It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics (24)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / It's time for Way Rare Ruslana Pics
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 23:52

WOW THEY ARE SOOO COOL THE COOKING PHOTO"S!!

Esther
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 23:55

cora
I think Ruslana looks really gorgeous!
You would almost eat her:P haha!!

Wild cooking by Ruslana!!

cora
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 12:45 - Edited by: cora

More GORGEOUS photo from a magazine, showing Ruslana at home.

Esther
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 14:53

cora
Wow her own home! The kitchen do you think it it her own kitchen?

Ginta
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 15:41

cora Nice all picture

Ann
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 18:13

cora
here i tranaslation you have asked:
Because of the constant Ruslana?s trips she still doesn?t have her own house, but she exactly know how should be look like the house in her dreams.
The spacious house in which the singer with husband Olexander Ksenofontov are living now - belongs to their good friends.
-The matter is that we have left our Lvov apartment, and in Kiev we still didn?t buy a house, - speaks Ruslana. ?so we live for the time being in this private residence.
On all it is visible, that their friends are people not only generous, but also not poor. However, whether, the three-tier house in which now lives Ruslana is similar to the house of her dream? We compared her two monasteries to help Ruslana?s now apartament and the future, virtual.
Who is knock in the house?
Now. Musicians! Beat on drums in studio on the third floor.
- Now at us not the house, and a madhouse, - complains a star. - we in fact have tried to combine in it incompatible. Here at us and our rehearsal base, both studio of a sound recording, and a room for rest. On a ground floor - big living room and kitchen, on the second - a study and a bedroom, on a minus of the first - a training hall and pool. Near to the house - a volleyball platform.

How will be? Future house of Ruslana, as she says, will be the same enormous. The singer would like very much to have an athletic field as likes to go in for sports on fresh air near a house. WELL and to live the singer plans, as well as now, separately from parents:
- Mine, or Sasha?s mum cannot exist in our mad rhythm, - speaks Ruslana.-At a meeting they each time with a suffering look ask us: " Well how many time is it possible to agonize yourselves?!?

- " It is So much, how many it is necessary ", we answer and we issue new albums. recently Have stopped " Ruslana. Club'in " with special a chess piece. All fans who have bought license disk receive personal to access to additional to tracks of the exclusive information on my site

Ann
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 18:14

What is grow in the house?
Now. In the Ruslana?s house there are a lot of plants and the big winter garden in which the singer has put a small little table with musical the center and.. A swing.
-ί call this place the study, - is told by the singer. - I Like to sit here, looking in a window to admire plants or to listen silent music. When it is necessary to work also I go here. A nice place.
How Will be? In the house of the dream the singer sees even more plants. She Speaks, that she would collect the same collection of cactuses what were in the childhood, and has planted a lot of twisted plants. Though mad cucumber, though decorative grapes.
-It is not important for me, plants blossom whether or not, - speaks Ruslana. - the Main thing that there was a violence of greens.

Who in a court yard growls?
Now. The star does not hold animals though very much likes them. And not only cats and dogs...
My First ward was the parrot, but it lived with me not for a long time: later some months it got away through an open window. Then I had a cat, a dog. And the still - turtle, which friends have presented for me on the New year. For its quickly character I nicknamed its Turtle-ninjia. All of them, and also the white rabbit who to me has bought Sasha, it was necessary to give to village.
How will be?
-If I could, speaks Ruslana, that, except for a winter garden, make also a menagerie. How to know, this dream can sometime.
How is the small house arranged?

Now. In lapidary style. In the house the windows curtained by transparent curtains, a minimum of furniture and a decor.
How will be? For Ruslana it is not important, as her house will be arranged! She dreams of that in her future house all equipment was placed.
-Personal I have not a lot of clothers so for me it is not necessary to have a big checkroom, the singer speaks. - And for concert propertis and suits already capacious warehouse is necessary. All superfluous far away!
As it was found out, the star equally does not accept classics and a baroque. The gilt candlesticks, fabrics laces and gloommy pictures are deduce her from herself.
To me , natural and raw - so to say, protogenic!-
Tells Ruslana. - Once in one of small towns of Finland I have seen table set - forks and spoons. They have been made of steel, but a kind unfinished. As though them after training overlooked to grind. I adore such things! Till now has not bought that set!

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 18:35

cora
More GORGEOUS photo from a magazine, showing Ruslana hat home.
Hey......Ruslana is presenting her home. Great :-)

cora
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 18:49

Esther
The kitchen do you think it it her own kitchen?
Yes, it is :-)

Ann
Thank you so much for the translation! One question: What happened to the turtle and the rabbit? They were given to village? What village?

