<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
kozi
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:21

nikoleta_rangelova
yes she will....

cora
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:21

kozi
So on the 14.02.2009 Ruslana comes to Poland for the national selection to the ESC. She will performe 25 minutes:

Wow! You are really lucky in Poland! Have you found out, if there are tickets available? Are you going?

kozi
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:24

cora
Wow! You are really lucky in Poland! Have you found out, if there are tickets available? Are you going?

i have 3 tickets for the show .... so who wants to go must write to me. i still don't know if i am going, cause of my school.... but i really wanna go!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:25

kozi
cause of my school..
School?! Can't you miss it at least one day?

The date is even on the main ste: 14.02.2009 , . Գ " 2009"

cora
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:27

kozi
i have 3 tickets for the show ....
Wow! How did you get them?

kozi
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:32

cora
My site is now co-working with Festival Piekna.Eu and they are also the organizators of the Eurovision Show ....
Also i can tell you this isn't Ruslanas last visit in our country.

nikoleta_rangelova

becouse i have now really importand exams, but i wanna change the date of one.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 10:58

kozi
You are very lucky. You should go and see Ruslana's performance. You must do it, You will enjoy it. I wish she will be invited for our selection for Eurovision, it will be 1 of March in Ukraine.

hristina_lutsk
# Posted: 9 Feb 2009 21:52

kozi

Very cool site and new design! Well done!

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Feb 2009 03:09 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
So on the 14.02.2009 Ruslana comes to Poland for the national selection to the ESC. She will performe 25 minutes:
This is great, thanks for the news! I am surprised how it was announced in some way of what Ruslana will sing. Have a nice concert, I'm looking forward to your experiences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiR2bv5aN-I
Wonderful video! Ruslana is shining.

kozi
# Posted: 10 Feb 2009 21:49

Will Ruslana come on 13.02 or not .. that is the question

cora
# Posted: 11 Feb 2009 07:05

kozi
Will Ruslana come on 13.02 or not .. that is the question

You wrote yourself that there will be a press conference on the day before the show. Where did you have this information from?
It is quite common that she comes one day before a TV show for rehearsals and media interviews.

kozi
# Posted: 11 Feb 2009 09:58

cora
You wrote yourself that there will be a press conference on the day before the show. Where did you have this information from?

the guy that brings Ruslana to poland told me ;)

It is quite common that she comes one day before a TV show for rehearsals and media interviews.

not in poland and not in TVP <- it is a public channel, meaning in Poland the worsest. It will be not so perfect planned as the sopot festival was ... this is TVP and they still don't wanna pay Ruslana for two days. But i hope Paawel will make it! TVP also wanned that Ruslana will come and sing only one song, but at this point polish fans and Pawel have WIN. 25 minutes show on "PIosenka Dla Europy 2009".

it will begin at 20:15, but Ruslana will start her recital on 22:00.

kozi
# Posted: 11 Feb 2009 21:36

the plan of Ruslanas visit in Poland:

10:00 interview with Ruslana for OGAE, it will be fillmed and then posted on Ruslana Poland
13:00 - fan meeting with Ruslana only for OGAE members and Ruslana Poland. Everything will be fillmed and posted on Ruslana Poland, enter only under a special permision

There will be also a photo report of Ruslanas full visit in Poland

And last but not least the confirmed tracklist of the performance:

1 Dance with the wolves (engl version)
2 Play me musicion (ukraine version)
3 Wild dances (engl version)
break
4 Moon of dreams with T-Pain (engl version)
5 Fire or ice (ukraine version)

Guido
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 00:43

It is quite common that she comes one day before a TV show
As I allways say : Better one day before then one day after.
Brussels wasn't the day before either. (Andriy was there the day before)
BTW no polish fans have a recording of her performance 17/09/05 ? It was filmed by polish TV.

cora
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 07:16

kozi
13:00 - fan meeting with Ruslana only for OGAE members and Ruslana Poland.

Great! So, are you going?

Guido
BTW no polish fans have a recording of her performance 17/09/05 ? It was filmed by polish TV.

