RUSLANA POLAND (6)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / International / RUSLANA POLAND
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 11:46

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you, I didn't hear you for a long time, Hi.
I didn't understand as it was mentioned about tech. problems, that's why.

kozi
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 12:02

so...

she sang 5 songs as i said days ago... it was beutifull. she was speaking in polish... "2012 Ukraina and Poland together. Viva Ukraina, viva polska!" or "I wish you much love in the Day of St. Valentine". Polish media didn't like Ruslanas show, again they are writing that it was trashy and the best thing of her performance where the technical problems.
Vohon Chi Lid Ruslana was singing together with a polish band Tigrita Project. They took also part in the competition PIOSENKA DLA EUROPY.
Photos i will provide soon, as Pawel will send them to me. Also a special report form the fan meeting i will post also here....

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 12:20

kozi
I can't believe, that media writes that performance was trashy, I can't understand why????
Because of tech. problems, but it can happen with every singer. Her show is new and she and her team did so much to make it unique. I don't understand.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 12:47

kozi
again they are writing that it was trashy and the best thing of her performance where the technical problems.
??!!

kozi
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 13:10

one more time:

The best part of her performance was when there was a black screen becouse of the technical problems.

flipsty
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 13:17 - Edited by: flipsty

Where'd that Tigrita Project gal get "I'll take you higher" from, Sly & The Family Stone?

they are writing that it was trashy
Honestly, the Wild Energy show was begging for it. I don't enjoy saying that, but tasteful is the opposite of what it is. Makes me want to cry watching it.

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 14:20 - Edited by: wespecz

Recordings are really wonderful. I have enjoyed the Youtube videos a lot. Matter that some few tabloids like always to say that it's trash (maybe even without seeing it) can't stop our wild sonce and her Polish and all the fans from getting wild.

cora
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 14:34

kozi
Polish media didn't like Ruslanas show, again they are writing that it was trashy

Poor reviews are better than no reviews

Also a special report form the fan meeting i will post also here....

It would be interesting to know, how many people were there.

wespecz
Matter that some few tabloids like always to say that it's trash (maybe even without seeing it) can't stop our wild sonce and her Polish and all the fans from getting wild.

Exactly.

flipsty
I don't enjoy saying that, but tasteful is the opposite of what it
is. Makes me want to cry watching it.

Really! What don't you like about it?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 15:03

flipsty
Makes me want to cry watching it.
The Polish performance or the new show in general?

flipsty
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 15:47

cora
What don't you like about it?
nikoleta_rangelova
The Polish performance or the new show in general?
Not again, please.

I'm just a Protestanlty, Oklahoman style person, a red-hot orgy show (like that performance of Vohon chy lid) is still not acceptable here.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 16:00

flipsty
I see, thanks. Understood

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 16:27

flipsty
Aha, thanks, I understand.

Guido
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 16:48

Poor reviews are better than no reviews
Indeed.
It would be interesting to know, how many people were there.

I hope more than last time.
Off topic : Me : spring brings us Ruslana. Esther : No ! Ruslana brings us spring. Ruslana ?

Nahyka
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 17:04

kozi
I miss the show, thanks for the videos!

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 18:32

Something special for the Polish fans: somebody did very nice video.

kozi
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:04

wespecz
Something special for the Polish fans: somebody did very nice video.

it is nothing special it is ridiculous!! i am not living in a dream!

Katherine
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 01:13

no offence to Ruslana, but she always seems to have technical problems! i mean keep it professional! shes had many concerts why cant her management get it together!

Guido
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 01:41

t is nothing special it is ridiculous!
I liked it. Especially the texts.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 08:38

kozi
it is nothing special it is ridiculous!!
I mean especially that theese guys did very nice videomix of the show.

kozi
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 21:11

2159 visitors !! today!!

Ruthen
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 21:33

kozi
So this performance at the final really had big impact...
The only strange thing for me is why is she still performing songs from WD project like Play Musician on such big potentially-promo events. People have to get know her new songs now. Ok, I can understand why she always sings WD: it's the hit with which she won Eurovision, so it's good to sing it, so that people remember her performance in Istanbul when they hear it. But singing The girl that rules or Silent Angel, or Dancing in the Sky would be much bigger promo for her new album. People will start associating her old hit (WD) to new ones (TGTR, etc...) and , I think, will be much more interested by her songs in general.

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 09:29

Hop from the main site: (my words with translator's help)

On February, 14th Ruslana performed at the Polish National Final of Eurovision 2009.

In this day in Warsaw, a final selection of participants of Eurovision 2009 "Piosenka Dla Europy" was broadcasted live on the television TVP. Ruslana took a part in the concert as a honorary guest.

In the noon she had a press conference and met with her supporters. When answering journalist's questions, she talked about her performances and the final national selection of participants for the ESC in different countres. And also about the good monents of ESC 2004. During her visit to Warsaw Ruslana met with Ambassador of Ukraine to Poland Oleksandr F. Motsyk.

In the evening Ruslana performed five songs, including an unsurpassed hit of Eurovision "Wild Dances" and Moon of Dreams which is well-known in Poland. The song Fire Or Ice she sang in duet with polish performer Tigrita Project.

During her speech, Ruslana communicated with the audience in Polish, which evoked many emotions in the audience. (...) Due to the results of te selection, Poland will be represented in Moscow by Lidia Kopania.

Source: blog.ruslana.ua

So that's how the time was going and how Ruslana managed everything. We know all of this already.

There are not any serious words about representating of Poland in ESC. (Just commenting the fact )

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 09:57

wespecz
here are not any serious words about representating of Poland in ESC. (Just commenting the fact )
Inded, I read it too

kozi
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 10:45

http://picasaweb.google.pl/FestiwalPiekna.EU/RUSLANANaKonferencjiPrasowej?feat=embedw ebsite#

pawel sended me this photosfrom the fan meeting

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 14:38

kozi
Very nice, thank you She was dressed in a similar or the same way when she gave interviewes in BG the last time

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 14:40

kozi
Sorry for such questions.. Who are that people on the pictures? I would not say that there were many fans there, or they were not just on the pictures.

kozi
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 15:34

Olena Soltysyak

the long hair guy is Pawel a freind of mine and Ruslana....
the big guy was her translator
there where like 30-40 fans .. 15 from our web

cora
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 17:57

kozi
Thanks for the link. Very nice photos.

there where like 30-40 fans .. 15 from our web

Strange. From what you see on the photos, it looks like 3-4 people.

nikoleta_rangelova
She was dressed in a similar or the same way when she gave interviewes in BG the last time

I really like this dress It suits her very well.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 18:00

cora
I really like this dress
Dress? I meant, she was wearing these or similar clothes.

cora
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 18:06

nikoleta_rangelova
I meant, she was wearing these or similar clothes.

I know. I meant "dress" in the meaning of "clothes" or "costume"

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site