Interviews with Ruslana (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Interviews with Ruslana
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
cora
# Posted: 15 Dec 2008 09:44

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks a lot for the translation! Very interesting interview.

I have a performance in Warsaw for the New Year

You mean on New Years Eve? Or during the new year?

I would suggest to continue discussions about this my old Warsaw topic.

And I wonder where the announced on the main site interviews for the newspaperd "24 hours" and "Now" are-

It is not unusual that interviews are skipped or that they are done and not printed.

axur
# Posted: 18 Dec 2008 15:50

nikoleta_rangelova

i took time today to read the interview and it is very nice..... i just like the story about missy eliott!!!

thanks a lot.... you're soooooo wild!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Dec 2008 16:00

axur
Great that you liked it

i just like the story about missy eliott!!!

thanks a lot.... you're soooooo wild

Missy's mother seems to be a bit wild as well Here you can find another of my attempts to translate and there is a story with Missy

Ruthen
# Posted: 20 Dec 2008 23:29

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks!

Yeah when she talks about TGTR story she always mentions Missy's mom, that checked every single letter and second of Ruslana's career I hope TPain's mom hasn't... Or maybe TPain's dad???

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 00:40

nikoleta_rangelova
Ruthen

Cool how Missy is controlled by her mum. Or more likely she does a manager for her.

There is the part you're talking about:

I: How did T-Pain and Missy Elliot take part in the project?

R: They liked the idea. The story with Missy is very funny. When my producer spoke with her manager, he had to meet her mother as well. She wanted to know everything about Ruslana before she said if she would agree or not. We sent DVD, booklets, everything, after which her mother called us and said they had accepted.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 07:44

Ruthen
TPain's dad???

Can't these people use the bioography on the main site??

Or more likely she does a manager for her.
Possible, but it is funny how Ruslana says it: her mum, not her manager, or her mother, who is her manager

cora
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 10:39 - Edited by: cora

Interview: Moscow, 24 October 2008

Translated by www.online-translator.com
Videos on RuslanaTube: Part 1 and Part 2

Ruslana :ЂI am pleasant like stars from the roof of the under construction houseї

An exclusive picture story of special correspondent KM.RU of Gennady Gahova

In 2004 on "Eurovision" all world has learnt that about wild dances and Ruslana. Competition on which she has loudly declared herself, has given not only good start to her career, but also became serious test. After a victory of such level from Ruslany waited new hits. Here only the singer would not like to do simply commercially successful projects. Having released in 2005 an album ЂThe same starї, it less frequently began to appear in sight of the admirers. But not because she decided to take a break that is why she has started serious and long work on a new album.

Ruslana: I weigh an active has decided to throw to advancement, I would like to go further, it should be put. And if you are focused on commercial activity exclusively, it is one direction music. There it is enough goptsa-dryptsa. If you wish to move further both it is interesting to you to leave and something to make once again, i.e. Somehow so to shock with any new flashes interesting by experiments in music, here, of course, it is necessary попотеть, I to you will tell. Therefore so it has turned out that we moved ahead further, all time went to a priority rewarding in Las Vegas Word music awards, the Olympic Games in China ... “ е. Any such actions, эхх, ухх! And I at some instant directly закомплексовала, think, anything to myself. In Ukraine time in half a year a clip, somehow so it is clumsy, and here all promotion, all call: –услана, come on our program. My managers отплевываютс€, speak: ЂYes it in general in the country is not present!ї - Ђthe Lie, we half a year call to you, what you say lies to us?ї - ЂYes the truth, come, look, her husband of one house sitsї. In general, I absolutely sharply have started to understand right now it.

KM “V: To Russia too, basically, not so it is a lot of time, how I understand? Because I here communicate, and all usually tell: ЂAbout, Ruslana is a winner of the Eurovision in 2004. And after all already, me it seems, it has been much made, to eat than be proud.

Ruslana: For this reason we here in an empty way not to poison мульку to our listeners, expensive spectators. I did not wish to make callous neither eyes, nor ears any nonsenses. Now at least my arrival is at least defensible. At us in a month presentation and album release ЂWild energyї to Russia and as active enough promotion is planned, naturally, now at least I come and I say: ЂDear friends, I have defended slavic elements on international scene, we light furtherї. And it seems to me, it will be very interesting to the Russian music fans. The project ЂWild Energyї musical, became on motives of the fantastic novel of the same name, all clips by which we did, - on a fantasy theme, suits - the fantasy, but not in respect of a fairy tale, and in respect of is real that is rare if not to tell in general, almost very seldom, are used such перфомансные elements on a scene. But if we are not courageous, of us will get tired. Because also chocolate it is possible объестьс€, yes? I do not concern creativity as to any mathematical miscalculations. Is not present at me such, whether that, the correct approach, as at all. It both is good, and it is bad, both is ridiculous, and is sad, because if I математически counted then before "Eurovision" as to me advised, and to me spoke: oh, you not carry that song, it is all not clearly, not that will accept the fact, what for to you it? And me in London have made such arrangement of "Wild dancesї, fairly, here I laughed, I then could not believe that in general such is possible with music to make. They have brushed her, have made such correct drums, all such was ровненькое, all such was pretty. Here I have spat everything, have made in own way. Also you see, there was such flash, and very long. I look, people do not forget this project, and it madly pleases me.

