Cry It Out melody (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Cry It Out melody
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
cora
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 07:27

Here the discussion about the Cry It Out melody and its origin can be continued.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 08:02

cora
Great idea!

Let's play detectives

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 08:04

axur

From the free chat questions:

Yes, there are many series, it seems, but I typed in google what you had posted, just copy&paste and searched for watching this thing online. I didn't hear this melody, but I didn't watch the last 15 minutes of the movie. May be it has been another one...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 08:16 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Ok, so I heard the melody of Cry It Out for the first time (out of the album) in a BG social pprogramme(investigation journalism) on 07.10.08

You can find a recording of the programe here

There is a smal screen on the left. However, there isn't a timer ....

Oh, it does have a timer, I hadn't noticed. So, at:

00:26:22
00:16:49 - 00:16:08
00:02:54

===I listened to some videos on youtube to find something by Ernest Troost, as Katherine said the music of the movie was by him. But, hey, this doesn't sound if this person could write something like Cry It Out melody.

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 12:13

nikoleta_rangelova

i made a mistake!!!

it's tremors 3: Back to perfection!!! not 2 as i said before!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 12:31

axur
Can you check the TV programme to be sure? So far the music by this composer and the music in 2 doesn't seem to have anything in common with Cry It Out. Never mind, keep searching, I found another online link, and started from the last part of the movie - you said it was towards the end

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 13:53

nikoleta_rangelova

yes it was Tremors 3.....

you said it was towards the end

well, i think... not sure about it!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 14:01 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

axur
Okay, may be you could also try to find it?
http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/tremors_3_back_to_perfection/

I listened to part 4 (every film is divided into several parts, so I mean: Third film, part 4). I couldn't catch Cry It Out, but there were some classical instruments at the background. No "music by" at the end, neither at the beginning in part 1

== I couldn't find much even about Mikhail Mshensky who is said to have written the song. Although I don't understand whether by "written by" we have to understand music or lyrics.

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 14:46

an info i got is that "Kevin Kiner" wrote the music for Tremors 3

trying to find the music of the movie but without success!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
may be you could also try to find it?

ok!!!

cora
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 15:34

nikoleta_rangelovaI couldn't find much even about Mikhail Mshensky who is said to have written the song.

He is one of the Egoworks.

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 16:37

nikoleta_rangelova

ok i watching the movie also.... nothing till now!!!

hope i didnt make another mistake!!!

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 17:52

i saw the 3rd part of it!!! and nothing

i think i got wrong!!! too bad i wasn't watching TV at that very moment!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 19:13 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
He is one of the Egoworks.

WoW! Thanks. I wanted to try to fins some music by him and check it. May be Cry It Out melody is totally his, sounding as classical, and then, for the song, they have edited/modified/mixed it to sound as it does.

axur
i think i got wrong!!!

May be you've misheard something in the 4th part of Back to perfection. There is a lot of violins and bigger ones, I think. But, anyway, it exists on the BG national TV and it is a pretty old fashioned TV to take a newly born song and use it almost immediately after WE's release. So, there must be something for finding out there in the internet

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 20:11 - Edited by: Katherine

i checked out immediate music (lacrimosa, omen, liberation and so on) and x-ray dog whom produce many of the songs used in trailers/TV spots/TV shows and although you cant select all of the music, immediate music's orchestral based songs show sum similarities in one of their albums.

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 20:17

music on tremors 3 is by kevin kiner

axur
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 04:40

nikoleta_rangelova

May be you've misheard something in the 4th part of Back to perfection.

no, no it was really that music... at first when i heard that i said who is listning to my WE album, then i ran to see and it was on TV the music was still going and it was a movie playing and i was told that it was Tremors 3 i checked on the site of the TV program and i saw tremors 3

well i dont know.... sorry for making you loosing time!!!

Ruthen
# Posted: 8 Jan 2009 17:22

I wonder if Cry it Out is in the Suite... Cos it is used in the 2006 anti trafficking videos (just before Silent Angel).

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Jan 2009 17:39

Ruthen
Hmmm. I hadn't heard it there... But when I was listening to it, there wasn't Cry It Out yet. Let's listen again, I hadn't done it for long But I don't think it is there, though.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Jan 2009 04:06

No, no Cry It Out there At least I can't hear anything simialr and can say which part is what song.

axur
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 17:08

ok guys i heard it again on TV today.... and this time i am not wrong

it was on a french short movie but unfortunatly there is no information on the internet that i found

but i'll try!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 17:28 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

axur
WoW! Ok, may be as I did, you can find the website of that channel and search, may be they have a record of that programme

Or check the TV schedule if they will repeat it... was it a backgtound sound? How long was it? Which part did you hear?

axur
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 17:48

well yes i tried on the website but seems like it's not yet updated.... so i'll check later!!!

it was a short video of about 15 minutes and guess what.... i have seen it before (obviously before i heard cry it out)

yes it was in the background during the video and the music was exactly the same as the one you posted before.... it's not cry it out but a more orchestral version of the music

it was not that long though

Katherine
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:01

Cry it out sounds very similar to - Charlie Clouser The final Test

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:02

axur
Do you know the title of that French movie? Is it... a movie or some of those scientific ones, here they broadcast a lot of them starting with "france international presents"... whatever . Just asking.

axur
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:03

Katherine

you mean that??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jK9a7IbFg

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:05

Yes, indeed, do you mean that? I don't find anything in common.

Katherine
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:08 - Edited by: Katherine

nikoleta_rangelova

yeah that but just the violin parts near the end, certain similarities with voilin composition

the problem with youtube quality makes the drums over power the voilin because it cant handle wide frequences...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:16 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

I asked in Yahoo Questions and Answers as well as on youtube. So far I have such answers: 1. from Yahoo Q&A-

1.a) Sounds like the StarTrek theme song
1.b) I think it *might* be by Hans Zimmer, but I'm not sure...
1.c) Sounds like a movie soundtrack by Paul Williams to me. You could always have someone with one of those new 'search engine' iPods point it at the music and find out.

I would rule out the first option. The second, having in mind Pirates OF the Caribben soundtracks, sounds possible, but how to know that? The third: ou could always have someone with one of those new 'search engine' iPods point it at the music and find out What are these iPods? Does anyone have such?

On youtube I have also one answer, just a confirmation:
2. I heard it somewhere in TV, too...but I don't know the name...

Katherine
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:20 - Edited by: Katherine

nikoleta_rangelova
What are these iPods?

iPhone and the new iTouch, i do have the iTouch unforntunately i don't have this software or wifi here on campus... :(

Hans zimmer... maybe im not quite sure... Cry it out melody seems more of a symphony than a film score...

axur
# Posted: 20 Jan 2009 18:24

nikoleta_rangelova

no, it's was a short film called - "La chute" where they talked about smoking kills!!!

but i dont think that this music was written for that short film

i sent an email to the channel about it!!!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site