Ann
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 19:44

cora
yes, they were given in village but what village I don't know, they didn't write about it.

cora
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 20:24

Ann
How can you give a turtle and a rabbit to a village??

Ann
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 20:55

cora
why I?? hm.. maybe they have there a grandmum

Lussekatt
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 01:51

More GORGEOUS photo from a magazine, showing Ruslana at home.

WOW!! This is really awesome to see. So how recent is that magazine. Does she live in this place now or is the mag a year old or so?? Gosh, I have more comments on this but .....later another day....

cora
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 09:57

Lussekatt
So how recent is that magazine.
It's from January 2006.

Does she live in this place now
Yes, she does :-)

Silent Man
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 15:08

cora
Nice pictures. Is there any outside pictures of her house?

D39
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 15:17 - Edited by: D39

cora
Cool pics ;)

BTW... Did anybody notice what's written on Rusyas' blouse ? ;) :))))

Esther
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 15:33

D39
BTW... Did anybody notice what's written on Rusyas' blouse ? ;) :))))
Yes I did haha but you can read more things than just one. I first read it is an existing world but that would be strange to put on a shirt. The world exist we all know that cause we live haha.

D39
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 15:53

Esther
Yeah... but the first letter is ''F'' ;) hehehehehehehehehe :P

Esther
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 19:57 - Edited by: Esther

D39
Yeah... but the first letter is ''F'' ;) hehehehehehehehehe :P
OOOOOOOW hahahahahahahahaha I did not see that haha I thought it whas an E. Ai euh hmmm I think I know what is on the shirt hahahaha.

D39
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 20:24

Esther
OOOOOOOW hahahahahahahahaha I did not see that haha I thought it whas an E. Ai euh hmmm I think I know what is on the shirt hahahaha.
Hehehehehehehehehe. ;))))))))))))))))
Ruslana rules!!! ;)

cora
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 20:57 - Edited by: cora

Silent Man
Is there any outside pictures of her house?
No, sorry.

D39
Esther
Yeah... but the first letter is ''F''

It reminds me of the t-shirt, about which we had a discussion here.

Elliver
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 22:14

Cool picture, she looks nice there!

susanne
# Posted: 30 Jan 2006 22:24

cora

my sister used to wear those kind of t-shirts when she was a teenager. with texts like 'you are the weakest link, good bye' and 'barby is a slut'. in amsterdam you can buy t-shirts with texts about smoking weed. those texts are so stupid that i do not remember them, but all the young tourists are walking around in those stupid t-shirt. I remember one you can see the text 'amsterdam' completely blurred. as if you were stoned. She could have bought them in amsterdam.

cora
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 00:00 - Edited by: cora

susanne
I know what you mean. I have seen that sort of t-shirts in other tourist cities. Ruslana has got so many really cool and beautiful clothes, but these t-shirts are not really appropriate. On the other hand, I don't really bother, she can of course wear what she wants.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 00:53

cora
Ann

Thank you so much for sharing photos and text!

Im still so fashinated of seeing this just a little glimpse of Ruslanas private sphere at home. Really really cool. But I wonder why she doesnt have her own residence. It looks very luxurous anyway those parts of her home we got to see, so I guess her friends have another place to live in when Ruslana lives in their house...

And about her shirt. I didnt notice the FXXXING either before D39 mentioned it. I dont like this kind of texts on clothes and in the style as the photo above either. Actually I really dont think it suits her wearing these clothes. It suits on a diva or a "wannabe" sorry,cant find better english words at the moment. But Ruslana isnt like that, she is a warm smiling person who seemes on the photos to be very satisfied with this word we live in....

Guido
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 01:09

Lusse and Kora,
I dont like this kind of texts on clothes and in the style as the photo above either.
I wouldn't wear it either but I am not a XX year young woman. I just see Ruslana having a little rest. (Esthers glasses didn't arrive yet - I will have a look at the photo once more after they arrive).
these t-shirts are not really appropriate
I think they are. She has very nice other clothes. You'll know that better then I do. But she's not only multitalented in her music but also in her clothing :-)

wilddaryna
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 12:30

really very good pictures!

D39
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 20:29

What can I say... Ruslana is really a very cool lady ;)))))))))))
GO!!!!!!!! WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ann
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 21:07 - Edited by: Ann

Lussekatt
Thank you so much for sharing photos and text!
not at all dear.
really fine pics! i like them very much!

Esther
# Posted: 6 Feb 2006 13:16

Ruslana together with Alexandra and Konstatin.

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site