2008! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / International / 2008!
<< . 1 . 2 .
marinam70
# Posted: 4 Jan 2008 23:51

it's not the same but there is just one little difference;you say sretna nova godina not srečna nova godina...in serbian is sretna nova godina too not srečna,srečna is slovenian!

Sorry, there you can se my lacks of the language, I call it grammar misstakes because I make a lot of that kind of things, when I say wrong. People around me do know what I mean anyway, but even if I told them to correct me when I say things wrong, they doesnt do that always and that disturbs me. You know, relatives and friends, they mean well but that doesnt really help me learn saying thing correct and I would like to....

Chibi
# Posted: 5 Jan 2008 19:01

ruslanasite
Aw :D Looks very 'natural' :P Alright.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 5 Jan 2008 19:52 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

marinam70
now i haven't understand you want you want to say...but...you have a lot of mistakes in eng languages but ok...

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 03:17 - Edited by: Christiane

Happy New Year to everyone here in the forum!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 04:41

Christiane

Happy new year!

marinam70
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 12:53

Iva
now i haven't understand you want you want to say...but...you have a lot of mistakes in eng languages but ok...

Do I??? Well, maybe I do a few mistakes but I really dont think there are A LOT of mistakes. I'm not perfect, neither are you. Even you do mistakes in english, and I didnt understand you either this time.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 13:02 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

marinam70
hihihi...what to say now?sorry if you think that i said you something negative with "you have a lot of mistakes" i really didn't want!sorry again!

cora
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 13:05

Iva Barzic
Please be more polite to people, especially newbies. Everyone makes mistakes, also you.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 13:13 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

cora
nooo...i haven't say her nothing bad!oh...she understand me i understand her
p.s i still have problemswith uploadin' vids on youtube

marinam70
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 13:30

Iva
nooo...i haven't say her nothing bad!oh...she understand me i understand her
Sorry, but I surely didnt understand you.... and you also said that you didnt understand me (iva wrote now i haven't understand you want you want to say...)
what's your point?

cora
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 13:35

Iva Barzic
she understand me i understand her
Good

p.s i still have problems with uploadin' vids on youtube
Mmhh, strange. See my email.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jan 2008 13:42 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

well, we always understand each other, despite skipping some grammatical or spelling rules-take me as an example almost each of my posts is edited,sometimes even not only once or without result, but never mindwe should force our imagination a bit and everything will become clear. now, having so many native English speakers around, they can only laugh at us for this quarrel-whose English is better-obviously only God's english is best

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site