Today on the agenda at Ruslany the international promotion. The release of its album has already passed in Canada and Europe. And in November ЂWild energyї will hear in China. The singer recorded new tracks at legendary studio Hit Factory in Miami. But, even working with eminent producers at whom the sight at what should be music, the creative material of Ruslana always keeps power inherent in it and bright individuality.

KM “V: Isn't it difficult to submit the world community?

Ruslana: I do not think that it is difficult, if you have any ambitious enough ideas, there is enough безбашенные idea. Always you leave on not which originality, 100 % always are difficult more and to work over itself more. It seems to you, what successful concert was in Stockholm, 80 000 people, they half an hour shouted ЂRuslana!ї Successful the concert in Beijing, on the largest television show of Si-Si-TV was what, 800 million audience watched, what is necessary? And after that you come and understand, a fig, and here it is necessary more, both here it is better, and here to improve English, and here would be healthy to put again a voice after a concert in order, at concerts, of course, the voice a little bit overstrains. And here the main thing not to relax, and to arrive on one stage, besides, as we acted, for example, in Las Vegas with Celine Dion and Whitney Houston, and not to test complexes. The most important thing to leave and not only caps to throw, originality, but also вжарить, so вжарить already.

cora
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 10:40

KM “V: You against stereotypes as I understand, in music. And in life as well?

Ruslana: I know many children, my colleagues who very much love themselves, cherish, go on islands, are photographed on yachts, buy expensive cars. It is all too a certain stereotype of a certain style of life of any star or the known person. Somehow, I remember, we rented the yacht with our team, good such vessel, strong was, not rather big. We had one requirement that to us have allowed it to conduct, we dived from this yacht, we hardly have not broken it, where we it only... Went so that the poor Turk already says: ЂMy God, only we already would reach coast, I will not take you a second time aboardї. Me it is constant organizers of this or that concert dissuade to have any for itself, as a hobby, an extreme-program to a concert, they say: do not give My God, we then on a scene yet will not deduce you, you somewhere there on the scooter ... As a coast guard on Cyprus to coast beat me, because I have swum away in some forbidden zone, and to me then the police has told: more on Cyprus, on the scooter you can not go for a drive. “ е. Everyone lives in a life, as considers it necessary, probably, and I do not adhere here to these star stereotypes.

As any other representative of show business, a free time at Ruslana has not enough, she lives on the stage. Infinite shootings, flights and performances at the given stage in a priority. But, fortunately, creativity of the singer goes to one foot with its private life.

Ruslana: For twins it is bad, when there is time. I perfectly feel myself active enough for such way of life, I at all do not feel weariness, to you sincerely I admit. I, if at me appear free minute as the typical twin, I feel that the life passes by me. Somewhere there is a party, and I not there. And at me such, you know, any excitation sincere begins, and I begin Sashko, my husband, as though ЂSash, it can there, something...ї He says Ђyou can sit with me, at least one eveningї. No, I, of course, cannot tell that I do not like to sit with Sashko on the roof of the not completed house, to look at stars, to dream, chat, but catching of on thought recently that, of course, here this international promotion, of course, it the prints imposes hobby. You or endow private life and have then everything, we will tell so, professional, on creativity at you all turns out, or you says Ђokay, and all can wait concerts, here the favourite person and allї. But Sashko, thank God, not the person whence, and besides, the same musician, as I, same безбашенный the person on a life, as I. Recently we talked about it, I said ЂSash if money for promotion is not enough, we will sell the house?ї It such has sat second, has thought Ђwell it will be necessary, the house means we will sellї.

KM “V: Ruslana, and for you the female happiness is that such?

Ruslana: Before you the girl who can philosophise on all global questions of the world sits here. When you ask me simple questions, I start to select words. The most pleasant when nearby the favourite person always admires you. It very much did not suffice me, Sasha very much was afraid that at me star fever will begin, it has gone too far a little bit in criticism. At some instant except criticism I practically heard nothing, including and performance on the Eurovision. I to it begin till now, when we swear, I start to grumble, I say Ђyes, yes, you very strongly praised me, I directly remember, directly you me showered with complimentsї. Always it would be desirable to see admiration of the favourite person, the present admiration. Always it would be desirable it to continue to be pleasant, raise it and very much it would be desirable to see from it absolutely mad acts. Here for me the female happiness is when my husband can throw everything, to take me in an armful and to tell Ђeverything, I insist, that today was suchї.

KM “V: We will sometime see you in such, house conditions, with a lot of children?

Ruslana: Yes, yes, talk, please, I will transfer to it, we will show it these shots...

KM “V: “ е. Of what do you dream actually?

Ruslana: I unequivocally imagine very well a situation when Sashka to me will make such bedroom as I have asked it, it now completes our modest house and that you speak, our present home life will begin with it. I after all violence of events which have occurred in my life and further occur, all the same on the first place I put love, as motivation only. And I feel, when my heart on the present wild, it when it simply directly jumps for excitement because of love. Other motivation is not present more strongly. Today, perhaps, more than ever, Ruslana is aimed to subdue a world scene, and it for this purpose has all necessary. Here only the glory and attention of admirers never will replace to it the loved one, in it and there is a formula of success of the singer - to love and be loved.