I also would like to have that one.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 07:50

kozi
Thanks for the plan Is there any source? I mean, not Pawel's words only, some more or less official site, for example? Or an article?

kozi
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 08:19 - Edited by: kozi

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks for the plan Is there any source? I mean, not Pawel's words only, some more or less official site, for example? Or an article?

not only Pawel's words but also OGAE (Euroision Broadcaster) words ;) the article i will show to you at 14.02 ... when some photos will be made

cora
Great! So, are you going?

95% yes, but i will know exaclty tomorow ....

we still have tickets for the show! contact me! please....

gosh nobody belives me here .... i am going there on my own .. so for what i would lie?

cora
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 11:46

kozi
gosh nobody belives me here

Why do you think this?

we still have tickets for the show! contact me! please....

No other Polish fan apart from you is going?

OGAE (Euroision Broadcaster)

OGAE is as far as I know a Eurovision fan club, not a TV broadcaster.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 13:17

kozi
No we believe you. I would love to go if I were in Poland, but i am in Ukraine. What about other fans, aren't they going?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 14:59 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

kozi

The reason I ask is, you know pretty well If we are to publish this on the fansite, there must be source. It is not my idea so that publish without a source And even if I believe you, you Pawel and so on till the end of the chain, i.g. the original source, people must have some reference, because they don't know, me, you or Pawel, neitgher have heard someone's words.

the article i will show to you at 14.02 ...
Sure, this will be great. I also prefer to publish in past tense, not in future

By the way, it is really going to be something big in Poland Have a look at the main site, they have announced it in a separate place

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Feb 2009 15:01

The reason I ask is, you know pretty well If we are to publish this on the fansite, there must be source.
Indeed, we can't post things which are not sure. We have our forum and private fan sites to post informations without any source.

kozi
# Posted: 13 Feb 2009 20:42

i have a GREAT news for you ... and for me -_- i can't go!! my teacher said today "NO!"... he will not move my exam :( ... "i wanna also have a winterbreak"..... i hate him ... this is the worsest day of my life!! I HATE LIFE!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Feb 2009 20:50

kozi
That's bad..... And what about today, was she in Poland today?

kozi
# Posted: 13 Feb 2009 21:09

nikoleta_rangelova
she arives tomorow... Then the interview for OGAE and a word to Ruslana Poland ...

WHY !! i was so happy, that i could go there and finally meet Ruslana!! why is lfe so brutal?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Feb 2009 21:52

kozi
What if you miss this exam? Will you fail the whole year?

But she will come there again, no way that she doesn't you'll have another chance.

Think about the Summer

Guido
# Posted: 14 Feb 2009 03:07

i can't go!! my teacher said today "NO!"
Did you talk to him about the Belgian - Ukrainan connection ? Much more dangerous then maffia. Poooooor teacher. So young, having a wife and kids ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Feb 2009 07:35 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
Can I use it someday too, if I need it?

kozi
Is it going to be broadcast on some online TV? Could you provide a link? I guess you're going to watch her on TV. And at least you can see her "live"

cora
# Posted: 14 Feb 2009 08:20

kozi
WHY !! i was so happy, that i could go there and finally meet Ruslana!! why is lfe so brutal?

Oh no, I'm really sorry for you. Why don't you go today and see the show live in the evening? Or have you got exams today on a Saturday??

kozi
# Posted: 14 Feb 2009 09:01

cora
Oh no, I'm really sorry for you. Why don't you go today and see the show live in the evening? Or have you got exams today on a Saturday??

from muy city to washaw you must drie like 6-7 hours ... i have my exam today ... at 15:00.... it is very sad ...

nikoleta_rangelova
Is it going to be broadcast on some online TV? Could you provide a link? I guess you're going to watch her on TV. And at least you can see her "live"

i think yes on itvo but i stilldon't know how xDD if i will know something i will write ...

What if you miss this exam? Will you fail the whole year?
But she will come there again, no way that she doesn't you'll have another chance.
Think about the Summ

not hte whole ytear but 6 mountyhs ... so it is like the same ... YES! the summer will be hot!

kozi
# Posted: 14 Feb 2009 09:02

IT IS 10 o'clock! So Ruslana is giving now an interview for OGAE!!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site