Fans in the United States (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- Óźšąæķńüźą - Šóńńźčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / International / Fans in the United States
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
wespecz
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 10:49

giri
Thank you again! You are a font of information.
You're welcome!

Why is it so hard to find information about the Zhytta dancers (or is it Zhyttia? I've seen both spellings).
That's probably because searching in latin letters won't give much results. It's giving me especially my own articles by that. I searched for them with search phrase "įąėåņ Ęčņņ’" and I got a link to their forum. But it isn't actualized very well.

You can read the Ruslana's forum topic called Dancer's gallery. You'll find more info about them there.

If you're interrested in the dance group, check this Zhittya performance, it's awesome!

giri
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 20:50 - Edited by: giri

wespecz

I see I will be thanking you all quite a bit! Any advice on a good translator? I use babel and it apparently can't handle Cyrllic.

If you're interrested in the dance group, check this Zhittya performance, it's awesome!

It is! This is the video that has actually made me curious about the dance troupe itself, beyond Ruslana; Their history with and without her. A curious mind sometimes meanders.

giri
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 21:08 - Edited by: giri

Olena Soltysyak
Thank you for the wishes. But our Christmas only will be.

Of course, I made the mistake of assuming. Bad me. I did take the time to research Ukrainian New Year/Christmas. I should've done this before. I love other cultures and their traditions. Is it appropriate to say Z Novym Rokom? (Yay me for my first writing in Ukrainian! ;D I have a long way to learn more.

giri
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 21:35 - Edited by: giri

Sucess on finding translators and a fabulous Ukrainian keyboard to speed learning the language for those interested. I am excited that now I will be able to read most posts and, perhaps if I'm brave enough, participate.

http://www.stars21.com/translator/ukrainian_to_english.html

And

http://ua.translit.cc/

giri
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 23:17

Olena Soltysyak

Is Oprah ill or what, as you wrote about her health problems.
No, Oprah is well. It was my health that has been a problem. Oprah has said for years that she would only do the show for 25 years. She is moving on to other projects. Last year she started her own Broadway production company. I imagine she'll be paying more attention to that. I'm sure we'll all be hearing more from her in the future.

cora

Thank you for the excellent advice. I'll have to think about how to proceed. There isn't a Ukraine community in my town (A very small town of Croatian immigrancy), but I'm sure I can convert them to Ruslana if I try.

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Dec 2009 01:22

giri
Any advice on a good translator? I use babel and it apparently can't handle Cyrllic.
I'm sattisfied with Google translator's performance the most.

http://ua.translit.cc/

That's a very good tool, too. You found it already.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 31 Dec 2009 09:44

giri
Oh, I hope you are fine now. Sorry for misunderstanding.
I didn't hear about her new project, that is cool, Oprah is always very creative. Do you know something about her new project, what is about and how it will work?

Wolfbrother0
# Posted: 3 Aug 2010 22:13

I was looking at wolf tributes when I head one with Dance with wolves(I think) it was that or I saw the vidoe for the song.

any way that was the first song of her's I ever hear and fell in love with the music.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site