Ruslanita95
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 11:32 - Edited by: Ruslanita95

Hi! This is an old interview from the romanian newspaper "Jurnalul National". Ruslana is talking about her family, her musical career etc.:

JN: How did you become a singer?

Ruslana Lyzhicko: At my birth thundered and lightned. It was a very powerful storm. My mother has said that it is a sign that I'd become a singer. And she is a professional singer, so she guided me on this track. I'm on stage since the age of 4!

You were a good child?

I was a crazy kid, I always scratched my knees. I graduated from music school, I was good at the piano, but also as conductor of a symphony orchestra. After I graduated Conservatory, I used my voice in commercials. I gathered enough money for me to open a recording studio.

"I'm not poor"

How have you been received in Ukraine, after you won the Eurovision?

In the evening I went out winning, they told me that the Ukrainians have celebrated in the streets. And back in my country I've been received very nice, being congratulated by the mayor, prime minister and president.

You're a rich woman?

I can only say that I'm not poor. Together with my mother, I have an advertising firm, a studio recording. We go very well! All we win is reinvested in these companies. I live in a rented apartment. I could still live in Monte Carlo, but I like life that goes now in Ukraine.

Do you help your parents???

Mine are very energetic. Dad has a firm, good wins and he don't accept more help. It happens but, conversely, they give me money.

Do you understad well with your husband?

Alexander Ksenofontov played in a rock band. Music joined our destinies. I can say he is the half of my heart. We work together, he's now at my shows, you can see him at the buttons installation of sound. I caress him Sasha.

What impression did she leave our participant, Sanda Ladosi?

She is very expressive and sensual. I applauded her time benefits, behind the scenes.

Have you met some other Romanian interpreters?

I know those of the band Luna Amara, but I hope to play in Bucharest and then I'll know other names.

Do you like to travel?

I visited 40 countries, are more than a plane home. But I don't want to move permanently from my country.

What don't you ever give up?

My ideas which, in general, are related to music. I have thousands of files on my computer where I write everything goes through my mind.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 15:26

cora
That's long! Thanks!

Ruslanita95
Thank you as well

And in November ЂWild energyї will hear in China.
DId this happen?

people do not forget this project, and it madly pleases me.

She means the WD project?

twins
The translator means Gemini probably, right?

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 16:22

cora
Ruslanita95
Thank you for your effort!

Yannis
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 17:30

In case somebody is interested in old interviews and was not here in 2005: I recorded a Ruslana radio interview in Germany. It's in Ukrainian language with German translation. Format: mp3:

Ruslana - Interview And Music Radio Multikulti Berlin German Ukrainian 170205.mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5QROW81

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 17:37

Yannis
Thanks for your effot!

Scoub
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 21:34

I don't know where I should place it, here or in the YouTube topic... ah well...
An Interview with Ruslana about GTA IV!

TomUK
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 17:59

does anyone know what she says in the interview?

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 14:54

Thanks so much to Niki for not small help with improving this text!

Ruslana. GTA 4 interview

I am not a very good player so when the guys from GTA phoned me I didn't know enough about this game. They had phoned and said, ДWe want Ruslana to dub a character for "GTA" ". Due to the fact that we have very busy schedule we didn't pay much attention to this project. Later I sent that e-mail to my American managers. "Are you crazy?!" they asked me. (laughing) "It is the best project for promotion. Go to America and dub it". "Ok, guys!" we answered. Not bad fee was offered to me. All points of the agreement satisfied us. Now I think, it would have been better if we had taken some percentage and not the fee. (laughing) They sold so many copies this year that only 0,5 % is enough for all my life. We wanted to conduct negotiations with them but didn't want to risk. It is a very good creative project.

How much space was I given for work? The guys told me, "All working space is yours. You are Vladivostok radio DJ". I broadcast in three languages. Of course, the main part is in English. Sometimes there are phrases in Ukrainian and Russian and these phrases are exotic enough. I think I haven't had a more creative project during all my life. Even if had broadcast on my own website I wouldn't have ventured such hooliganism, creative hooliganism as I ventured in this game. One of the most harmless jokes is that all politicians are mercenary. I could buy this Vladivostok radio, renamed it into "Ruslana radio". All politicians would give me money for elections. I talked a lot about wild energy, drugs etc. I characterized Ukrainian Policy in a way I wanted to.

It was the first time when I understood why American products are so popular and successful. The reason is in their way of organization of working process. For example, when I arrived the first time for familiarization... The building where they create the game has several stores. It is located in the centre of New York. It is very inspiring. There are a lot of great boards on the way to the office. Their promotion is fantastic. When I came to them, they began showing me teasers. They had given me their version of the text and I had edited it. While we were recording even the sound producer got tiered. "An energy girl has come to us from Eastern Europe. In spite of the plot of our game being developed in Eastern Europe, we don't know everything about that part of the Earth", he said. (laughing)

I have to tickle them. I have a good practice in dubbing. I had dubbed advertisements before so I didn't have any problems with dubbing it. I was in very creative and emotional surroundings. It was very funny. They asked me to talk different nonsense. It had to be a parody of a radio and radio's DJs. We spent together about 18 hours nonstop. They asked me to swear in my native language. We agreed but didn't extravagate in it. It was really funny. The guy, who had created all the texts, had a table in the form of a coffin.

