Fans in the United States (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / International / Fans in the United States
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 16 Jun 2009 13:31

giri
You are doing great job. Well done. You will gain her attention by persistence. For sure.

giri
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 05:11

Olena Soltysyak

You are so kind, thank you! I feel I have a lot of catching up to do with all of you long time Ruslana Fans, but I'll do my small part in turning everyone i over

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 13:13

giri
Hello! Every effort is appreciated, no matter what kind it is! Thanks!

How is your day going?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 13:17 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

giri
Thank you, I only wrote what I saw, you are kind too. And you will be just fine, to catch up everything, you are already a part of everything here.

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 13:20

giri
Olena Soltysyak
It's so wonderful that the forum is full of people like you!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 13:24

wespecz
Thank you, the same I can tell about you and Niki. - wonderful and very kind people.

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 13:52

Olena Soltysyak
Thank you, the same I can tell about you and Niki. - wonderful and very kind people.
Thank you! Forum is our Overground and Ruslana calls similar people together. Djakuju, !

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 13:59

Olena Soltysyak
wespecz

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 14:03

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you. It is kind of you. And I will say. NIKI

giri
# Posted: 19 Jun 2009 20:52

wespecz
How is your day going?

It's going well, thank you! School just ended here for the summer and I am being a Mom transport, taking my kids to summer events. It will be a busy summer for me. Mom's should have a summer vacation too.

Olena Soltysyak
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
You all set the standard for Ruslana fans. As we say here, You rock!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2009 03:35

giri
It's going well, thank you! School just ended here for the summer and I am being a Mom transport, taking my kids to summer events. It will be a busy summer for me. Mom's should have a summer vacation too.
Wow, indeed! I believe you, you'll have a break if they will stay somewhere for more days.

You all set the standard for Ruslana fans. As we say here, You rock!
Thank you for your nice words! Welcome in our Overground!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jun 2009 07:14

giri
I am being a Mom transport

You all set the standard for Ruslana fans.
Thanks for the nice words But it's not only us, there are many more wonderful people here, but they seem to have disappeared for the past week :D:F

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 11:33

giri
Yes, a rock, like a stone. Languages are so fuuny.

Thank you. You too, you are active.

Take you children to the summer camp. How lod are they? Well, YMCA has summer camps that you can leave your children during the day and at 4 to pick them up.

giri
# Posted: 1 Jul 2009 18:15

Hello Everyone! So good to be back on the forums.

How is everyone's summer going?

Olena Soltysyak
How lod are they?
My kids are 15 and 13. I may complain about them, but don't believe me. I love having them around.

I am continuing with my campaign to have Oprah Winfrey invite Ruslana to her show. I send weekly emails to her with links on Ruslana. Oprah will have to invite her just to get rid of me!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jul 2009 18:23

giri
I send weekly emails to her with links on Ruslana. Oprah will have to invite her just to get rid of me!

Unless she's got tons of patience :D:D

I wish you luck!!

flipsty
# Posted: 1 Jul 2009 18:28

giri
Nice to see you back! Maybe I should email Oprah, too. I'm sure Oprah's show gets flooded with emails.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 2 Jul 2009 14:33

giri
You are doing great job.

Oh, I believe, you love to have your children around yourself. It is awesome.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 2 Jul 2009 14:34

flipsty
I think it is a good idea to e-mail Oprah. She would have fun together with Ruslana, she is so wild as Ruslana.

giri
# Posted: 2 Jul 2009 15:35 - Edited by: giri

flipsty

Yes, I think you should email her, too! In fact, I think everyone should. The more email, the better.

nikoleta_rangelova
Unless she's got tons of patience :D:D

I bet she does, too! But I am a fan. I'll wear her down.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 5 Jul 2009 13:17

Sorry, I had to do it yesterday.

Happy 4-th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giri
# Posted: 28 Dec 2009 07:54 - Edited by: giri

Hello Ruslana Fans!

Can we get the US topics going again? How can we better promote Ruslana in the US? She is so popular all over the world, but I feel the US is missing the point, and we're the sadder for this! What can we do? Suggestions?

