TomUK
# Posted: 2 Jul 2009 22:21

This is cool!

I hope the single etc is released in the UK

cora
# Posted: 3 Jul 2009 05:49

TomUK
I hope the single etc is released in the UK

To be honest, I am very sceptical about a release of a CD single. Warner did not release any commercial single, why should they now release an uncommercial one? Maybe CompMusic (EMI Ukraine) would do it, but this would be limited to Ukraine and a very few other countries.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Jul 2009 16:03

cora

Warner did not release any commercial single, why should they now release an uncommercial one?

To surprise us:D

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jul 2009 21:08

cora
To be honest, I am very sceptical about a release of a CD single. Warner did not release any commercial single, why should they now release an uncommercial one? Maybe CompMusic (EMI Ukraine) would do it, but this would be limited to Ukraine and a very few other countries

for me it could be also only a MP# FREE download song .... i would love to hear the full song in english ;)
but i don't think that any of the companys will release a CD single ...

cora
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 05:16

kozi
for me it could be also only a MP# FREE download song .... i would love to hear the full song in english ;)

Yes, that would be a good solution.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 13:47 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

I think so too, CompMusic will release this single not Warner. It seems to me the contract is for full albums, but not for singles. We will see, may be some countries will get these singles or they will be on sale together with the concerts ( the concerts for Antitrafficking Campaign). The time will show.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 17:49

So... NFS must have some other versions and remixes too, right? If it is going to be released as a single I wonder what will be included:D It would be good if, together with the UA and EN version, we get may be an mp3 from the video-with all the voices and speaking inside it. It sounds well.

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 18:11 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
Olena Soltysyak
Maybe CompMusic (EMI Ukraine) would do it, but this would be limited to Ukraine and a very few other countries.
I'm sure that our wild Umka will save us, then. And we'll return to the old great times.

nikoleta_rangelova
So... NFS must have some other versions and remixes too, right?
Of course, single must contain majority of theese things (although nowhere is written that all): Original song, other language version, instrumental, vocal, remixes. And if promoters would like, they can attach also some videos.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 6 Jul 2009 12:26

wespecz
May be.

kozi
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 20:36

when the single would be released ... but i don't thing it will.... for sure i will contain only the ua and eng versionws of the songs .. nothing anymore .... and for sure it will be not released for shops!! when if it will be released as an PROMO SINGLE.....

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 20:44

kozi
May be at the end of this year, or at the begining of 2010

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 21:06

kozi
Don't be such a bad prophet

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Mar 2010 16:13

Listen to the English version of the song Not For Sale on Ruslana's Not For Sale webpage.

Stukee
# Posted: 26 Mar 2010 16:38

wespecz

Thanks! Sounds good to me

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Mar 2010 19:53

wespecz
Great.. Thanks!!

Katherine
# Posted: 27 Mar 2010 16:16

wespecz

I like it! but why is not a whole song, we keep hearing bout it, getting small clips, but is it actually guna get released, or we just stuck with small clips!

pascha
# Posted: 27 Mar 2010 16:18

wespecz Great!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 14:03

Stukee
Ruthen
Katherine
pascha
Not at all! I love it, too!

Katherine
I like it! but why is not a whole song, we keep hearing bout it, getting small clips, but is it actually guna get released, or we just stuck with small clips!
I don't know, but half of the song is great. So far we had just that version which was sometimes covered by voices from Viena Forum.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site