It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics (19)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
sandra_
# Posted: 1 Oct 2005 11:14

Ginta
# Posted: 1 Oct 2005 13:06

Nice picture

susanne
# Posted: 1 Oct 2005 14:34

guido

I bet she has plenty of ambition to be in power ones again. but what about her ideals, her vision?

Guido
# Posted: 1 Oct 2005 16:01

plenty of ambition
I only know she's ambitious Susanne.

Ginta
# Posted: 1 Oct 2005 16:18

Lussekatt
# Posted: 5 Oct 2005 22:25

somehow this doesnt look like Ruslana...but it is her...

Esther
# Posted: 5 Oct 2005 22:46

Lussekatt
Why not?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 5 Oct 2005 22:54

Esther
somthing with her face expression....

obw
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 00:19

Lussekatt
somthing with her face expression

perhaps it's the make-up she's wearing. It's a different style - gold and brown eye shadow - I haven't seen her wearing that, on the DWTW single it seems to be dark blue, but hard to see, as her hairs cast shadows over her face. On the WD album she is wearing a light blue one - as can be seen above.

Together with the rouge on the cheeks it makes her face look brighter than usual.

... this message was brought to you by your friendly AVON consulter - does anybody remember the old commercial? :-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 00:33

obw
perhaps it's the make-up she's wearing.

hm interesting! I havent think that far yet to analyze her makeup on diffrent photos but you are right, its diffrent when thinking twice. Im one of those womans who dont wear makeup.

does anybody remember the old commercial? :-)
I dont but I do usually :-/

obw
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 01:45

Lussekatt
Im one of those womans who dont wear makeup.

I think Ruslana only wears it for photos. On stage it would be soon superfluous... in any meaning of the word. ;)

I dont but I do usually

Oh, I don't know if they were shown anywhere else, but I had the impression that it was an american commercial originally. A women ringing at the door - complete with loud "ding-dong" - and she greets the woman opening with "Hello, I am your Avon consulter" (in german, of course). Followed by commercial for cosmetics. Must have been shown on TV when I was in kindergarden - in the first half of the 70s. It left a deep impression because of the loud door bell and I always wondered what "Avon" would be. When I learned it is a cosmetics company it was ... anticlimactic. ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 02:02

obw
On stage it would be soon superfluous... in any meaning of the word. ;)

LOL! Imagine her dancing wild so the sweat blur the makeup away.....

Must have been shown on TV when I was in kindergarden - in the first half of the 70s.

xexe, Its to old then! A women ringing at the door - complete with loud "ding-dong"

and this emediately refers to another commercial that is brittish. Its a woman only dressed in underwear, going to the entrance and get her mail. At the same time the door to her apartment locks itself from the inside and she cant get back in. Suddenly the doorbell rings on the main door and she is left in the entrance. She hides quickly in a little closet. The problem is that its the "gasmeterreader"( my description) whos destination happens to be the closet.

gosh, this sounds sooo boring to describe, its much more fun to see it, especially the faceexpressions of those involved. And its very brittish, I remember when people came to read the gasthing....but dont remember the right word for it....

Ginta
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 15:43

This picture is greate and super

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 15:55 - Edited by: Christiane

Lussekatt
gosh, this sounds sooo boring to describe
It´s not boring at all, I can imagine the scenario very well....LOL

but dont remember the right word for it
The gas meter?

Ginta
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 18:09

Ginta
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 18:11

Ginta
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 18:12

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 23:34

Christiane
It´s not boring at all, I can imagine the scenario very well....LOL

if I would feel I would promise to much I would say I bring it up online for you to see one day. Its really cool and I have it on video but gosh I will forgot about it if I say I promise to bring it up.

The gas meter?
yes! I was almost sure but not 100% on it

Esther
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 23:45

Lussekatt
obw
Euh well when I met her with Guido she was wearing a little bit of make up and on stage she has to wear much more cause of the light and stuff.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 23:48

Esther
Euh well when I met her with Guido she was wearing a little bit of make up and on stage she has to wear much more cause of the light and stuff.

aha, of course, thanks!

Esther
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 23:52

Lussekatt
Your welcome! Hehe on "stage" I also have to think about it! When we don't have lights just the lights off the place where we are I wear make up that euh make my eyes and mouth nicer and with lights I use more stuff.

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 23:54

Lussekatt
Talking about commercial reminds me of one, someone has downloaded. It´s about a cleaner, who tries to clean the glass sliding door of a hotel, but fails, cause people coming in and leaving all the time. Finally he´s that fed up with everything, so he takes his bucket and throws all the water against the sliding door....right in the moment, when a guest comes out.

Guntram
# Posted: 6 Oct 2005 23:58 - Edited by: Guntram

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 00:04

Christiane
It´s about a cleaner, who tries to clean the glass sliding door of a hotel

lol! and that emediately refers to a similuar commercial with a cleaner who cleans a glass door and then continueing on the window next to it (as big and high as the door). then someone came from the inside and are on the way out but bumps straight into the glassdoor as she thought it was open. The commercial was I believe about cleaning stuff that make it so shiny that you cant see it....something..

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 00:14

Guntram

I hope you see my message this time!! (for Christiane or another german to translate if needed)

I really really need more photos of Ruslana wearing this outfit:

I am going to do a copy of it and would appreciate as much photos as possible if you have, danke!!

Conny
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 00:16

Guntram

The first photo with the black hat I see. Cool!

Ginta
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 09:45

Dantatstic picture all

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 13:24

Lussekatt
and that emediately refers to a similuar commercial with a cleaner who cleans a glass door and then continueing on the window next to it
Seems to be funny as well :-)))

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 23:19

I was reminded of that Guido asked for photos of Ruslana swinging her hair a while ago. Well here is a couple of them

Conny
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 23:37

Lussekatt

Haha, cool pix!!

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site