Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic - (24)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic -
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 31 . 32 . >>
Ruthen
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 21:31 - Edited by: Ruthen

Katherine
Ruslana and Sasha told that those, that want to get Ruslana's music will just have to go on the site and download freely and without limits in good quality. That's done to remove to the pirates any incentive to put ukrainian music illigally... Those that will want to pay, though will be able to give the amount they want to....

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 22:09

Katherine

it said online music shop so im guessing not for free, but i hope u can buy the new album, so i can auto-download rather then wait another three weeks before umka send it me

I'm glad for this. I thought only song Not for Sale because it was released free as I remember ... but I may be wrong.
It seems that I'll for sure will need to add more money to my online account. Cool idea, thank you, Ruslana!

Ruthen

Downloading what?

Conference from Yanya's file. It's downloaded for a long time now but I'll need to find time to hear it. RuslanaTube would upload also upload it if it's suitable to upload.

Katherine
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 23:24

Ruthen
Ruslana and Sasha told that those, that want to get Ruslana's music will just have to go on the site and download freely and without limits in good quality. That's done to remove to the pirates any incentive to put ukrainian music illigally... Those that will want to pay, though will be able to give the amount they want to....

i dont understand how ruslana would make money, if shes giving her music for free.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 23:44 - Edited by: wespecz

Katherine

i dont understand how ruslana would make money, if shes giving her music for free.

I think it's the test how much would people give her for the songs. But it's just my suggestion.

Or theese moneys would be given, for example, to the charity. Who knows.

Katherine
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 01:41

wespecz
hmm... it just seems so weird

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 01:52

Katherine

maybe she wants to convince people to download her songs for free likewise the Ukrainian illegal music market will loose.

Carolus
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 02:08 - Edited by: Carolus

What she's doing is that she uses the method "download for free or pay as much as you want", which means those who appreciate her music will for sure pay money for downloading the songs, whilst those who just don't care would download songs from her web-site, and not from some illegal downloads. This is what Radiohead have done with their latest album

Katherine
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 03:27 - Edited by: Katherine

Carolus
Well im deffinitly going to pay money!!!! just wondering if ruslana would accept paypal...

i spose artist actually make a lot of profit from tours, shows, interviews, endorsements... etc etc

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 09:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

and she just tries to fight piracy as well....when she herself allows her music to be downloaded, she says:"OK, I give you my work, my creativity, my life, for free, only don't let thieves earn money from what I have done all my life and what I have done for you". So, she hopes that people will download her original songs and not copies, thus making the pirat-industry die.. (my interpretation of the whole situation). And she is doing it because she is insulted and disappointed. By "fans" and by politicians, who don't do anything to prevent this stealing of intellectual property.

yanya
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 11:00

By the way during the press-conference Ruslana showed the cover of English version of an album

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 11:29

hahaha, ok, that explains everything,hahaha

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 11:49

that cover image looks incredible awesome!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 17:16

nikoleta_rangelova
hahaha, ok, that explains everything,hahaha

I dont understand a shit....is that cover of the photo above the official one or illegal piracy copy???

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 17:56

RuslanaTube
this is the English version cover, as yanya said. I watched the conference(but not the whole of it) where Ruslana was holding a CD and she said it was an illicit copy. That's what confused me. But when I compared the covers, they are 2 different discs. This one, above, must be the legal unreleased English version (I obviously didn't watch that moment). And what I saw has a different cover and Ruslana said it is a pirate copy. But it is not the one above.

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:54

Oops who knows if it's piracy or legal copy then.

I want to download Ruslana's tracks and pay for them, too, but I hope that there won't be onpy paypal possibility. I dislike it, really. I closed this account, it has never worked properly.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:26 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

yanya

Thanks for the video of Ruslanas pressconference about internet piracy. Thanks also for your email reply, I will reply again when I get a reply

Everyone

This pressconference is very important to spread around as much as possible for our Ruslana. I have the idea on translating it all and provide an international version with english subtitles. Im working to find someone to help me with this at the moment.

In the meantime - for knowledge - the ukrainian version of pressconference is online at RuslanaTube

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 18:46

RuslanaTube
I have the idea on translating it all and provide an international version with english subtitles

That's a great idea. It is indeed important. Hope you'll find someone to help with the translation.

May I ask, who is currently doing the translations for your channel?

Guido
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 19:27

the ukrainian version of pressconference is online at RuslanaTube
Thanks Tubiefriend.

cora
# Posted: 11 May 2008 15:37

There is a link on www.egoworksmusic.com to a documentary about green energy in Ukraine incl. Ruslana's music and a short interview with her. I didn't manage to download it.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 15:47

cora

okey thanks for letting me know. I have seen it somewhere but dont remember where else if not on that site. Im not sure if its on YouTube but I take a look at it, trying to save and download, thanks!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 16:01

hm....I tried to record it but failed too... it refuses to give a sourse link, it only refers to the website story that comes along with the video. On the video itself it only say its a Adobe Flash Player

Anyone else who can give it a try? Wes, who have such good technical skills?

Ruthen
# Posted: 11 May 2008 16:29

RuslanaTube
I think I already gave a link here, it's a nice video with extracts of new songs and even english wild energy studio

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 16:40

Ruthen

oh yeah, here is where I saw it. I know I have seen it before. Still there doesnt seemes to be a way to save it. Well never mind. we cant get hold on all Ruslana videos anyway

flipsty
# Posted: 11 May 2008 20:13 - Edited by: flipsty

A story on Ruslana was on National Public Radio!!! I'm an idiot for not listening on April 7th, I usually always listen to All Things Considered!

Well, this is amazing, Ruslana was non-existent in American media before that radio program

cora

I wouldn't really call that a documentary, it's just a short segment from a public radio news program, with a video made for the internet.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2008 21:39

Well, this is amazing, Ruslana was non-existent in American media before that radio program
Great! Were there any of her songs?

I'm an idiot for not listening on April 7th, I usually always listen to All Things Considered!
Hey, April 7th was long time ago................

Won't they repeat this story? Although it is not typical of radios...

flipsty
# Posted: 11 May 2008 21:51 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
Were there any of her songs?

Didn't you listen to the story from the link cora provided? The audio segment and the video are different. Yes, there were songs, I hope American NPR listeners liked them.

Won't they repeat this story?
No, but they'll keep it on the interweb.

cora
# Posted: 11 May 2008 21:58

flipsty
I wouldn't really call that a documentary, it's just a short segment from a public radio news program, with a video made for the internet.
True.

nikoleta_rangelova
Were there any of her songs
Yes. Listen to it and watch it here yourself.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 May 2008 04:28

flipsty
cora
No, I didn't listen to it and I hadn't watched it.....

thanks

interesting interpretation of the Wild Energy song......

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 12 May 2008 18:42

Today Ruslana was interviewed at Love Radio in Moscow. You can watch the video here

Katherine
# Posted: 12 May 2008 19:07

wild_olchyk
what was said could i ask?

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 31 . 32 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site