Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic - (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic -
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
yanya
# Posted: 14 Jan 2007 01:15

http://download.yousendit.com/FB43C8E9505094CB
This is the program with Ruslana before the ESC-2004, where she's playing bowling (God, i don't know how it should be written, correct me:)

Esther
# Posted: 14 Jan 2007 12:41

yanya
Thank you yanya!!!

Ukrainka
# Posted: 14 Jan 2007 16:37

who has mobile video Ruslana "Kolomyjka" in 3gp format?

Envy
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 19:39

yanya
Dyakuyu :)

Envy
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 19:40

Does anyone know what happened to Silent Man ?????
Did he go on (very) long vacation or something :(

Lussekatt
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 19:42

Envy

Great to see you on forum!

I really wonder the same and I asked that question in a chat with Esther, Tim and Guido yesterday! I pointed out that he was lost on forum and when he rarely visit here he enter only the turkish topic

Yannis
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 21:26

I found this video in the internet.

I'm not sure whether we saw it here before or not as we had several Varvara-Ruslana videos here already. I checked my archive and didn't find it. Anyway, maybe somebody is interested as the quality is quite ok:

+ - ( )

Here is a new link for the file uploaded:
http://download.yousendit.com/72E4573612458EBE

The stage in the video looks like this:

Size is 32,4 MB.

Feanora
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 21:47

Ukrainka

I can convert Kolomyjka in 3gp. Do you want to recieve it on e-mail?

Ukrainka
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 22:37

Feanora
natasha_fiedler@mail.ru

Silent Man
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 23:09

Envy
Did he go on (very) long vacation or something :(

Lussekatt
I really wonder the same and I asked that question in a chat with Esther, Tim and Guido yesterday!

oh, thanks for wondering about me... I am here but I only read.. There are some problems in my life. That's why I couldn't post lately.. but I'll be back soon.

Thanks for the videos everybody.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 15 Jan 2007 23:14

Silent Man
There are some problems in my life.

Im sorry to hear about that. Please take care and do the best of it and stay strong! Hopefully we will see you filled with more Wild Energy soon

Tim
# Posted: 16 Jan 2007 00:54

Silent Man
There are some problems in my life.
Sorry to hear that :(.
Hopefully you'll get those problems fixed again very soon!

Esther
# Posted: 16 Jan 2007 11:21

Yannis
I can't open it.

Yannis
# Posted: 16 Jan 2007 13:43

Esther
I can't open it.

First of all I would propose to download MPlayer Classic (open source, free):

go to:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id =84358

and download mpc2kxp6490.zip . Unpack the exe-File and start it. Try to open the video with this player. If it still doesn't work maybe a video codec is missing on your system.

Then try this free open source player which is also able to show streaming video and includes a lot of codecs: vlc-0.8.6a-win32.exe

http://winfuture.de/news,29264.html
click on vlc-0.8.6a-win32.exe, "Weiter zum Download" and click green "Download"- field; or get it from here:
http://www.videolan.org/

In case your problem still consists post here again.

cora
# Posted: 16 Jan 2007 22:11

Yannis
I'm not sure whether we saw it here before or not as we had several Varvara-Ruslana videos here already.

Great! Thank you! We didn't have this one before. Now we've got four performances of . This one is cool. I love the wind machine :-)

obw
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 03:04

cora
wind machine

Wind machine? Dammit, must really have this one. (I think, we need a wind machine smiley...)

Yannis
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 09:13 - Edited by: Yannis

Would be interesting to know whether this was the appearance before the chaotic drive to the airport!? Does anyone have an idea?
( http://www.press-attache.ru/Article.aspx/yellowpress/3366 )

(Guntrams translation in German:)
Am 03.12..2006 fand im Moskauer Kremlpalast die Aufzeichnung für die Neujahrssendung statt, in der Ruslana und Warwara das Duett ?2 Wege? sangen. Am Abend musste Ruslana zu einer NATO-Veranstaltung nach Brüssel weiterfliegen. Es gab aber bei der Konzertvorbereitung Verzögerungen, so dass Ruslana erst 2 Stunden vor Abflug fertig war. Bis zum Flughafen sind es aber 50 km und Moskau ist für seine Staus berühmt. Deshalb fasste sich Warwara ein Herz und chauffierte Ruslana persönlich zum Flughafen. Warwara ist normalerweise eine bedachte Autofahrerin, aber in dieser Situation musste sie halsbrecherische Überholmanöver starten und Staus sogar über Fußwege oder die Gegenfahrbahn umgehen.

