RUSLANA POLAND (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / International / RUSLANA POLAND
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
kozi
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 12:26

One of the citizens of Plock wrote on a forum that Ruslana's show saw maybe 20 people ... becouse it was too late!! she began at 0:30 ... it was very very cold and people went home!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 13:22 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

kozi
it was very very cold and people went home!

If they wanted to be hot, they should have stayed 30 min more.. what people.

kozi
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 13:59 - Edited by: kozi

More photos of Ruslana in Płock

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 14:18

Nice photographs.

kozi
# Posted: 3 Jan 2009 22:10

now on www.ruslana-poland.pl you can download the Sopot Festival event! When Ruslana performed the madley of moon of dreams and heart on fire! Of course the file is in a very very high quality!

cora
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 08:21

kozi
One of the citizens of Plock wrote on a forum that Ruslana's show saw maybe 20 people ... becouse it was too late!! she began at 0:30 ... it was very very cold and people went home!

How awful! I wonder, if it is really true. Have you got another source which confirms this?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 08:46

To be honest, here in BG, we have the expression-20 people- in the sense of very few, while in the real situation they may have been 50-100, but of course not the expected number of 1000-2000. I mean, it may not have been really that bad. But it hasn't been the best either.

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 09:54

cora
How awful! I wonder, if it is really true. Have you got another source which confirms this?

every citizen of Płock is saying that... "the Stary Rynek was empty at 0:30... after the fire works people went home"

Ruthen
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 12:33

kozi
Do you know where one can find a video/audio record from Plock.... A new song was presented there, according to the main site...

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 12:58

Ruthen
Do you know where one can find a video/audio record from Plock.... A new song was presented there, according to the main site...

no.. there is no record so far from there ... i searched over the full polish net to have something about the Plock show .. but nothing

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 13:55

I think that if the concert is payed, people are interrested to stay because otherwise they won't enjoy the whole value of their tickets. That's not good. Ruslana is very nice that she's making concerts for free.

Ruthen
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 14:30

kozi
Hope hope----It's all we got, it's not for sale----

nedalex
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:14

kozi
it was very very cold and people went home!
That's so bad! The cold should amplify the feelings!

nikoleta_rangelova
To be honest, here in BG, we have the expression-20 people- in the sense of very few, while in the real situation they may have been 50-100, but of course not the expected number of 1000-2000.
!!!
To be honest, here in Romania, the expected number for audiance at Ruslana concert, is 10000-20000. (e.g.: Sibiu 35000!, Bucharest, Craiova; Brashov is a special case: 5000 - organizers decision).

wespecz
I think that if the concert is payed, people are interrested to stay because otherwise they won't enjoy the whole value of their tickets. That's not good.

However, I guess that those who are trying hardly to pay a ticket to the concert of favorite artists, they already appreciated them so much and they know very well the "value" of their ticket!
And they will stay until the end of the show ... whether it is one less good or a great one!
Because ...the fans are part of the show!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:18 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

nedalex
????

Would it make difference if I said: to the concert came only 3 millon of the expected 1 milliard?

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:32

nedalex
However, I guess that those who are trying hardly to pay a ticket to the concert of favorite artists, they already appreciated them so much and they know very well the "value" of their ticket!
But anyway what you said is not rulling out my words fully. Yes, somebody may go away after the their beloved artist - but it must be usually very devoted fans of that artist who wanted to see only her/him. Others take the concert as a whole when it's payed. Only another reasons - like weather when open air etc. What I wanted to say is that people are more motivated to stay when the concert is payed.

nikoleta_rangelova
Would it make difference if I said: to the concert came only 3 millon of the expected 1 milliard?
No, of course not. It doesn't matter if your music taste matches with less people and there are less people in the concert or if you can find small town on the concerts you're usually visiting.

nedalex
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:47

wespecz
What I wanted to say is that people are more motivated to stay when the concert is payed.
Agree! Now, it's better!

nikoleta_rangelova
It is assumed that the difference between 50 - 100 and 1000 - 2000 is less than the difference between 50 - 100 and 10000 - 20000.

It was just a statement, not a reproach to your post!

to the concert came only 3 millon of the expected 1 milliard?

It would be an exaggeration! Or a fantastic party!

What I wanted to say is that Ruslana fans are so many and wild! But something was wrong now! Or it is not true (20 people)!

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:54

nedalex
Or it is not true (20 people)!

almost everybody from Plock are saying that! Again and then again ... That nobody was on Satry Rynek after midnight!
And still the same question "Who is she? O_o?"... i must write the anwest almost everyday!! but some of my web visitors are also helping....

BTW... This week Ruslana Poland comes with an totaly new design!! Hope you will like it!

nedalex
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 23:01

kozi
And still the same question "Who is she? O_o?"... i must write the anwest almost everyday!! but some of my web visitors are also helping....

So, it is not so bad! They are interested to know Ruslana!
For each fan there was "the first time"!
And you have some serious and great work to do!

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 23:11

nedalex
And you have some serious and great work to do!

even if they will ask me the 100 time i will anwser them ... i am feeling like i would have an mission or something! Promote Ruslana in my country!! Like it would be an spiritual thing to do...

nedalex
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 23:26

kozi
Like it would be an spiritual thing to do...

