!!! " " * New single!!! "Ja jdu za toboju"

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / !!! " " * New single!!! "Ja jdu za toboju"
wespecz
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 20:36 - Edited by: wespecz

UAAAAU!!! It's here! We have a new present from out beloved !!!

" " "". , , , ,  , . , . , , - ' -!, ' , , ... , , , - .

, , , , . , . 䳿 , . - , . , , - . , , . '. , , , , .

, " " . , , . , .

12 .

===============================================

Unexpectedly lyrical Ruslana

Ja Jdu Za Toboju (the Ukrainian version of I'll Follow the Night) is a new Ukrainian single release from Amazonka album (the Ukrainian version of Wild Energy album). Perhaps this song is the most unusual Ruslana's piece of work for the past few years, as it'd been quite a long time since we saw her to be so sensual, not "wild". "It's a moody song, a spring one. We decided to present it just now to make people relax, to walk away from the stereotype of Ruslana as constant hey-hey, rolls, crash and tramp. I am very pleased to give out a lyrical song, as I can see people get amazed, because they didn't expect this" Ruslana says.

Ruslana devoted the song to Oleksander Ksenofontov, her husband and creative companion, who is the author of the lyrics, by the way. The music was born at once, that happens rarely. One night Ruslana stayed very late in the studio and was about to fall asleep, as the melody came. Usually she's in a habit of writing down music right away the moment it comes. But either being overcome by sleepiness, or having nothing at hands, she didn't take it down that time. The next day she woke up with a fearful thought that she wouldn't recall the melody. However back to the studio she managed to recollect everything.
Now Ruslana describes this song as the most erotic work in her repertory.
"I think the song has such a distinctive and strong mood, that it's even doesn't matter if it's gonna become a smash hit. I just want to breathe in a spring mood with it to everyone".

The single is to be presented on the Ukrainan radio April, 12.

Ruslana's blog

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 02:47 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
WoW!

the stereotype of Ruslana as constant hey-hey, rolls, crash and tramp.

The music was born at once, that happens rarely. One night Ruslana stayed very late in the studio and was about to fall asleep, as the melody came.

Haha, cool! "Creativity-flashes" :D

Ok, does this all mean we might also have a video..? :D

it's even doesn't matter if it's gonna become a smash hit. I just want to breathe in a spring mood with it to everyone".

Haha, sure, why should it be a hit if you have fun, lol :D:D

Thanks for the topic and the news! :D

WildYennifer
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 12:55

wespecz
Thank you for updating us! =)
Let's look forward to the video!

Carolus
# Posted: 13 Apr 2010 23:32

wow, that came as a pleasant surprise. With this pace we can expect new album by around 2013, when all the Amazon/WE material will be used up

Haven't written on this forum for ages, but always pop in to check for some news on Ruslana's music. No luck so far (

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 05:34

Carolus
but always pop in to check for some news on Ruslana's music. No luck so far (

Haha, I see. Welcome back, btw! :D And it's rather surprising to me that there's sth new, rather "new", and still the topic is "dead".

With this pace we can expect new album by around 2013, when all the Amazon/WE material will be used up
:D Unfortunately, you seem to be right, lol. This single was quite a surprise, though. May be we can expect more such unexpected events later.

Still I wonder why NFS songs are "sleeping"...

Ulyana
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 08:21

Is it in selling already?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 13:04

Ulyana
As far as I understood from the blog announcement it's not a CD single, but a radio-release single, i.e. only one song*crazy* I'm not sure.

cora
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 14:26

Ulyana
Is it in selling already?

According to the announcement it is a radio single, so it's not available as a CD.

So far almost all of Ruslana's single were radio singles, not CD's. There were only 4 CD singles: Wild Dances, Dance With The Wolves, The Same Star and Wild Energy 2006. (See also the discography on the main site)

cora
# Posted: 14 Apr 2010 14:30

Carolus
With this pace we can expect new album by around 2013, when all the Amazon/WE material will be used up
Who knows, Ruslana is always full of surprises.

nikoleta_rangelova
This single was quite a surprise, though. May be we can expect more such unexpected events later.

Indeed

Ok, does this all mean we might also have a video..? :D
That's rather likely

axur
# Posted: 18 Apr 2010 13:28

That's a really different song from her but really like it.... and i love the story behind it...

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 20 Apr 2010 08:28 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

, .

http://www.molode.com.ua/?q=node/2219

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2010 13:34

Can we hear it ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Apr 2010 14:04

Guido
Can we hear it ?
Live?

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2010 15:54

wind comes from north west - no chance I can hear Ruslana here - only the vulcano in Iceland perhaps ?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Apr 2010 15:34

Guido
Do you mean the radio?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Apr 2010 15:54 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

-

http://www.klass.ua/index.php?id=6934&show=news&newsid=57890

D_J
# Posted: 22 Apr 2010 16:48

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 28 May 2010 14:22

" . - -

Vote for Ruslana "Ja jdu za toboju". Radio Gala.

http://www.galaradio.com/djs/performance/1

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site