- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- Óęđŕżíńüęŕ - Đóńńęčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Dances VS Wild Energy
<< . 1 . 2 .
Wild Dances

# Posted: 28 Oct 2008 22:33 - Edited by: Wild Dances

nikoleta_rangelova
Well, but WD was lacking Overground, Cry it Out and Heart on Fire of course
Cry it out, Dancing in the Sky and The Girl That Rules - in my opinion, it`s the best songs... they are now and are going to become real hits around the world as part of high-quality Ukrainian music product.
Heart on fire and Drum`n`dance I like in first, "live" versions... without new arrangements... now it`s another versions and there is a lack of energy in it ... but it`s only my view....
BUT in conclusion WE it`s much more better than Amazonka. All is like I thought and expected...
Amazonka...hm I will keep my silent minds
Because it won`t be pleasant to read some unprintable words

cora
The question is, if the positive things she and her music give you weigh higher than the things you don't like
So much time with my Ideal, my Fairy-Tale .. It grown , but never die... so music is more important
I`m agree

DikaDomino
yeah !!! I `m fully agree with you !

Fedorov
Wild Dances- 100% and Äčęŕ Ĺíĺđăł˙ -up to 95%
It`s about album... as for me..I hope I`m 100 % too..angry or nice, cruel or good, selfish or responsive - that`s another question....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 13:10

Namig
Stop writing the same message everywhere, please.

Guido
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 14:45

Stop writing the same message everywhere, please.
Why should he ? I paint it on every wall I see : Wild Wall Painting Syndrom :-)

Sandy
# Posted: 26 Nov 2008 12:07

I prefer more "Wild energy".For me it's better than another one.There is other style,music....I like it.

mia_wld
# Posted: 4 Jul 2009 20:07

I prefer 'Wild Dances' . I love 'hey hey' and 'shiki riki ta na'
I think that this album is more wild. But the message is very different than .
But I like songs from 'Wild Energy' very much

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jul 2009 20:52

mia_wld
Hey hey, Wild Dances is full of ancient WILD rhytms, and it's whole wild album!

Wild Energy is created more to relax or dream with that music, but it has some wild tracks, too!

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jul 2009 21:01

wespecz
Hey hey, Wild Dances is full of ancient WILD rhytms, and it's whole wild album!

Wild Energy is created more to relax or dream with that music, but it has some wild tracks, too!

There is also this thing that the WD album was something totaly new .... i never heard such ethnic music ... and i loved it, but now the album is not really 100% Ruslana it sounds a bit MTV....
i know with such song you can be more popular but our sonce don't need to be the next rihanna ... she will always find her wild fans!!

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jul 2009 22:14

kozi
There is also this thing that the WD album was something totaly new .... i never heard such ethnic music ... and i loved it, but now the album is not really 100% Ruslana it sounds a bit MTV....
I remember that I read a reviews of independent people to Amazonka and they told that they won't sit and watch with opened mouth like on Wild Dances, but it's still great album.

i know with such song you can be more popular but our sonce don't need to be the next rihanna ... she will always find her wild fans!!

Indeed! Ruslana rocks on her way and will always do so!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 07:13

but our sonce don't need to be the next rihanna

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 12:00

Every project has something special, but I prefer more Wild Dances project, it is full of energy that makes you dance.

chris1891
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 14:44

pfff i dont know what to say...
in my point of view Wild energy was an unsuccesful album.
Wild Energy : the thing that can descripe that album is a ? .
What about the singles?ok moon of dreams had a big a promo but after it?NOTHING.Why didnt they release any other single in Ukraine from WE?and in Europe?
The Girl that rules for example?they talked about a videoclip..and silent angel,only in the dvd not even a single release...

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site