Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic - (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic -
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 12:52

...and for .RM files and such the free (open source) Real Alternative:

http://www.codecguide.com/download_real.htm

All these programs are free of any advertisement, spyware etc.

MPlayer Classic, posted earlier, also belongs to this 3-player-family. They all work together well.

susanne
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 14:03

Yannis

do you know why that bosnian singer mata hari choose a girl's name 'mata hari' She was a Dutch spy during world war 2. She slept with officers to hear them out. I really don't understand his choice for an artist's name.

Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 14:28 - Edited by: Yannis

susanne
do you know why that bosnian singer mata hari choose a girl's name 'mata hari' She was a Dutch spy during world war 2. She slept with officers to hear them out. I really don't understand his choice for an artist's name.

Sure I know this spy story as well. There is also a movie about her available.
But to answer your question: I don't know what the group of 4 musicians motivated to call themselves "Hari Mata Hari". The members' names are as follows:

* Hari Varešanović - Singing
* Izo Kolecić - Percussion
* Karlo Martinović - Solo Guitar
* Nihad Voloder - Rhythm Guitar

Just found an article in German language about Hari Mata Hari. Ruslana is also mentioned:
http://www.ndrtv.de/grandprix/teilnehmer/esc2006/int_bosnien_herzegowi na_hari_mata_hari.html

The groups' history in English:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Mata_Hari

Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 16:02

yanya
To tell the truth i was doubting quite a time if you have this video or not. But if you have - there's no need to download. Maybe somebody hasn't.

It's Ruslan's video "Balada pro pryntsesu", but not the original one. It's full of rare Ruslana photos in childhood.

Thanks a lot for the unusual video! Can't remember having seen this one before. Looks like the producers made it look old artificially. Very interesting piece of art.

susanne
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 17:44

Yannis

I see it is the name of the band. I know poeple from yugoslavia and when i told them mata hari was a woman they didn't understand. But he is very famous over there.

Katherine
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 20:26

Yannis
thank you soooo much!!!!!

Yannis
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 21:02

susanne
I see it is the name of the band.

Yes. I suppose they took the name of the singer 'Hari' and invented the rest as kind of a gag.
The band must have heard of the original spy story before because nobody would invent such a name one more time.

As the singer is actually the person everybody knows, all associate only him with 'Hari Mata Hari' and that's allright: On the DVDs' and albums' front covers there is only the picture of Hari to be seen.

Katherine

Welcome

yanya
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 00:38

Yannis
thanks a lot!

Esther
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 01:55

Ruslana in Friedrichshafen during the soundcheck:
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFxt/module/360Video/wetten-dass-friedrichshafen/vi deo.html

Esther
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 01:58

I am sorry that it isn't a downloadable film!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 02:02

Esther
Ruslana in Friedrichshafen during the soundcheck:

I havent heard that song before now!!! but that black girl should swop place with Ruslana :P

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 02:53

Ruslana in "WETTEN DASS SHOW" in Friedrichshafen with the song
"Children of the World"
once more:

CHOTW.part1.rar 80MB
http://download.yousendit.com/36006E2933DA9E7D

CHOTW.part2.rar 60 MB
http://download.yousendit.com/9B32D57874D80F31

This appearance was a kind of outro as it was broadcasted at the end of the whole show.

Ukrainka
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 03:35 - Edited by: Ukrainka

Yannis
My download transfer from yousendit=3-5 kb/s :( Can you upload in for example megaupload.com :/

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 12:54

Ukrainka
Can you upload in for example megaupload.com :/

No, sorry, it takes me 2 1/2 hours to upload. When I uploaded Rapidshare everybody complained about that and wanted Yousendit. When I upload Yousendit Megaupload is requested.....

Megaupload is also very slow very often. It's also important what time of the day you try. Most of the time it's quicker in the night. You got 7 days left to try again.

Ukrainka
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 13:06 - Edited by: Ukrainka

Yannis
Today i'm downloading from yousendit.com with transfer 80 kb/s :)

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 15:15

Ukrainka
Today i'm downloading from yousendit.com with transfer 80 kb/s :)

Yep, sundays are good days for downloading....