A belated Merry Christmas to Everyone!

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Dec 2009 17:07

giri
Can we get the US topics going again? How can we better promote Ruslana in the US? She is so popular all over the world, but I feel the US is missing the point, and we're the sadder for this! What can we do? Suggestions?
There are so much possibilities how to promote her. Ask for her songs in radio stations, raise websites about her, ask for Moon of Dreams or any other videoclip to be played on TV (I mean especially when on the music channels people can call there and order custom songs, same about radio).

Please see Guide for active fans where all the main experiences for promoting Ruslana are shared.

A belated Merry Christmas to Everyone!
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you, too!

giri
# Posted: 28 Dec 2009 22:01

Thank you, Wespecz, for the advice! I'm sure I'll need even more so I'll get posting updates here.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 09:27

giri
Hello!. Merry Christmas to You and Your family too!
Yes, I think you can promote with the help of radio stations. But I wanted Ruslana to come to Oprah's programme so much. It would be great promotion. I guess so.

How are you?

giri
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 15:00

Olena Soltysyak

Hi, Olena! I am doing well, thank you. I hope your holidays were good?

Oprah has announced that this will be her last year doing her show, so time is limited to see if she will bring Ruslana on it. After a hiatus for health reasons I am back to emailing Oprah weekly with Ruslana requests. I think she should do it just to have me quit annoying her.

wespecz
Ask for her songs in radio stations

I am naive. Do I take them her music if they don't have it?

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 16:54

giri
Thank you, Wespecz, for the advice! I'm sure I'll need even more so I'll get posting updates here.
Not at all! If you have any further questions, don't hessitate to ask.

I am naive. Do I take them her music if they don't have it?
If they don't have it, you have to ask for it by e-mails or any other contacts. Experiences show that one or several questions from just one person don't do the trick. You have to be more (ask in your forum, for example, collect more fans for your idea) and then you can be successful and they will bring Ruslana to their playlists.

giri
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 18:06

wespecz
If they don't have it, you have to ask for it by e-mails or any other contacts. Experiences show that one or several questions from just one person don't do the trick. You have to be more (ask in your forum, for example, collect more fans for your idea) and then you can be successful and they will bring Ruslana to their playlists

Thank you again! You are a font of information.

I do have other questions about Ruslana that I haven't been able to find here in the forums or online. I'm hoping our Ukranian friends can help with this:
Why is it so hard to find information about the Zhytta dancers (or is it Zhyttia? I've seen both spellings). Not so much about the individual dancers, although I'd love any information on them as well. The dancers are such a huge part of who Ruslana is, the culture she shares worldwide. All I've been able to find out is that Iryna Mazur is the Ballet producer for Ruslana and there are many more dancers. Is there a school; who decides which dancers go on tour with Ruslana; how is it decided who goes on tour?

It's the writer in me that asks these questions, always wanting to know more. Can anyone help?

cora
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 18:08

giri
After a hiatus for health reasons I am back to emailing Oprah weekly with Ruslana requests. I think she should do it just to have me quit annoying her.

Great! Well done! I think Oprah gets thousands of requests every day. To be honest, it is rather unlikely that an artists who is almost unknown in the U.S. will be invited to this famous and popular show. But even, if the success probability is very low, it is still worth trying.

My suggestion would be that you address the Ukrainian community in the U.S. They probably have got their own newspapers, TV and radio shows. Ask them to play Ruslana and write about her. Ask them to invite her to Ukrainian festivals. You activities will be more effective for this target group, because Ruslana is known to them already.

Do I take them her music if they don't have it?

You can give some YouTube links, so they can listen to her music. If they are interested, they have to get in contact with the producers and the record company Warner Music in order to get hold of a license to air a song.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 09:50

giri
Thank you for the wishes. But our Christmas only will be. I wish celebrate Christmas like everybody in the world, but it doesn't depend on me.
I know about Oprah, that her programme will be over soon. I think to be present at Oprah's programme, that is great advantage and promotion.
Is Oprah ill or what, as you wrote about her health problems.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 09:52

cora
Great suggestion.
I think it is worth of trying.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site