The process of creating the game was shown to me in details. It was good practice for me. When we learn how to do it like them, then we will have such ambitious projects. They work with me. They forced me to reveal the project. I thought it would be enough to watch several teasers. But they loaded me into the heart of the project. It was like to dub a film.

They gave me a list of singers and asked me whom of them I knew. They also asked about comments for everybody, to make intro. I had ventured a little irony about popular music.

I had taken to Kyiv the text I edited, on which there are tea splotches :-). When I showed this text to my Ukrainian managers they were shocked and said that we were going to be arrested for it. (laughing)

It will be very funny to listen to my speech after some time.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 15:01 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wild_olchyk
Thanks so much to Niki
No, you are the hero All that 10 words/second speech Well done and thanks for the effort.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 21:28

Ruslana. GTA 4 interview

”крањнська верс≥€/Ukrainan version:

я не сильний гравець.  оли мен≥ подзвонили з GTA, € не знала достатньо про цю гру. ¬они зателефонували ≥ сказали: Ђћи хочемо, щоби –услана озвучувала GTA4ї. ћи ≥з-за щ≥льного граф≥ка довго Ђморозилис€ї, не прид≥л€ли цьому уваги. ѕот≥м € переслала e-mail своњм менеджерам в јмерику. Ђ“и що хвора?! (см≥Їтьс€) ƒавай швидко в јмерику. ќзвучуй всю ≥стор≥ю. ÷е ж найкращий проект дл€ промоушену. «абудь вс≥ своњ промої, - п≥дн€ли бучу.

ћен≥ запропонували непоганий гонорар. ћи були задоволен≥ майже вс≥ма позиц≥€ми договору. ™дине, зараз думаю, треба було не гонорар брати, а в≥дсотки. я коли д≥зналас€, ск≥льки вони продали в цьому роц≥ (см≥Їтьс€) ... мен≥ ≥ 0,5% вистачило б на все житт€. ћи хот≥ли провести з ними переговори, але не хот≥ли ризикувати, тому що це дуже ц≥кавий проект по креативу мав бути.

ўо мен≥ дали? ¬они сказали: Ђћи в≥ддаЇмо тоб≥ весь прост≥р. “и - DJ де€коњ рад≥останц≥њ Ђ¬лад≥востокї ї. я в≥щаю трьома мовами. ¬ основному, звичайно, англ≥йською. ≤нод≥ вставл€ю де€к≥ рос≥йськ≥ та украњнськ≥ фрази, досить екзотичн≥ фрази. Ќапевно, кращого проекту по креативу в моЇму житт≥ не було. Ќ≥де неможливо так в≥д≥рватис€. Ќав≥ть €кщо б € в≥щала на власному сайт≥, € б не змогла соб≥ дозволити ст≥льки хул≥ганства креативного, ск≥льки € дозволила соб≥ в ц≥й гр≥.

ќдин ≥з найб≥льш безневинних жарт≥в - це те, що вс≥ пол≥тики продажн≥. я зараз куплю соб≥ цю рад≥останц≥ю Ђ¬лад≥востокї, вона буде називатис€ Ђ–ад≥о Ђ–усланаїї, вс≥ пол≥тики понесуть мен≥ грош≥ за вибори. я поверну соб≥ вс≥ вклади...

я сказала все, що думаю про ƒику ≈нерн≥ю; охарактеризувала украњнську пол≥тику так, €к € хот≥ла.

ѕерший раз, коли € зрозум≥ла, чому продукт з јмерики стаЇ таким попул€рним, чому у них все виходить. ¬с€ справа в тому, €к вони орган≥зовують процес створенн€, €к вони працюють.

«окрема, коли ми до них прињхали перший раз дл€ ознайомленн€... ¬ оф≥с≥, де вони створюють свою гру, к≥лька поверх≥в. ÷е величезна буд≥вл€ в центр≥ Ќью-…орку. ƒуже пафосно... дуже. ћи зайшли -скр≥зь величезн≥ борди. ѕромоушен у них г≥гантський.

я прийшла, вони почали показувати мен≥ т≥зери, ознайомили з темою. ¬они дали мен≥ свою верс≥ю сценар≥ю. я його в≥дкоригувала.  оли € записувалас€, втомивс€ нав≥ть звукорежисер. Ђ≈нерг≥йна д≥вчинка прињхала до нас з≥ —х≥дноњ ™вропи. Ќезважаючи на те, що ми перенесли гру в ту частину «емл≥, ми не все знаЇмо про —х≥дну ™вропуї(см≥Їтьс€).