Ukrainka
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 15:18

Yannis
Yes, i know:)

Esther
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 15:18

Lussekatt
I havent heard that song before now!!! but that black girl should swop place with Ruslana :P
Yes indeed they should swop but (happily) Ruslana never stands still so you can see her hehe!! And I also hadn't heard the song before.

Yannis
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 16:42

Esther
Yes indeed they should swop but (happily) Ruslana never stands still so you can see her hehe!! And I also hadn't heard the song before.

I upped the song here before already.

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic =3578&page=49
17.Dec.2006 03:18:16

It's still available. If you hurry up.....

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!

Welcome!

Esther
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 16:51 - Edited by: Esther

Yannis
It's still available. If you hurry up.....
Thanks for the link but I don't have rapidshare.

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 16:53

Esther
Thanks for the link!

Then get the file. That appearance is even better - in my opinion.

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 16:56

Esther
but I don't have rapidshare.

Rapidshare is FREE. Just press the button FREE. On the next site you have to type in the code that is generated for you. Klick Download. That's it.
After one download you have to wait for an hour until you're allowed to get the next file. Or simply restart your DSL connection. This works for most providers. After that new DSL connection you can download again without waiting.

Yannis
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 17:12 - Edited by: Yannis

I think I have to translate one passage of the show to you if you haven't seen it or do not understand the speach of the short clip posted in German topic:

Gottschalk, the (overpaid) showmaster (with a villa in Malibu), and Peter Maffay had a short conversation:
Maffay said: "several artists gathered (to sing the song 'Children of the World') who supported or founded an international aid organisation to help children in need."
Gottschalk said: "later we will be able to listen to some of them, there is the famous winner of the RUSSIAN grand prix, i.e. for Russian grand prix at that time, ......"
Maffay said: "Ruslana...."
Gottschalk said: "Yes, Ruslana will take part as well...."

Maffay didn't correct him although having been to Lviv at least 2 times!!

I'm really upset about this. Finally Ruslana had a chance to get some publicity in the "West" and thus millions of TV watchers now believe Ruslana won for Russia.

Esther
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 23:52

Yannis
I'm really upset about this. Finally Ruslana had a chance to get some publicity in the "West" and thus millions of TV watchers now believe Ruslana won for Russia.
WHAT!!! That is soooo stupid that he didn't correct him!! Well if she is asked to come to the "West" more hope she gets the chanse to set things right.

Esther
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 23:53

Yannis
Rapidshare is FREE. Just press the button FREE. On the next site you have to type in the code that is generated for you. Klick Download. That's it.
After one download you have to wait for an hour until you're allowed to get the next file. Or simply restart your DSL connection. This works for most providers. After that new DSL connection you can download again without waiting.

Thanks for the explanation!!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 22 Jan 2007 01:26

Yannis
Finally Ruslana had a chance to get some publicity in the "West" and thus millions of TV watchers now believe Ruslana won for Russia.

oj....Thats really WEIRD!!

Christiane
# Posted: 22 Jan 2007 12:08

Yannis
Gottschalk said: "later we will be able to listen to some of them, there is the famous winner of the RUSSIAN grand prix, i.e. for Russian grand prix at that time, ......"
Maffay said: "Ruslana...."
Gottschalk said: "Yes, Ruslana will take part as well...."

I hope, it won´t happen to Peter Maffay, that he will introduce Ruslana as a singer from Russia to the audience, during his tour.

yanya
# Posted: 22 Jan 2007 12:08

Yannis

Shame on him!

Guido
# Posted: 22 Jan 2007 17:14

I hope, it won´t happen to Peter Maffay
Someone ever wrote on this forum : I kill him for that !
But she didn't do it yet :-)

Christiane
# Posted: 22 Jan 2007 17:23 - Edited by: Christiane

Guido
Someone ever wrote on this forum : I kill him for that !
But she didn't do it yet :-)

Let him keep alive, we need him. And if it´s just for bringing Ruslana to Germany for a tour.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site