RUSLANA COME TO CANADA! (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / International / RUSLANA COME TO CANADA!
. 1 . 2 . >>
DikaDomino
# Posted: 30 Jul 2008 16:26

By the time I got the opportunity to go to your concert as I am now 16 you stopped coming to Canada I fear I wont be able to ever experience a wild concert! NO WAY WILL I LET THAT HAPPEN AS I EVEN KNOW ALL YOUR CHOREOGRAPHY! WILD DANCERS HELP ME GET RUSLANA TO COME TO CANADA ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!! GO WILD!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jul 2008 16:30

DikaDomino
hey, now, after Ruslana's duet with TPain, she might get closer to you from time to time who knows

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Jul 2008 17:09

DikaDomino
I wish you Ruslana's concert once again - sooner or later it will come again I think! After the Ukrainian tour she's going to have international one - with Amazonka! Good luck and !

DikaDomino
# Posted: 23 Oct 2008 22:24

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! ITS HERE!!!! IM ORDERING THE TICKETS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Oct 2008 22:59

DikaDomino
Good luck with that! And find exactly the ticket of your dreams!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Oct 2008 03:15

DikaDomino

This your post gave me wild energy for the whole day

Ruthen
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 18:23

Ok, does anyone have any news/videos from yesterday's concert

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 18:31

Ruthen
Ok, does anyone have any news/videos from yesterday's concert
This would be awesome!

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 23:10

Ruthen
DikaDomino has started uploads of the Canadian concert! Thanks so much for them! See her first two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owMgrb3VAhU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9YEnRNVyU

Ruthen
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 23:28

wespecz
Thanks!

DikaDomino
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 16:12 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruslana's speech and Pljes
(Uploader - oles58)

Ruslana's speech and then she let fans to sing with her to the song Pljes

Heart on Fire
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Kolomyika
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Pljes
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Wild Dances
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Dancing in the Sky
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Vogon' chy lid
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Marichka
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Silent Angel
(Uploader - PapayaDeep)

Svitanok
Ruslana singing with fans again - and this time it was really wild! This video goes to RuslanaTube's favorites. As they told in description - it's one of the best moment in their life.
(Uploader - fantasyfrk24)

Wild Dances once again
(Uploader - MarkoTucki007)

Arcan
(Uploader - MarkoTucki007)

Mix of all the songs and at the end greeting from Ruslana directly to the camera, great!
Also selected for favorites because of the whole preview of the concert.
(Uploader - SUSKukeStudents)

Thank you all for your own recordings, keep up the great work!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 17:50 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Now it would be great if more Canadians appeared here (and compensated for the Chinese?) and shared their Ruslana-evenings

Guido
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 18:56

Is it raining in Belgium ? No it's my crying. WHAT A NICE CONCERT Ruslana.
and shared their Ruslana-evenings
Yes idd. Was there a fan meeting ?

Guido
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 19:04

If the mountain does not come to Mozes... Nikoleta ? You like to think.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 19:09

nikoleta_rangelova

Now it would be great if more Canadians appeared here (and compensated for the Chinese?) and shared their Ruslana-evenings

Yes! I will contact - you know who.

Guido
Is it raining in Belgium ? No it's my crying. WHAT A NICE CONCERT Ruslana.
Yes idd. Was there a fan meeting ?
Wish you to meet your wild friends as soon as it will be possible!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 19:23 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
If the mountain does not come to Mozes
Mozes has to buy a ticket. (Or Mozes has to take a taxi??? Don't know this time)

wespecz
you know who.
okay, this sounded like in Harry Potter, haha you-know-who or sth like that, never mind

Guido
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 20:09

Wish you to meet your wild friends as soon as it will be possible!

I wish you the same. But not in Canada ?
But what about your email adres Wespe ?
It's becoming urgent.

Mozes has to buy a ticket.
No Ruslana is very relgious. I'm sure the old men gets a backstage pass. I only don't think he will survive it.
No problem : He's dead allready.