я њх втомила реально. ” мене хороший досв≥д в план≥ озвучки. ƒовгий час € озвучувала рекламн≥ ролики, тому з цим не було жодних проблем. я потрапила в креативне середовище, де мен≥ було весело. ћене просили говорити р≥зн≥ н≥сен≥тниц≥. ÷е повинна була бути парод≥€ на рад≥о ≥ рад≥од≥джењв. ћи добре провели разом 18 годин нон-стоп. ¬они нав≥ть просили мене посваритис€ моЇю р≥дною мовою. ћи погодилис€, але не дуже захоплювалис€ в цьому план≥. ÷е було справд≥ весело. ” хлопц€, €кий створював вс≥ тексти, був столик у форм≥ гроба.

¬они мен≥ дуже детально показали процес створенн€. ÷е була гарна школа дл€ мене.  оли ми навчимос€ п≥дходити до всього з таким же розмахом, тод≥ у нас з'€вл€тьс€ так≥ ж амб≥ц≥йн≥ проекти.

¬они добре над≥ мною працювали. ¬они посадили мене ≥ змусили зануритис€ в саму суть. ћен≥ здавалос€, що буде достатньо подивитис€ к≥лька т≥зер≥в, але вони повн≥стю занурили мене в атмосферу гри. ÷е все мало бути по-справжньому. ÷е було под≥бно озвучц≥ ф≥льму.

¬они дали мен≥ список виконавц≥в ≥ запитали, кого з них € знаю. ¬они попросили коментар≥ з приводу кожного, зробити п≥дводку. я дозвол€ла соб≥ невелику ≥рон≥ю з приводу попси.

—ценар≥й, €кий € читала, на €кому € все перекреслювала, на €кому залишилис€ пл€ми в≥д чаю :-), € вз€ла ≥з собою на пам'€ть в  ињв.  оли € показала його своњм в ”крањн≥, вони сказали, що нас посад€ть за таке (см≥Їтьс€).

÷≥каво буде послухати, що € там начитала, через де€кий час.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 21:30 - Edited by: wild_olchyk

Ruslana. GTA 4 interview

–усска€ верси€/Russian version

я не сильный игрок.  огда мне позвонили реб€та из GTA, € не очень хорошо знала, что это такое. ќни позвонили и сказали: Ђћы хотим, чтобы –услана озвучивала GTA4ї. ћы из-за плотного графика долго Ђморозилисьї, не удел€ли этому внимани€. ѕотом € переслала e-mail своим менеджерам в јмерику. Ђ“ы что больна€?! (смеетс€) ƒавай быстро в јмерику. ќзвучивай всю историю. Ёто же лучший проект дл€ продвижени€. «абудь все промої, - подн€ли бучу.

ћне предложили неплохой гонорар. ћы были удовлетворены почти всеми позици€ми договора. ≈динственное, сейчас думаю, нужно было не гонорар брать, а проценты. я когда узнала, сколько они продали в этом году (смеетс€)... мне и 0,5% хватило бы на всю жизнь. ћы хотели провести с ними переговоры, но не хотели рисковать, потому что уж больно Ђвкусныйї проект по креативу намечалс€.

„то реб€та отдали? ќни говор€т: Ђћы отдаем тебе все пространство. “ы вещаешь как DJ некой радиостанции Ђ¬ладивостокїї. я вещаю на трех €зыках. ¬ основном, конечно, на английском. »ногда вставл€ю какие-то русские и украинские выражение, которые достаточно экзотические. Ќаверное, лучшего проекта по креативу в моей жизни не было. Ќигде невозможно так оторватьс€. ƒаже если бы € вещала на собственном сайте, € бы не смогла себе позволить столько хулиганства креативного, сколько € позволила себе в этой игре.

ќдна из самых безобидных шуток Ц это то, что все политики продажные. я сейчас куплю себе эту радиостанцию Ђ¬ладивостокї, она будет называтьс€ Ђ–адио Ђ–усланаїї, все политики понесут мне деньги за выборы. я отобью все вложени€.

я сказала все, что думаю о ƒикой Ёнергии, охарактеризовала украинскую политику так, как € хотела.

ѕервый раз, когда € столкнулась с тем, почему продукт из јмерики становитс€ таким попул€рным, почему у них все получаетс€. ¬се дело в том, как они организовывают процесс создани€, как они работают.

¬ частности, когда ми к ним приехали первый раз дл€ ознакомлени€... ¬ офисе, где они создают свою игру, несколько этажей. Ёто огромное здание в центре Ќью-…орка. ќчень пафосно... очень. ћы зашли, везде огромные борды. ѕромоушен у них гигантский.

я пришла, они начали показывать мне тизеры, ознакомили с темой. ќни дали мне свою версию сценари€. я его подкорректировала.  огда € записывалась, устал даже звукорежиссер. Ђ∆ывенька€ девочка приехала к нам с ¬осточной ≈вропы. Ќесмотр€ на то, что мы перенесли действи€ игры в ту часть «емли, мы не все знаем о ¬осточной ≈вропеї (смеетс€).

я их уморила реально. ” мен€ хороший опыт в плане озвучки. ƒолгое врем€ € озвучивала рекламные ролики, поэтому с этим не было никаких проблем. я попала в креативную среду, где мне было весело. ћен€ просили говорить вс€кую чушь. Ёто должна была быть пароди€ на радио и радиодиджеев. ћы здорово провели вместе 18 часов нон-стоп. ќни даже просили мен€ выругатьс€ на моем родном €зыке. ћы согласились, но не сильно увлеклись в этом плане. Ёто было забавно. ” парн€, который создавал все тексты, был столик в форме гробика.

