ALMAN
Here ya go : D

Like a hurricane Instrumental

Lussekatt
# Posted: 18 Sep 2007 19:56 - Edited by: Lussekatt

MoonFlower

oh thats cool, thanks!

edit: well now I have listened to it and I hear its not a "proper" instrumental song. I can hear Ruslanas strangled voice in the background. Also parts of the music went strangled together with her as a lot of details went lost or faded and whats left is rather "thin" Anyway it was an interesting version of the song.

MoonFlower
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 04:14

Lussekatt

Yeah, I wonder who made it. I downloaded it off of a fansite that hasn't been updated in like, 2 years x.x
I'm seriously thinking about trying to make my own.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 12:23

MoonFlower
a fansite that hasn't been updated in like, 2 years

oh really, which one?

I'm seriously thinking about trying to make my own

Thats cool. I hope you can do it better but it might be difficult if you dont have the best program for it. If you do it I would be pleased to see a link to the results here

ALMAN
# Posted: 10 Dec 2007 13:21

plsss send again !!

expired again....

FilCZ
# Posted: 25 Jan 2008 19:06

Please, upload it again, it can´t be download, I´m too late

divcinavojin
# Posted: 22 Jun 2008 19:51

MoonFlower : hi...please can you give me all of instrumental versions?
Arkan Instrumental
Ce ljubolv Instrumental
Kolomiyka Instrumental
Oj zahraj my muzychenku Instrumental
Pivnichna Instrumental
Svitanok Instrumental
Ya tebe ljublju Instrumental
Znayu ya Instrumental

You wrote that you can...please, please, please

Thank you!
You can write me on icq 446702067 or mail:ttterezaaa@seznam.cz

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Jun 2008 20:05

divcinavojin
Please don't post the same message into four topics. It's suitable only here, I deleted it from another topics.

divcinavojin
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 13:23

Wespecz...okay sorry...ale myslim, ze mi i takhle rozumis

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Jul 2008 17:25

Wild Chris
cool Wild Dance inst. Now I can Wild Dancen itself! :D but with my voice sounds the song not even half as good. :D
Haha mine too! It would be horrible, poor Ruslana! I wish to enjoy singing to instrumental versions for all the people who can do this.

collsi
# Posted: 30 Jul 2008 20:58

wespecz

THank you for doing that for me so quickly. My daughter is 9 and loves the song wild dances, she has loved it since eurovision and thinks Ruslana is really pretty, and she wanted to use it as her gymnastic floor music, unfortunately the Instrumental still has the "heys" in it . It has to be completely instrumental. I have tried some software to get rid off the "heys" but it did not work. I will try to edit around it, but if anyone has any ideas I would be happy to hear them! Thanks once again

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Jul 2008 23:20 - Edited by: wespecz

collsi
THank you for doing that for me so quickly.
Not at all!

My daughter is 9 and loves the song wild dances, she has loved it since eurovision and thinks Ruslana is really pretty, and she wanted to use it as her gymnastic floor music
Greetings to you and your daughter from the fan club. I'm very pleased by such a thing - I wish her to enjoy dancing and Ruslana!

unfortunately the Instrumental still has the "heys" in it . It has to be completely instrumental.
Oh this is not any fan-made instrumental, it's original version from WD Single CD. Heys are maintained and they're part of the music. I'm not able to remove them but I hope that somebody other would help.

DikaDomino
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 00:31

Hi! How about using a wild energy instrumental version?? I have one!

collsi
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 11:05

Hi DikaDomino

could you do a link for me and I will try and see what I can do

Thanks

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 11:14

collsi
could you do a link for me and I will try and see what I can do

here you are WE'06 instrumental

collsi
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 12:59

Hi

Thanks so much I have downloaded it and it sounds great, but I dont think it has the same power and impact as Wild Dances. I will continue on my quest to try and remove the "heys" with editing. It is a bit mad because they sound great but just against the rules. I am open to any suggestions that may help) Thank you all so much for trying to help me.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 13:17

collsi
I will continue on my quest to try and remove the "heys" with editing. It is a bit mad because they sound great but just against the rules.

but this is the priginal version of WD instrumental.....how could it be against the rules? Ruslana doesn't shout these heys while performing live. Well, she does, but they are "heys" as if 50 people shout "hey" sp it isn't live (her shouting)....this is simply the music...

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 13:25

collsi
nikoleta_rangelova
Indeed as I said already. It could be like if we may try to remove drums or other parts which belongs to the music. Theese shared above are original instrumentals from single albums.

collsi
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 13:45

The rules state no clapping, no voacls at all. It is such a pain. THe song is fantastic and it is a shame, it was made to tumble to! I have tried software but it reduces the quality of the track and ruins it in parts - as wespecz said the other parts change too.

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 14:15

collsi
It seems to me that rules are created for normal ordinary music, not for Ruslana's uniquie music which is using a lot of exotic features.

You can try Znayu Ya instrumental. If there are only a few "heys" I can delete them (just by doing the song a bit shorter - not errasing). I did this and it works - you hardly recognize that there was one change. (To Nikoleta - I mean this repairing of tones of MSN at your birthday wishes to Ruslana)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 14:24

wespecz
(To Nikoleta - I mean this repairing of tones of MSN at your birthday wishes to Ruslana)

I remember

collsi
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 15:49

Hi Wespecz, I only need about 1 min 20 of the song i need to keep the horn in at the beginning and to finish on an exact beat. I know - I should never have started this ha ha. I have tried editing but I am useless at it - the software is not very good and I am just not cut out to be a record producer!! If you could muck around with it that would be great, as I said tearing my hair out now

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 15:56

collsi
Sure but which one of theese three songs we gave you do you mean now? Which one have you choosed? Fantastic and free programme is Audacity.

collsi
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 15:57

It is Wild Dances and I have been trying to use audacity - i am just rubbish at it. I have been trying for days and am still rubbish!!

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 17:35

collsi
Your mp3 is ready for download. Wild Dances without heys. I'm not ideal, too. But I at least tried. I hope it will help, I wish your daughter a lot of success in the stage with Wild Dances - as I call it with love - Anthem of the World.

Wild Dance instrumental - ready for stage - download

collsi
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 18:40

That is great, how did you do it so quickly?? Thank you for all your hard work!

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Jul 2008 18:46 - Edited by: wespecz

collsi
That is great, how did you do it so quickly?? Thank you for all your hard work!
With pleasure - when it's Ruslana! A lot of success to your daughter from Official Ruslana's Fan Club!

cora
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 18:33

This is a cool instrumental guitar version of WD. I really like it.

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:51 - Edited by: Christiane

cora

By reading the link first, I thought, it might be an acoustic guitar version, so I was surprised to hear a version played on an electric guitar. However.......it´s a bit too much of electric guitar for my ears But it´s well made anyway.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site