont be everyones cup of tea. 8/10

Heaven Never makes us fall: Dont particulary like this song, i found it again boring. 3/10

Heart on fire: WHHHHYYYYY! this new mix is awful! and the lyrics still havent been changed to suit ruslana's language skills, shes much much better at english now, why is this song still have conventional broken english mistakes when shes better than that... 4/10

Overall, a decent comeback/debut album, most of the songs have a variety that atleast sum ppl will like three of them

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 14:10 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

Katherine

I'll follow the night: Boring.... 2/10

I agree with u here. There lyrics are horrbile and sounds like translating a Chinese song in English, but I still like the instrumental.

think the collaboration with missy was better suited than with t-pain! 9/10

Yep.

Do you think that the professional reviews will be positive? I mean, reviewers from the USA could like it or hate it. It's an album that has a exact target, and that target it's the minority of people whom are bored by the ordinary music you listen on MTV.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 14:21

and sounds like translating a Chinese song
I didn't know you knew Chinese

Katherine
WHHHHYYYYY
were you singing there?

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 14:22

Katherine
AlexandruRo
Thank you for your oppinions. I never wrote longer reviews to the every song and I won't do exception now but this is my oppinion:

The best: Heart on Fire, Overground (milion thanks, Ruslana, that you included this song! It's one of the most typical song for you!), New Energy Generation, The Girl That Rules, Cry it out. Theese songs are the most powerful. As I see our taste in music is different. I'm pleased by this album.

Other songs are worth listening, too. Especially Wild Energy. Pershi, ! No, I'm not prejudiced.

Katherine
this new mix
Mix? I can't see any big editions - even if any. It seems to me like original version.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 14:25

wespecz
I can't see any big editions - even if any. It seems to me like original version.

to me too. either it is some tini tiny change, (I thought I heard some, but now when I listen to it million times, I start hesitating), or we are just not used to the studio version and that's why it sounds different.

As I see our taste in music is different. I'm pleased by this album.
me tooo, I llove it! Especially Cry it out, and Overground! (milion thanks, Ruslana, that you included this song!
another million from me!

and TGTR! sounds great, although I don't understand the faster singing:F

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 14:26

nikoleta_rangelova

I didn't know you knew Chinese

No, I meant. It souds as someon would translate the anthem of China into English.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 14:26

AlexandruRo
No, I meant.
I know what you meant

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 17:05

nikoleta_rangelova
hey, when now I order the files in afolder according to their NUMBER of Melody in the album, there is N1-WE, and then it goes directly to N3. Does it mean that there is some N2 which is not shown...or it is some other error, or sth else?
Oops I haven't noticed to this important information first.

Indeed! I guess that Land of Fire it could be ... and the album will have 13 songs in fact ... let's be surprised!

Katherine
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 17:44

AlexandruRo
Do you think that the professional reviews will be positive? I mean, reviewers from the USA could like it or hate it. It's an album that has a exact target, and that target it's the minority of people whom are bored by the ordinary music you listen on MTV.

i think we will find extreemely mixed reviews, it is very niche, but the songs that will get her noticed is "The Girl That Rules" "New Energy Generations" and maybe "Overground" as the main singles.

wespecz
Mix? I can't see any big editions - even if any. It seems to me like original version

There are big differences, from the studio version that we have. its a lot more edgy and beaty less synthesizers.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 17:53

Katherine
its a lot more edgy and beaty

uuhhh, exactly what I wanted to say with my "explanation" somewhere here

I like it!! (for a 1000th time)

wespecz
Indeed! I guess that Land of Fire it could be ... and the album will have 13 songs in fact ..
They have prepared a present for us, hhahaha

Katherine
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 17:57 - Edited by: Katherine

"Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. Estimated Shipping: Delayed due to availability"

HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE IT WAS RELEASED TODAY!!! I WANT MY COPY!! - stupid amazon!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:03

"Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.

WOW, indeed. But as someone already noted, how do we know that the today's release was a releasy for CDs and not only for digital songs? May be they have never had it as "material" CDs...?

Katherine
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:10

nikoleta_rangelova
WOW, indeed. But as someone already noted, how do we know that the today's release was a releasy for CDs and not only for digital songs? May be they have never had it as "material" CDs...?

Its unlikely that this would happen, as they promote the CD on an official store, i would think that the delivery of the CD's have nmot been delievered to amazon yet, as it is only morning/mid day in canada

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:37

Katherine
There are big differences, from the studio version that we have. its a lot more edgy and beaty less synthesizers.
Okey thanks. I haven't took closer look when I heard simply our beloved HOF sounds.

nikoleta_rangelova
They have prepared a present for us, hhahaha
Indeed, that's Ruslana! Every time something special.

Katherine
HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE IT WAS RELEASED TODAY!!! I WANT MY COPY!! - stupid amazon!

I guess that they don't have the discs already and will send them later. Not that they were sold out.

kozi
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:40

My iTunes can't find the samplers of wild energy !!

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:43

kozi
My iTunes can't find the samplers of wild energy !!
It's available for Canadians only I guess. Am I right?

kozi
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:45

wespecz
i've already downloaded the samples !! O_O !!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:48

kozi
i've already downloaded the samples !! O_O !!!!
I know! They're not only in iTunes even if they are here. They were shared in several topics of our forum.

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:48

AlexandruRo
and that target it's the minority of people whom are bored by the ordinary music you listen on MTV.

It sounds just like the music on MTV.

kozi
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:51

wespecz
flipsty
nikoleta_rangelova

Can You feel the Wild Energy Now?????????? I CAN FEEL IT!!! GUSH I LOVE IT!!

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:52

flipsty
It sounds just like the music on MTV.
You don't like any song?

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:53

kozi
Can You feel the Wild Energy Now?????????? I CAN FEEL IT!!! GUSH I LOVE IT!!
Exactly!!! Our Ruslana! Me too! Wild Energy will surround you and will make fire in your eyes!

Overground, HOF, TGTR, NEG, Cry it out ... pershi!

kozi
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 18:56

wespecz
I love the new version of HoF i hope the intro will be also on the album !!!!!!

And Missy and Ruslana together? Gush it's beda than every musicians together!!!! I love it!!
Where i can buy it when i'm from poland??

Katherine

I still dont like cry it out! i dont know what it is about it, it seems shes just shouting.

nikoleta_rangelova

kozi
Can You feel the Wild Energy Now??????????

GUSH I LOVE IT!!

Overground, HOF, TGTR, NEG, Cry it out ... pershi!
My favourite too! Only I will put Cry it out on the first place But I like also WE and HNMF omG I again can't order them

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 19:02 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
I love the new version of HoF i hope the intro will be also on the album !!!!!!
Intros! Ya, Niki?

And Missy and Ruslana together? Gush it's beda than every musicians together!!!! I love it!!
Where i can buy it when i'm from poland??

So far you can follow only this and this ordering link.

Katherine
I still dont like cry it out! i dont know what it is about it, it seems shes just shouting.
Sorry but for me this is wiiild! As you may go like Wild Dances ... also something which is not serious but going wild. I respect your oppinion, of course.

nikoleta_rangelova
omG I again can't order them
I promissed you something.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 34 . 35 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site