ќни мне очень детально показали процесс создани€. Ёто была хороша€ школа дл€ мен€.  огда мы научимс€ подходить ко всему с таким же размахом, тогда у нас по€в€тс€ такие же амбициозные проекты.

ќни мен€ здорово обрабатывали. ќни посадили мен€ и заставили вникнуть во все. ћне казалось, что будет достаточно посмотреть несколько тизеров, но они полностью пропитали мен€ атмосферой. Ёто все должно было быть по-насто€щему. Ёто было подобно озвучке фильма.

ќни дали мне список исполнителей и спросили, кого из них € знаю. ќни попросили комментарии по поводу каждого, сделать подводку. я позвол€ла себе небольшую иронию по поводу попсы.

—ценарий, который € озвучивала, на котором € все черкала, на котором остались п€тна от ча€ :-), € вз€ла с собой на пам€ть в  иев.  огда € показала его своим реб€там в ”краине, они сказали, что нас посад€т за такое (смеетс€).

«абавно будет послушать, что € там начитала, спуст€ некоторое врем€.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 21:37

wild_olchyk
Thank you!

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jan 2009 12:03

wild_olchyk
Thank you!!!! That's a lot of Wild work!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Feb 2009 11:50

In an article from nashe radio, provided by Olena, Ruslana mentions something about a baby:

–ад≥ючи по-дит€чому, переможниц€ ™вро баченн€-2004, з≥зналась що у майбутньому народжуватиме дитину таЇмно, не аф≥шуючи Ђўо? ƒе? ≥  оли?ї ¬ласне так само, €к ≥ 13 рок≥в тому одружилас€ ≥з чолов≥ком-продюсером —ашком  сенофонтовим. Ђ“и там т≥льки багато не... гм..., не л€-л€кай на цю темуї - так попросив благов≥рний кохану дружину не розпов≥дати про майбутн≥ плани щодо материнства.

Awful online translation:

Glad childly, victress of Euro of seeing-2004, confessed that in the future will give birth a child secretly, not parading ЂThat? Where? and When?ї Actually the same as 13 years ago married with man-producer Sashkom Ksenofontovim. Ђyou there only much not. gm., not lya-lyakay on this themeї - so blagovirniy asked a favourite wife not to tell about future plans in relation to maternity.

But I'm not sure if this is the date of the publishing: 03.11.2008 15:09

cora
# Posted: 6 Aug 2009 18:07

Online translation of this very interesting interview: http://www.salon.donetsk.ua/rubrics/10162.php
It must have taken place around 02.06.2009

Wild energy
Ruslana has her absolutely on everything: music, anxiety about the fates of motherland and feeling with Vladimir Klichko

Meeting with Ruslana takes place on Maydan of Independence in Kiev. Not we one made her here an appointment. She is lied in wait yet and by TV from Sweden: they asked famous Ukrainian to present Kiev for popular current-show about trips. Even after five years after its victory on Eurovision of Ruslana remains the singer known in the world from Ukraine. After surveys she gives autographs gladly, taken pictures with admirers: question it is possible to delete about star illness.
Our interview passes in her "Mercedes" which all time winds circles on the center of Kiev. Not "stopped, does not want to stand", - every now and again Ruslana talks to the driver. She loves motion. Clever, sincere and unindifferent to the fate of society - such impressions remained of her character, which shows up not only in that she sings and as here moves on the stage, but even in this conversation. We inquire this purposeful woman for its roots, psychological pit in which she got after victory on Eurovision and events of Orange revolution. And also about why she counts the stay in parliament a "idiotic project in life", but continues social activity, in particular, calls people to give up to smoke.

"Smoking is a sin against the organism!"

- Tell, please, from where roots of your parents? In your exterior it is possible to see east lines.

- My mother has roots of Urals, although she was born on Sakhalin - my grandfather was military. In childhood lived in Germany, and then right through life from 12 years - in Lvov. My Dad is from the motherland of Roksolany - from Rogatinskogo of district of the Ivano-Francovsk area. He is for me the real "double Ukrainian" - very pro-Ukrainian national looks. He, as well as mother, arrived to Lvov. And I am already native Lvov, born there. I consider that direct roots for me are slavonic. Maybe, there is something and east. But if to explore genealogy deep into ages, think, that for all of us various roots, - a lot of different people dwelt on Ukrainian earth.

- How did your parents succeed to instil you love to the healthy way of life?

- Me from little up it is possible it was frightening to what you use, harms voice. I from five years fanatically behaved to the voice. My mother "caught" this theme. And thus I was broken of pips, nuts, ice-cream, chocolate, or sharp and fried. Everything that harms voice. There always was a prosporting lifestyle in my family.
By the way, my parents smoked years to forty: mother a little, father - anymore. But one day they simply said to themselves: "Feet!" - and both gave up to smoke. Conduct the healthy way of life: my mother is a musician, engaged in ballet, my father, except for the profession of engineer, carried with mountaineering, has digits on a mountain-skier and does cycle racing. All, that rides in Carpathians, floats and bruises along, he straddled. And taught me I also, for example, ride astride.