If you feel like that, it means it is spiritual ...or you are who makes it to be spiritual!
BRZZ! Or something like that!
It is great anyway!
Good Luck!

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 23:49 - Edited by: wespecz

nedalex
What I wanted to say is that Ruslana fans are so many and wild! But something was wrong now!
Indeed! Especially in Ukraine and also all over the world there are many of them!

nedalex
kozi
Or it is not true (20 people)!
almost everybody from Plock are saying that!

People like to exaggerate. Like "I have milion things to do today."

nedalex
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 01:53

kozi
almost everybody from Plock are saying that! Again and then again ... That nobody was on Satry Rynek after midnight!

Ooppss! "Nobody" is totally different from "maybe 20 people"!

Are you sure that Ruslana really performed in Plock?

nedalex
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 02:30 - Edited by: nedalex

The quality of a show or artist cannot be judged on the basis of audience size only! That's for sure! But ...
Actually there are several such cases in history! The most significant seems to be the performance of Leonidas and the 300 Greeks in Termopile! What great party! They had a record audience! Over 1 million fans!
Unfortunately for the fans, the stage was too narrow, so they came in groups to see their favorites! And the performers remained devoted to the fans until the end!

By the way, that greeks were not exaggerating when they said:
"I have milion things to do today!"

300 brave Greeks only! Maybe they were there (Termopile) as fans not as performers! Like "The 20s from Plock"!
So the number does not always matter!

nedalex
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 02:40

Like "The 20s from Plock"!

Maybe I'll write a movie script. ... "The 20s"!!!

All respect for them! I'm so sorry that it was not possible for me to be the 21st.

Guido
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 00:03

One of the citizens of Plock wrote on a forum that Ruslana's show saw maybe 20 people ...
Perhaps there was a snow storm and because of that only people standing in front of the stage could se her ?

I hope all 20 survived the cold.
We can't afford 20 fans less.

00:30 31/12 in fact 01/01 ???? !!!! That was programmed ?
Wich idiote ...

If they wanted to be hot, they should have stayed 30 min more..
I'm sure our Ruslana can raise temperature a lot of degrees but here it's -13 Celsius. Don't know how it was there but to keep warm they should have joined Ruslana on stage ?

Leonidas
The very old greek ? He was on stage with 300 spartans. The show was free too (except for the blood they gave). But he didn't have a lot of fans there I think.
Or did you think the other 4000 of his warriors were fans ?
BTW : Leonidas are the best Belgian chocolates. Ask Ruslana - or her crew. I hope someone liked them.

Like "The 20s from Plock"!
I want to thank them all.

kozi
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 09:32

nedalex

what do you mean with that -_-?

Ooppss! "Nobody" is totally different from "maybe 20 people"!

if you see 20 people on a concert you can say "it was almost NOBODY there".. but nevermind

Guido
Perhaps there was a snow storm and because of that only people standing in front of the stage could se her ?

it was for sure not so cold ... it was just after mindnight "the time when everybody wanna go and enjoy the new years eve".. for me it would be the best celebration to speand that night with Ruslana! But for somebody that doesn't know her it is not so importand to stay outside with the temperature -5... i truly understand them - that they went home! The show sould thart at 22:00 and end at 23:30 or something ... in this case many of the people would stay!!

wespecz
you said about the tickets .. but i think that if Ruslanas show in Plock would have tickets nobody would go there! I am SURE! ok maybe 5-10 people .. and that is it! she is not very known in Poland... that's why i wanna make her popular as good as i can! People don't even know what was that girl with t-pain singing "Moon Of Dreams"... but i will promote her i swear!!

nedalex
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 10:44

Guido
But he didn't have a lot of fans there I think.
Or did you think the other 4000 of his warriors were fans ?

I was refering to persian wariors. Otherwise, I can not explain their enthusiasm.

kozi
nedalex

what do you mean with that -_-?

It is just something like "to grin and bear it" or "to smile in the face of adversity"!

if you see 20 people on a concert you can say "it was almost NOBODY there".. but nevermind

No! Next time when I'll be on a concert at - 15 Celsius and I'll see 20 people shaking their bodies on music in the middle of a snow storm, I will say this:

They are coming from Plock!
And... this is Ruslana and she's caressing her wolfs.

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 11:18 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
you said about the tickets .. but i think that if Ruslanas show in Plock would have tickets nobody would go there! I am SURE!
I meant tickets for the whole event, not for Ruslana only. But it doesn't matter, it would only cause that the few more people would stay.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 12:52

One of the citizens of Plock wrote on a forum that Ruslana's show saw maybe 20 people ...

Hey, it is important how many people saw Ruslana's show, not how many people Ruslana's show saw

Guido
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 23:28

it is important how many people saw Ruslana's show, not how many people Ruslana's show saw
There might be a difference indeed Niki.

They are coming from Plock!
Haha

But for somebody that doesn't know her it is not so importand to stay outside with the temperature -5...
Indeed. Wrong time, wrong date, wrong place and no orange revolution.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site