It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics (22)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- Óźšąæķńüźą - Šóńńźčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
txninny
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 16:51

She is such a DORK!!!...but in a good way...lmao...She has a natural DORKY look but is very beautiful..lmaolmaolmao....I was looking at some very old pictures of Ruslana and she look like a goober when she was younger..lmao....IN A GOOD WAY!!!...I am not being disrespectful at all....these are compliments.

susanne
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 17:16

txninny

you were using to much slang. so it is impossible to offend anyone. What does 'goober' mean. I know what dork and dorky means, but goober i don't know.

txninny
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 17:31

susanne
A goober is another word for dork....

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 19:21

KASIA
Oleksandr Ponomariov's older daughter Eugenia

is he the one who was the very fist representant for Ukraine in Eurovision Song Contest 2003, the year before Ruslana?

If so then is it true that Ruslana was there on stage singing in the background as choir? I have tried to watch it close and detailed but I cant see if Ruslana is there or not. I have never seen any photos of that moment. SO if anyone brings those photos up they would be REALLY rare!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 19:23

txninny
She is such a DORK!!!...

LOOOL!!! Its a typical charming txninny expression!! no disrespect here as I emediately felt ;-)

txninny
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 19:33

Lussekatt
Yeah...lmao...but SHE IS A DORK..LMAO

houstonfan
# Posted: 2 Dec 2005 07:22

txninny
susanne
IT'S THE PINK PANTHER!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOLMALMAO....I look at this picture and think of a jewlery box I had as a kid. LMAOLMAO...you open it up and it's starts playing music and there is this ballarina spinning around...I used to love that thing, but NOW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT IT BECAUSE RUSLANA REMINDS ME OF IT!!!!!!!!!

txninny
ME WANT COOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!!!!!!!! LMAOLMAOLMAO

Christiane
# Posted: 2 Dec 2005 11:44 - Edited by: Christiane

KASIA
I think everyone pretty much knows who he is
I must admit, that I didn´t remember at once, that he was the participant of the ESC in 2003.

houstonfan
you open it up and it's starts playing music and there is this ballarina spinning around
Now as you saying this, I have another thing in my mind. It also reminds me of a glass sphere with snow effects :-D

txninny
# Posted: 2 Dec 2005 16:46

Christiane
you mean a SNOW GLOBE...you shake it up and the snow falls...lmaolmaolmao....

Conny
# Posted: 2 Dec 2005 20:25

Lussekatt
f so then is it true that Ruslana was there on stage singing in the background as choir?

I've got ESC 2003 on DVD and have just watched it again. Ruslana is definitely not amongst the background singers.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 3 Dec 2005 00:26

Conny
Ruslana is definitely not amongst the background singers.

hm okey! Wonder where I got that from. It was long time ago since I catched that information. Well, it make sence as I havent seen any photos of that when I have seen older photos with a pink dress

susanne
# Posted: 3 Dec 2005 16:21

lussekatt

i remember that singer as well. He had a very high voice. A good voice but a terrible song. I looked on the inter net for other songs he sings. He doesn't sing in english but in ukranian. And I don't like his music at all. (the segments I heard). His music sounds like a drum computer with ADD syndrome.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 3 Dec 2005 17:02

susanne
His music sounds like a drum computer with ADD syndrome.

LOOOL!

susanne
# Posted: 4 Dec 2005 15:43

lussekatt

i hope i don't offend anyone,because if i have to believe what is written about this man then he is a superstar in the ukraine. But he has a great voice but an awfull repetoire. cheap arrangements poor melodies etc.

Esther
# Posted: 4 Dec 2005 16:04

susanne
It is good a friend of mine doesn't hear you!!

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Dec 2005 12:54

txninny
you mean a SNOW GLOBE
Yep

txninny
# Posted: 5 Dec 2005 18:51

Christiane
Yep
LMAOLMAO...I have one!!!!....

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Dec 2005 12:06

txninny
I have one!!!!....
With Ruslana in it? ;-) Anyway, it would be a good idea to create one......Ruslana and the wild Dancers :-D

Lussekatt
# Posted: 6 Dec 2005 12:16

Christiane
With Ruslana in it?

LOL, that would be really awesome. I can create such thing but I dont know how to do with the water in it....but its a cool idea!

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Dec 2005 12:21

Lussekatt
I also have no idea, how to get the water in it. At the moment, I have an imagination of Ruslana with her Dancers and some trees and wolves in the background.

RSL
# Posted: 7 Dec 2005 14:30

hellllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Dec 2005 14:32

RSL
Just hello and nothing else?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 11 Dec 2005 19:43 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Tavrijsjki Igry 2005: (Ņąāš³éńź³ ²ćšč-2005)

Ginta
# Posted: 11 Dec 2005 20:21

Lussekatt

Fantastic picture

Conny
# Posted: 11 Dec 2005 21:25

Lussekatt

Wow! They are gorgeous!

Found also some unusual ones. Finland, 28.04.04

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 00:40

Conny
Found also some unusual ones. Finland, 28.04.04

cool!! its even BEFORE ESC 2004 when she won. I didnt even know she has been in Finland. Well, there is always new photos of Ruslana to discover!

Guido
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 00:47

Hallo Lusse. Where do you get all these photos ? I mean you and Conny ? I like the megaphone of freedom. It's a symbol. She had it with her in Brussels too. But I think most people don't understand what she means by that. But we do !

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 00:59

Guido
Where do you get all these photos ?

I find them by searching, very deep and on sometimes unexpected places. I dont know how Cora do.

Esther
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 09:40

Lussekatt
WOW I love them!!!
Specially the second one. That one is soooo great!!!
Ruslana in Action!!! haha

Conny
Do you know what they did?? I ask that cause of the helmets.

Ginta
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 09:45

Conny
Nice picture all

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site