I meant : If Ruslana doesn't come to Belgium I have to go to Ukraine.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 20:14 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
I only don't think he will survive it.
No problem : He's dead allready.

It means he has met her ?! (but..may be we again have to move to another topic)

=And, btw, I meant a plane ticket

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 20:21

Guido
But what about your email adres Wespe ?
It's becoming urgent.

Mine e-mail adress is in the fan club site. Or do you mean personal e-mail? I'm checking it not as often as the fan club one.

I meant : If Ruslana doesn't come to Belgium I have to go to Ukraine.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Nov 2008 20:21

nikoleta_rangelova
okay, this sounded like in Harry Potter, haha you-know-who or sth like that, never mind
I mean Maya, I will send her Youtube message.

DikaDomino
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 04:33 - Edited by: DikaDomino

Hey guys!!! WOW my reply is late! Sorry about that, SO much homework and things going on. A lot of wild energy in here 24/7. Anyway... so yeah about the concert, the memory is fading more and more away :( I f you didn't read my "story" in the fanclub which wepecz has so nicely posted I'll retell it here. First of all I just wanted to say that ordering the tickets was a pain in you know where just because I was so stressed that I wouldn't get a good seat. So yeah we while getting ready I was debating whether I should give my painting away, you know the portrait I painted that was in the fanclub???? Anyway im SUCH a dumbass that I didn't write a message to Ruslana on the back! I'll get to that later. So yeah the concert was amazing and the second I saw her I just COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! This may soudn absurd but it was the biggest wish in my life!!! What pissed me off is all those little kids who made ME feel like a little kid. They were all over her when she came down. Anyway I tried to get her attention many times, by singing my ass off then when "Dance With The Wolves Came" I made my friend Deanna get up and do that thing they d ointhe middle when they dance in a row. Obviosuly people looked at us like idiots lol OMG then when "Heart on Fire Came", after she finsihed she wanted the audicne to sing it and out of the whole hall only me, Deanna, and my other friend Juie were singing very loud and clearly I have one picture to show when shes tryign to identify us with her hand. Okay then svitanok came where she asked volunteers to sing I GOT THERE LATE!!!! Some girl got it so I just stood right beside the stage where Ruslana was sitting and sang (she smiled at me). Okay so the most exiting part came at the end when the shwo was done and THIS WAS MY MOMENT!!!! I RAN UP THE STAGE with my painting and flowers; I stood RIGHT beside her and gave the flowers first and she kissed and hugged me, she then turned to this other man it was a li lakward for me.... So while I'm waiting for him to stop talking I look back at the dancers. One of the main guys was smiling his ass off at me they all looked so tired. Okay so then here is the big moment I get Ruslana's attention. I called her name which was a wierd feeling. She look at me and I told her "I painted something for you" (in russian) she was smiling like crazy and pulled the painting out (I did write my name on the back, but chose not to write a message STUPIDLY be cause I didn't want to get my hopes up and bring the painting back home) and made an "OOOOHH" she lifted it up and showed everyone as they clapped then looked at me with this amazing look shaking her head as if in aw. I was smiling then she hugged and kissed me again and with the little time I had I said "I adore you" she thanked me and told me to stay after for the signing. SO yeah obviosuly we stayed we were waiting and and all of a sudden we hear "nay na nay na na, nay na , na na na" the crowd began to sing it and corner her while shes walking, Deanna tells me to run 1st to the signign table because that's where she'll be. Even though we came 1st we were SKUISSHEDDDDDD, it actually hurt lol I was stuck to the table where Ruslana was signing. so yeah even though we were 1st we were liek the 10th ppl to get an autograph. Okay this one is really crazy, so im standing beside this blonde woman whose talkign to Ruslana, telling her that she rememebrs her how they were friends before and they hugg and she asks if the ycan meet up Ruslana says shes leaving and then she says let me write u my phone number!!!!!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES SHES WRITING HER NUMBER! I only saw lie kthe 1st 3 digits but I looked away, even though Im a fan Im not some b****. SO yeah she signed my CD, wrote to Maya from Ruslana. and yep so it was very unreal but I was calm the whole time. She just seemed SOOOOO DIFFERENT fro mthe vids we watch that it didnt seem that OMG because it was soo wierd. I was looking at her up close she just looked diferent.