- Why did you among other Ukrainian stars sign the "Manifest of Ukrainians against smoking"?

- Smoking is a sin - and it does not even come into question. It is a sin in relation to yourself, you undermine the health. Smoking takes away for us energy which must go on other, more high-quality businesses. And then depression appears - and poshlo-poekhalo. Now I talk about youths, in mature age each to "itself producer". But let young people model itself and becomes stronger, healthier then they will be able anymore in this life.
Not important, what you are engaged in, - either you are strong as a man or you begin to poison yourself and simply fade. Smoking as radiation - not evidently, but consequences are terrible. I ot doctors am much had heard a lot about different things. I know that to the cancer of lights is one step.

If you one time will say it "Is not!" to the cigarettes, next time you the same way will say no itself in the superfluous dose of alcohol, will not pull at you on drugs or yet some debauches of this life, you will learn frankly to tell negative things it "Is not!".
Consequently, if someone wants to give up to smoke, let will imagine a thing which he higher than all values in itself, and will hit upon, as it harms her. To the girls - exterior, the tein of person suffers simply, what sense then to buy some masks, lay on itself something on a person, if smoking is killed by your tein is zhelteet, bledneet. To the men - influences on potency et cetera.

"I always too trusted people"

- Was there a moment in your fate, when you felt that will be not such, how all?

- I consider that I am normal, such as all. I am a team person. To me vice versa to prevail above a get-together is the simply real failure. I must feel that I among the surroundings, that I for them it and they for me it. There never is distance in our team. It me in life tricked into not once. A lot of such people, which, as I already understand now, must not were appear alongside, appeared near me, even after Eurovision. I always too trusted people and continue them to trust, continue to trust. I to itself very close allow to approach people.

- Are there some moments, where do you show inflexibility? In what situations?

- In work I am very hard, we work on the unrationed schedule, at least, people which work with me. For example, Yuriy, our manager, conveies me for semidays to Moscow and back. There are five people which non-stop work constantly. All team which works with me knows that moaning is impossible, it is not so accepted for us. To attain some results, a sure team is needed for this purpose.

- You literally flew up ever-higher after victory on Eurovision, then there was pretty emotional Maydan. It was for you after such large experiencing "psychological pit" in life?

- It was. Just in a the year which I conducted in the Parliament, this pit and was. I understood then, that my hike into politics - this was a senseless idea from start to finish. I consider that it was the absolutely lost time, it was needed neither to me nor them, who invited me into politics, this was the most unsuccessful project in my life. I think that I passed this pit quietly. Certainly, from time to time there are some experiencing. You know, unique, that strongly rescues me even of any hints on depression, when I have a purpose and it holds me. A purpose must be - as much as possible to spare itself near, to the parents, relatives. You can do something for people is fishes out you from any crisis. You live on your own - have the permanent depressed situations, and begin to live for someone, anymore think about problems other are drop off automatically, they become not necessary you.

"Politicians have nothing sainted - I tell you"

- Why did you go out into a politics- these were some ambitions?

- No, I was compelled to go out into a politics, putting before a fact. Opening the Internet once, I saw that I fifth of the block "Our Ukraine". And any public manoeuvres on that moment, as it seemed to me, were impossible. It seems that on Maydan stood, supported all, Europe, Eurovision, now - in bushes. Where logic? And I decided. Maybe, I walked up ideological to this question, and this was my error. Played thereon, podlovili me, besides, absolutely improperly.

I frankly sympathize Klichko. I do not know how Vitaly maintains this atmosphere. To be practically king in the world of sport and to be boiling in this "space" surroundings?.. He has unbelievable will and force.

Now I will say you a very pessimistic thing. Above is not elite. And wherein an elite is, we do not see it, it is not given it to develop, a chance is not given to it. Better I did not see it, did not know, did not understand. Go out to the people and one thing talk, and then go for wings and see that he, she or it begin cynical to use these. Politicians have nothing sainted - I tell you.

I visited politics a little, had heard plenty their trepa. Nobody puts before itself as by a politician to form a task for Ukrainians healthy way of life. It talks that for today it is possible to give up for lost on all politicians. It is my personal opinion. On vybory it is possible to come and cancel a questionnaire, saying: I "thank" you. I hope, once we will get out from our caves. I draw it mild - to, that presently takes place in society, it is a mesozoic period.

- What do you live by presently, what do, what plans on the future?

- Presently I prepare a new project, already third after "Wild dances", and my life - in this project. Before it we did a claim enough and ambitious project Wild energy, with which entered the market of America and Europe.
We did not have time to untwist it from a crisis, but pawned itself a very good brick as the produced contacts which hope to realize already in a new project.

Except for it, finish building an own house. And also conclude to do the studio. Formed a good skeleton in the team. Those, who were superfluous dropped out at last, who came potusovat'sya, there are people which indeed not for pontov on the stage. And I am highly pleased, that have hands, feet, brains and possibility to work - the greater is not necessary me. I am content with all and now.

