It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics (23)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
susanne
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 19:41

lussekatt

i have downloaded 20 minutes from the concert you have sent pictures from. I downloaded it from e-mule plus. you must look for ruslana@travija games (DVDrip by feezee)

Guido
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 20:42

have downloaded 20 minutes from the concert you have sent pictures from.
Is Kutsma on it - sjervona ruta ? I'm listening to it right now. I like that song very much.

Guido
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 20:45

Do you know what they did?? I ask that cause of the helmets.
Racelana part I ? Part II was in germany (Ochserleben ? Oscherleben ? I'm sure I'm wrong, but it's something like that.)

susanne
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 20:46

guido

no it is in 2005. it is without musicians and just with dancers, but ruslana sings live.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 22:43

susanne
i have downloaded 20 minutes from the concert you have sent pictures from.

I got it in full. At least I think I have. Cora gave it to me.

Conny
# Posted: 12 Dec 2005 23:30

Guido
Where do you get all these photos ? I mean you and Conny ?

I key in "Ruslana" in google and the click on "photos". I do this every few weeks. Most photos are well-known, but sometimes there are new ones coming up.

Do you know what they did?? I ask that cause of the helmet

No, I havn't got a clue. I don't speak Finish ;-)

susanne
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 16:01

lussekatt

ihave 20 minutes and you clearly see that made a lot of cuts. It is taken from a tv channel and you can see the logo of the tv channel in the left angle. It is recorded near and harbor. you can see a cruiseship and the background.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 16:50

susanne
you can see a cruiseship and the background.

oh then it is really a cruiseship! I have thought of that everytime I see it, that it looks like a big ship in the background. Wonder where this "Tavria Games" is held. It seemes to be something traditional that is held every year. I have seen Ruslana on that particular stage with the ship in the background more than one time. Wonder how many time she has taken part of this - show?/festival?/celebration? or what the ukrainians call it....

susanne
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 17:23

lussekatt

There are harbors in sevastopol and odessa if i'm right. There are boats coming from sevastopol to the place where I live all the way though the rivers. And then they usually go to porthmouth.

Cotnar
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 17:32 - Edited by: Cotnar

Why 'travija games '? It's TAVRIA GAMES!!! You have to see this pics (click here) They are rare! Cause I published them today! Have a nice view :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 17:47 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Cotnar

oh ! for beatiful photos :-) Its 2004!

I put them direct in this topic! Dont forget its COTNAR you thank for them, not me ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 17:49

Guido
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 19:22

There are boats coming from sevastopol to the place where I live
Near Amsterdam ? I always liked ships. I worked in Antwerp for a few years. It was in a building near the river on the seventh floor.
But because it was near the city there were no "big ships" to see.
They go right into the docks in the north and never will see "Onze lieve vrouwentoren".

susanne
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 19:46

guido

yes near amsterdam. Ships come in in IJmuiden. 100 years ago they dug a canal by hand from amsterdam to beverwijk. The workers were housed in a new village called IJmuiden. The harbor over there is much bigger then the harbor in amsterdam. It is 25 kilometres from the center of amsterdam.

(Ik heb overigens smakelijk moeten lachen om jullie ministers over ons kabinet. Ze zijn weer beledigd en dat is maar goed ook. Ze zeiden als je een vacature voor het nederlands kabinet zou hebben dan zouden er de volgende eisen staan: stijfburgerlijk, ouderwets, oud voor je leeftijd etc.)

Guido
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 20:44

Freya van den Bossche ? Was weer een vlaams-nederlands relletje.
Zonder Harry Potter deze keer. Ik begrijp wat je ermee bedoelt, maar jullie ministers kunnen even goed met die van ons lachen hoor.
Hier mag je kiezen : De nationale of de federale of die van het Brussels gewest. Keuze zat hier.
Gehoord van dat Francorchamps grapje ? Had een minister getekend, maar kon het niet begrijpen, want het was in het engels.
Hij moest alleen effe komen tekenen, dus HEM kan niets verweten worden.
Moet wel iemand voor betalen natuurlijk.

Chibi
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 20:50

( :))

susanne
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 21:32

guido

dat klopt. Het kabinet heeft nog niet om excuses gevraagd. die andere minister had overigens wel zijn excuses aangeboden.

Ken je die scene van balkenende op bezoek bij Bush. Dan zegt Bush 'jan peter who. What? I must write that down or I'll forget it.' en dan komt balkenende binnen 'hello, jan peter'. En dat was na een periode waarin balkenende en de hoop scheffer enorm hadden zitten slijmen bij Bush.

susanne
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 21:35

cotnar

That was the name of the file. it spelled 'travija'. But how the hell could I have known.

Guntram
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 21:35

Chibi
".. .."

().

susanne
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 21:47

http://www.herculesgayclub.com/html/galleria/ruslana280404.htm

I located the pictures from finland. There are pictures on it that aren't posted yet. They are taken in a gay bar. I find that very liberal of ruslana. We have the idea that most eastern europeans do not except these poeple.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Dec 2005 21:54

susanne
I located the pictures from finland

oh...thanks...the "stage" is so small that she can only have two dancers...

Conny
# Posted: 14 Dec 2005 09:40

Cotnar
Wow! What fantastic pictures. Thank you so much!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 29 Dec 2005 18:32

Please put here some pictures from the visits of Ruslana in Belarus and Lithuania

cora
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 20:53

Here are the pictures from a magazine which I bought in Kiev when I was there. I think they are really COOL!!!

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 20:57

cora
Here are the pictures from a magazine which I bought in Kiev when I was there. I think they are really COOL!!!
The pictures are indeed really cool. Thanks for posting them.

cora
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 21:01

Christiane
In the magazine they look even better. Somehow they didn't scan well. Don't know why.

Ivan
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 21:15

cora
WoW... Thanks... I have no words, just magnificent!!!

Chimera
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 21:57

cora
cooooooooooooooooooooooool! thanx!!

cora
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 22:34

Ivan
Chimera
I am glad you like the pictures :-)
I think Ruslana looks really gorgeous! I particularly like the combination of items from some costumes (arm thing and belt) with "normal" clothes (jeans, top) - really cool!!

Guido
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 23:44 - Edited by: Guido

I think Ruslana looks really gorgeous!
Yes she does, and she may ask me for dinner too. She's making me hungry.It all looks very healthy.
What was the title : How to prepare a nice meal in 5 easy steps ?
Wild cooking with Ruslana ?
I liked the photos. Thanks.

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site