P.S- Me and Deanna were late to school the next day lol

TIPS FOR A RUSLANA CONCERT:
1. Get tickets as soon as possible, I called right at 10 am when they said the box office opens and already like 9 rows were taken up but luckily the hall was sooo tiny that I could see her clearly.
2. W/E THEY SAY ABOUT NOT ALLOWING CAMERAS, ALWAYS BRING!!!!!!! Ruslana doesn't mind. Also CHARGE YOUR DAMN BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. As soon as you hear the song "Energy of Love" take out your god damn cell phone. I did that because I hear in an audio where shes askign the audience. i was the 1st one to do it!!!!!! I thought it looekd stupid until I turned back and the whole back row followed me until the whole hall did. *Keep pressing that button for the light just not the internet one lol
4. Always be prepared to sing.
5. Make yourself noticable.
6. Bring w/e it is you want to give to her if yo uthink you'll have the chance.

cora
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 07:21

DikaDomino
What an awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing! It really sounds like an experience of a life time!

Have you got photos of you and Ruslana?

RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES SHES WRITING HER NUMBER!

On a piece of paper?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 08:44

DikaDomino

Thank you for telling us this, it is a pleasure to read! It sounds sooo WILD!!

the memory is fading more and more away :(
You mean you'll forget that?!

DikaDomino
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 16:59

lol yeah on the cd cover! It was so crazy. I just remember a 6 but thats it I dared not keep staring. I dont want to be rude

DikaDomino
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 17:02

and no sadly I didn't get a picture! Everyone was pushign liek razy. IT SOOO PISSED ME OFF!!! IF EVERYONE STOOD IN A CIVILIZED LINE THEN EVERYSINGLE PERSON WOULD GET A PHOTO AND AN AUTO. BUT NO those#@@#$@#@# had to push till she didnt know who to sign 1st. there were mab 30 ppl that could have gotten everything. I also didnt want to be a pushover cuz there were little kids who wanted one. Also I mean I did get an amazign opportunity while others got none. Im just not a b**** I had a slideshow done with all the picts which I will post soon on YOUTUBE.

flipsty
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 17:04

DikaDomino
Neat story.

DikaDomino
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 17:04

No of course I will never forget it but still it is past cuz its not like I got any extra attention it was all quick. lol in all I am very greatful I got the opportunity which I would never have found out about if you guys didn't e-mail me thank you very much. I love this fanclub.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 17:38

DikaDomino
Also I mean I did get an amazign opportunity while others got none

I had a slideshow done with all the picts which I will post soon on YOUTUBE.
Great!!! Can't wait to see it!

Such a...wildly energetic experiencewe're happy for you

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 17:53

DikaDomino
I love your storry, thank you for sharing again and I was really pleased to post it to the Fan Club site!
Stay as great fan as you are!

Me and Deanna were late to school the next day lol
Everything for Ruslana. I haven't visited the school today because of Ruslanning for long at night in the previous days.

2. W/E THEY SAY ABOUT NOT ALLOWING CAMERAS, ALWAYS BRING!!!!!!! Ruslana doesn't mind. Also CHARGE YOUR DAMN BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, seems so! On the every tickets are warnings to not bring the camera because it may cause serious problems to you but it seems that nobody minds. And you see in the every concert the wood of hands with mobile phones recording the concert.

4. Always be prepared to sing.
Oops, not my case, I can't sing. But I know that many of you are awesome signgers. I would say: Always be prepaired to dance. I hope that there won't be seats in Ruslana's concert.

thank you very much. I love this fanclub.
Thank you for your wonderful words, Fan Club is there always for you!

flipsty
# Posted: 28 Nov 2008 17:54

amazign
The spelling of a word for a Berber woman is something like this.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site