- When will your new disk go out exactly?

- This year we a little prosachkuem. Let vybory will pass, all otgudit and will calm down. Therefore - in 2010.

We thank for a help in preparation of material Coalition of public organizations "For free of tobacco smoke Ukraine".

Ruthen
# Posted: 6 Aug 2009 19:12

cora
Thanks

Guido
# Posted: 6 Aug 2009 19:29

Thanks Cora. But what about an offline translation ?

wespecz
# Posted: 7 Aug 2009 05:10

cora
Thank you for the interview!

cora
# Posted: 23 May 2010 14:21

23.05.2010 –услана:  огда на "≈вровидении" по€вл€етс€ €ркий исполнитель, все голосуют за него

Online translation:

Ruslana: When a bright performer appears on Eurovision, all vote for him

The winner of "Eurovision" 2004, the Ukrainian singer Ruslana Lyzhichko in the interview of Deutsche Welle named German and Azerbaijanian performers as most credible winners of the song competition in Oslo.

As the favourites of competition "Eurovision" in Oslo, the Ukrainian singer Ruslana Lyzhichko, known under the stage name of Ruslana, counts participants from Germany and Azerbaijan. About pre-conditions of success on the European Song Contest, about that, for whom and why TV viewers, winner of competition "Eurovision", vote 2004 told in the exclusive interview of Deutsche Welle.

Deutsche Welle: Do you watch the present Eurovision Song Contest?

Ruslana: I watch it, as my husband is in Oslo. Presently we advise the team of Azerbaijan, accordingly, we know all.

- Then, that you can say about participant of Germany in the competition. Germans often grumble about the results of voting of the east Europe countries, suspecting them of favour to each other. As far as reasonable do you count these reproaches?

- I think that Germany here already several times proposed high-professional and very bright projects and very correctly went near these projects. They were created in due form to the canons of modern production. Only, in what, possibly, producers wronged, - and not only the German producers - so it in an attempt to use "Eurovision" for "untwisting" of these projects. And if a project fell flat, then put practically on him.

It is therefore possible to say that this competition, first of all, it is not possibility to vote for one or another country coming from the political or geographical considering. First of all, this however competition of ideas, musicians, producers. I exactly put it at the first place. If journalists constantly accent attention on that one or another performer won due to support of one or another country, then it is wrong. In fact, for example, for me Iceland and Israel voted are absolutely different countries, not having to each other no relation and very distant geographically, and mentally.

Even if there is some local patriotism in reasons of voting of TV viewers, then this disappears fully, when a bright performer appears, and all begin to vote exactly for him.

This year, by the way, Germany can be quiet, as Lena who presents this country looks very convincingly. Practically, only she this year competes with the singer from Azerbaijan, and they, on the preliminary rating, share the first two places.

- As turn out that you had begun to work with a singer from Azerbaijan?

- A human factor affected cleanly. In good sense of this word of ambition of Azerbaijan very clear and near to me, the thoughtful piece of work goes there. Very it is sorry me, that Ukraine never suggested to help me with our participant of competition. But we gave experience and knowledge with pleasure for support to the absolutely friendly to our country - Azerbaijan.

For us folded much cleanly human, very warm relations, I was often there for concerts.

It is possible absolutely exactly to say that not less than, than in Turkey (Ruslana won the Eurovision Song Contest in Istanbul) of me love in Azerbaijan. It be possible to say, that entire countries in which influence of Turkey shows up in any case consider me the singer. They do not even notice that I sing in Ukrainian language, my temperament and mentality are so near to them.

With the Azerbaijanian performer we work together already a few years, and I am ill for Azerbaijan both professionally, and humanly. Although a heart however always remains with the Ukrainian performer. I was absolutely sure after the victory, that Ukraine had to win already twice, when Andrey Danilko performed at the Eurovision in Helsinki and Ani Lorak in Belgrade.

- Did your victory at the Eurovision in 2004 affect your career?

- This victory was a breach in my career. It is that, whatever we would never attain a way commercially correct production in show-business. In fact producers hardly ever do not take fresh, bright ideas in work, because does not know, what they will produce the impression on public and does not want with it to have business. Accordingly, if an artist will break through to itself a road, then producers stand in a queue. We did a breach on absolutely new style and in the format of absolutely new project. And even after it I can not say that it was easy for us to communicate with radio and TV channels which love very pick-up music. Nevertheless, we succeeded to overcome this tendency, and my clips got in rotation all over the world - from Korea to Canada. This was a very meaningful breach both for my career and for Ukraine.

Alexander —авицкий conversed, Kyiv
Editor: Vadim Ўаталин

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 23 May 2010 15:08

cora
Thank you for sharing.

Yannis
# Posted: 24 May 2010 13:17

Online translation:

Ruslana: When a bright performer appears on Eurovision, all vote for him

Very it is sorry me, that Ukraine never suggested to help me with our participant of competition.

That's unbelievable! Would be interesting to learn why Ukraine doesn't ask for Ruslana's help and advice for their native ESC-candidates. And Azerbaijanian is grateful for her assistance.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 May 2010 14:03

Yannis
Because our country is sometimes stupid. That is my answer.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site