10 Minuten vor Abflug der Maschine waren die beiden dann endlich am Flughafen. Es gab dann noch eine weitere Verzögerung, weil der Koffer von Ruslana sehr groß und der Mercedes von Warwara sehr klein war (in der Fachsprache heißt das ?Presspassung?). Aber als die beiden Sängerinnen den Tragegriff des Koffers abgerissen hatten, konnten sie das Gepäckstück aus dem Kofferraum heben. Als Ruslana am Flugzeug ankam, waren die Startvorbereitungen schon abgeschlossen und das Flugzeug flog sofort los. Ruslana versprach Warwara ein offizielles Dankschreiben der Ukraine, denn Ruslana war ja schließlich in politischer Mission nach Brüssel unterwegs?.

cora
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 10:10

Yannis
Would be interesting to know whether this was the appearance before the chaotic drive to the airport!? Does anyone have an idea?

Sorry, I don't know which recording this was. The story was also on esctoday.com:

Ruslana's salvation

A remarkable story happened to Ukrainian Eurovision Song Contest winner Ruslana and Russian national final participant Varvara last week: the two ethno pop singers performed together their song 2 Ways in the shooting of the New Year Party TV Program that took place in the Kremlin State Palace in Moscow. The same day Ruslana, being the Good Will Ambassador of UNISEF, had to go to Brussels to participate in a working meeting. The beginning of the concert was slightly delayed and when the singers had performed, there were about 2 hours left before their departure...
...It was enough time to get to the airport, but not for those who want to get there by car from Moscow center. Actually Varvara is a very orderly driver, but that day the singer made up her mind to give up her principles in order to help her friend Ruslana to get to Belgium in time. Those drivers who were in the traffic jams saw a Mercedes rushing down the footpath, leaving behind and lopping other cars as if it was Michael Schumacher. Yes Varvara seems to have been possessed by the 7-time world championship racing driver!

When there were 10 minutes left to get on board, Varvara and Ruslana came up to the airport. But more trouble was waiting for them. They couldn't pull out the huge Ruslana's suitcase. Fortunately within 10 minutes they did! Ruslana went through rapid registration when the plane was about to take off. In airport officials' sight Ruslana hugged and kissed Varvara and promised her to send the official written gratitude from Ukraine.

Varvara: "When the plane took off, I took a long breath. Then I recollected everything that had happened to us and burst out laughing. Ruslana is a very many-sided person. Apart from her music, she perfectly feels herself in politics. When we meet, she is always telling me about her work in the Supreme Rada (State Parliament in Ukraine ), about her cooperation with international organizations where she represents Ukraine "

In 2004, Ruslana won the Eurovision Song Contest for Ukraine with her own composition Wild dances. Varvara competed in the 2005 Russian national final with Letala, da pela (Flew and sang) and finished 4th.

Christiane
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 12:42

Yannis
Here is a new link for the file uploaded:
Thank you for posting the link

Yannis
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 13:54

cora
esctoday.com: .... in the Kremlin State Palace in Moscow.

....yes, I saw it there, too. As the first one who upped this video elsewhere mentioned "Kremlin" as well, I guess it's the show in the Kremlin State Palace in Moscow.

Christiane

Welcome...

yanya
# Posted: 19 Jan 2007 06:22

To tell the truth i was doubting quite a time if you have this video or not. But if you have - there's no need to download. Maybe somebody hasn't.

It's Ruslan's video "Balada pro pryntsesu", but not the original one. It's full of rare Ruslana photos in childhood.

http://download.yousendit.com/295B0A88566E2C76

Esther
# Posted: 19 Jan 2007 12:18

yanya
It's Ruslan's video "Balada pro pryntsesu", but not the original one. It's full of rare Ruslana photos in childhood.

Thank you!! It is a wonderfull videoclip!!

yanya
# Posted: 19 Jan 2007 13:11

Esther
Thank you!! It is a wonderfull videoclip!!
I agree with you, this video is very special!

Ukrainka
# Posted: 19 Jan 2007 16:03

Feanora
Diakuju za mobil'nyj klip "Kolomyjka" !!!!

yanya
# Posted: 19 Jan 2007 17:44

Does anybody know which programs should i use to open .mov file?

Ukrainka
# Posted: 19 Jan 2007 17:46

yanya
Ouick Time Player

Katherine
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 01:34

anyone have...Hari Mata Hari - Lejla instrumental? please!

Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 12:10

Katherine
anyone have...Hari Mata Hari - Lejla instrumental? please!

Sure, it's online. I posted it some time ago. Have a look here:
http://www.eurobosniamp3.com/mp3/Hari%20Mata%20Hari%20-%20Lejla%20(ins trumental).mp3
http://www.eurobosniamp3.com/final06.html

In "Media" you'll find many more songs of him. (I also got his album and official DVD... but a video is online there as well.)

Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 12:12

Lejla

Here is the English lyrics:

http://hari-mata-hari.com/englejla.html

Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 12:46

yanya
Does anybody know which programs should i use to open .mov file?

Sure, use the free (open source) QuickTime Alternative:

http://www.codecguide.com/download_qt.htm

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site