Title of Ruslana's new project

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Title of Ruslana's new project
wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jan 2011 21:49

How would you like Ruslana's new project to be named? All we just know is that she's currently working on a new project, but as we don't know when it will come true, what will be its theme (all were just unconfirmed rumours so far) and even its title, what about trying to come with some ideas? And when the project will come true, we can compare who was the closest to the truth.

I'm sure that you'll try some funny titles as well, but I'm interested in both funny and serious titles.

Some ideas for titles of the new project:

Some rumours said that Ruslana will go back to Ukrainian traditions again, so there are some ideas on that way:
- Wild Carpathians
- Heart of Carpathians
- Beauty of Ukraine
- Polonina
- Ukrainian heart
- Rhytms of Ukraine
- Rhytms from poloninas

It would be cool if the new album would be associated with Slavic mythology also, but as I don't know names of these mythical figures in Ukrainian, I don't try to make any titles.

In case that the new album and project will be about something absolutely different, I'll think about some more general titles and post them later.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Jan 2011 07:36

wespecz
- Beauty of Ukraine

Hm.. this sounds more like a title for a documentary :D:D

- Polonina
- Rhytms from poloninas

What's that? :D:F I first read it as "Polonia", lol, which didn't give me more clarity.. then "polonina" sounds a bit like the BG word for "mountain", but google translate doesn't translate it.

But Ruslana also claimed many times that the new project would present us with a new Ruslana as well, i.e. nothing even a bit close to WD or ethnic elements. I don't dare speculate :D

And if the title is way too related to Ukraine, this may ... repel some people, making them think that the album is largely based on UA ethnic music and not everyone enjoys purely ethnic music. Unless the album is that much based on "Carpathian rhythms" as you say, of course.

cora
# Posted: 11 Jan 2011 08:02

wespecz
Nice to see you again here

- Beauty of Ukraine
Hm.. this sounds more like a title for a documentary :D:D

Sounds more like a dating agency.

- Polonina
Don't know this word. I looked it up. It means the meadows on the top of the Carpathians.

nikoleta_rangelova
But Ruslana also claimed many times that the new project would present us with a new Ruslana as well, i.e. nothing even a bit close to WD or ethnic elements.

I also doubt that it will contain much ethnic elements. If Ruslana wants to be successful internationally the album shouldn't be too closely related to Ukraine. But I don't want to speculate.

So, sorry, no suggestions for a title from me. I just wait patiently.

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 11 Jan 2011 09:58

I think the album would be nice

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Jan 2011 18:56

nikoleta_rangelova
What's that? :D:F I first read it as "Polonia", lol, which didn't give me more clarity.. then "polonina" sounds a bit like the BG word for "mountain", but google translate doesn't translate it.
It's in Ukrainian, it's a word for Ukrainian meadows in Carpathians. Maybe your language has similar meaning or origin of this word.

But Ruslana also claimed many times that the new project would present us with a new Ruslana as well, i.e. nothing even a bit close to WD or ethnic elements. I don't dare speculate :D
Really nothing was revealed, I remember that after that her U. S. visit it was stated that she was inspired by Ukrainian traditions again, after Battle of Ukrainian Cities it was written on the main site that it started a new fire in Ruslana and she'll use that fire for creating a new album ... so whatever, our fantasy can until we won't know the real facts. And that's why I've created this topic.

And if the title is way too related to Ukraine, this may ... repel some people, making them think that the album is largely based on UA ethnic music and not everyone enjoys purely ethnic music. Unless the album is that much based on "Carpathian rhythms" as you say, of course.
Why do you think so? Few years ago I remember a lot of comments under her performances videos on Youtube like "I was born in the wrong country" etc. I also wanted to move to Ukraine. If she wants, she can make people love her country, she's able to.

cora
Nice to see you again here
Thank you, great to see that you're still present, too!

Sounds more like a dating agency.
Oops, fehler! That wasn't an intention.

So, sorry, no suggestions for a title from me. I just wait patiently.
Never mind, let's see.

AnnaWmCz
# Posted: 13 Jan 2011 13:41

Well, Once (and it isn't such long time ago) I read some interwiev with Ruslana and she told, that her new project will be in rock or rock'n'roll genre. Then I wasn't sure about it, but I saw some new videos and photos, where Ruslana has black jacket, black pants with 'pyramids' (metal and rock fans wear belts, bangles and pullers with it) and boots (here, in Czech republic, we call these boots 'Glády'). This is typically 'rock' clothes ;)

You can see it for example on this photo:
Ruslanka

Ehm, and title of her next project could be 'Wild fire', because Ruslana herself is such a 'Wild fire' ;)

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 14 Jan 2011 13:34

I think that title very well describes Ruslana

Esther
# Posted: 14 Jan 2011 16:58

Hihi good to hear/see/read that she's still working on things.

I was thinking: Still Wild

Guido
# Posted: 15 Jan 2011 17:11 - Edited by: Guido

Es - remember her saying to you : I am preparing a new album.
The phone call - so long ago (2005) was between you and Ruslana so not for forum.
For other people : It was a bit for me too, because it was about us meeting her next day.

AnnaWmCz
# Posted: 16 Jan 2011 11:06

Guido
It was a bit for me too, because it was about us meeting her next day.

I have always wanted to meet Ruslana...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, and what if her album will be more "poetic" (Something like song I'll follow the night)? Hmm, there is a many options-She could be wild; she could be wilder; she could be syntetic, she could be poetic ...

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jan 2011 19:05

AnnaWmCz
Wild fire
I had similar idea some time ago, but I heard that Ruslana would like not to be associated with everything wild anymore, well but it's just another rumour, what we'd do without having our rumours?

AnnaWmCz
Esther
I was thinking: Still Wild
Cool titles.

------

I have some new ideas also. What if Ruslana's new project would be associated with tropics, sun beaches, fair weather and sunshine of tropics? Instead of heys we'd hear aloha!

Title:
Dancing coconuts
Wild coconuts

chris1891
# Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:22

New title

ruslana & Friends

rock and roll wild in the world!!

or Bored to be wild!LETS ROCK GUYS!!

or

Little miss wild lady goes rock and roll

or

A New Beginning

AnnaWmCz
# Posted: 21 Jan 2011 13:23

Wespe
Title:
Dancing coconuts
Wild coconuts

And what about: Ukrainian hula-hula dance or Ukrainian coconuts are dancing *laught*

Well, somewhere I read that Ruslana's new album will be more emotional, but in rock'n'roll genre, so I think that Ruslana will suprise us again or just let's be suprised

chris1891
New title

ruslana & Friends

rock and roll wild in the world!!

or Bored to be wild!LETS ROCK GUYS!!

or

Little miss wild lady goes rock and roll

or

A New Beginning

You have got great ideas :-).

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site