Rare Ruslana Audios (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Audios
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Katherine
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 00:33

i think some remixes are better then the original songs, svitanork remix is better i think.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 02:31

Katherine

huh? is there a remix of Svitanok?! I havent heard it!

Katherine
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 03:23

Lussekatt
huh? is there a remix of Svitanok?! I havent heard it!

yeah go on www.myspace.com/ruslanauk and click on the svitanok one, its such a good remix! like an acoustic mix kind of

Lussekatt
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 13:38

Katherine
its such a good remix!

Yeah!! Thanks a lot!!! its really cool!! Is that your site? it seemes popular but that "myspace" is americanbased isnt it? Do you get many "weird contacts" from there, people who just fool around. Or you get contacts from people who discover and appreciate Ruslanas music? I once opened a myspace account but I was contacted by people before I had started to make anything there at all. I went suspecious and deleted it. American sites are so intense...

flipsty
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 15:44 - Edited by: flipsty

Lussekatt
why were you suspicious?

Myspace is American based. Last year a lot of 12 year olds went missing after meeting people on myspace. Like they'd say meet me at hot topic in penn square mall.

Yannis
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 19:11

cora
Check also main site, section "Music" for audio downloads.

Thanks, you're right. I haven't been in this section for a long time.

(But I didn't know the original name of song anyway, just the English title supplied with the mp3. Katherine supplied the Ukrainian title ... Smak lehendy is online already. Shit happens ... but the track is worth uploading and listening to as many times possible.)

Katherine
# Posted: 9 Feb 2007 19:51 - Edited by: Katherine

Lussekatt
Yeah!! Thanks a lot!!! its really cool!! Is that your site? it seemes popular but that "myspace" is americanbased isnt it? Do you get many "weird contacts" from there, people who just fool around. Or you get contacts from people who discover and appreciate Ruslanas music? I once opened a myspace account but I was contacted by people before I had started to make anything there at all. I went suspecious and deleted it. American sites are so intense

Its not a bad site, it can cause problem decide to miss use it by using at as a meeting for new people, its mainly to add your friends and stuff, people added on nikki's ruslana account probably was people that actually like ruslana, bascause you have to search it in the music search bar, to find your artist, its not like you see it and add it for the fun of it. many people from all over the world use myspace and alspo many artist use it for promotion use.

wilddaryna
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 15:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jef4Xpwx9bg&mode=related&search=

Katherine
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 18:30

wilddaryna
i love that remix!! i do prefer DJ small & LVs remix though

Katherine
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 18:42

SILENTY MAN!

i need a big big big big favour!!!!! do you have apocolyptica - Hope ft Matze sayer plzx plz plz!!!!

Guido
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 19:38

i love that remix!!
I don't like remixes. The originals are allways much better. Surely the ukrainian versions.

Esther
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 19:53

Guido
The originals are allways much better. Surely the ukrainian versions.
I agree with you I also love the original songs in Ukrainian. But I do like some of the remixes. Sorry:P

wilddaryna
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 19:58

Katherine
i love that remix!!
me too:)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 10 Feb 2007 21:07

i love that remix

me too!! there is one song i like the remix more than the original, "oj zagrai mi muzichenko" but mostly i appreciate Ruslanas remixes as separate and individual songs, although some remixes of Wild Dances could be dropped....

flipsty
Katherine

thanks for info about myspace. i went suspicious because i did never come that far to make my page characterisic or spesific about something like Ruslana. i was ontacted by strangers just because i was new there os because i was online. later after deleting i discovered that you could specify settings for how and if to be contacted

gosh this took long time to write as i only use one hand, the other i have huge pain in but it didnt take that long it take to write cyrillics, phew - post it now!

Katherine
# Posted: 12 Feb 2007 01:02

Lussekatt
Remember "Tom" will contact you, the automated myspace page.

There is loads of remixes of wild dances... way too many i love CVT and DJ Nick club 2005 version i think its great, especially for parties.

Guido
I love remixes and stuff like that though so, i dunno i sometimes find them better then the originals...

Yannis
# Posted: 16 Feb 2007 19:19

Varvara feat. Ruslana - Dva Puti

http://download.yousendit.com/1537BA8E270D9EBF

(medium quality)

Yannis
# Posted: 16 Feb 2007 19:37

Ruslana ta Inshi - Ruslana, Chubaj, Pikkardijs'ka tercija - Utishymosya

http://download.yousendit.com/8D04329544AFE89A

Yannis
# Posted: 16 Feb 2007 20:06

Ruslana ta Inshi - Dobryj vechir (Dmytro Cyperdyuk version)

http://download.yousendit.com/5A6A667E7F8DDA55

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 17 Feb 2007 13:27 - Edited by: Nikki_UK

Hey guys, im back apparently lol. The myspace is quite popular lol, butttt people keep asking When the English version of Wild Energy is out. Anyone know??

Lussekatt
# Posted: 17 Feb 2007 14:06 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Nikki_UK

Nice to see you here again! Its really good that people is asking about the english version from Wild Energy but its not known when it will be out. But hopefully within 2007 with the album as well! (as far as I know)

And it just crossed my mind. Is there any englísh version at all known among fans except my video from Köln? I have put that on YouTube in the meantime as a teaser...

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 17 Feb 2007 17:20

Lussekatt

ive seen it on youtube. Erm as far as ruslana and her songs are concerned in the UK only those who watch ESC know her, buttt when she performed at a local club in 2005 alot of teenagers went to see her and found her music abit weird lol, not used to her wildness. But no shes not well known at all here :( .... although wild dances was played on TV quite alot when it won, unlike Helena Paparizou lol

Katherine
# Posted: 18 Feb 2007 22:51

Nikki_UK
unlike Helena Paparizou

however helena paparizou is making up for that! with mambo remix that went to 3 in the club charts...

Katherine
# Posted: 20 Feb 2007 04:03

There is a Russian song that i want called "Net Tebya" i have no idea who sings it... but its very hard to finds because i keep getting tatu in my google searches, can anyone help please!!!

Katherine
# Posted: 27 Feb 2007 01:38

i think it would be fantastic if ruslana had Mason as her remix producer!!! them two would suit... as much as i like DJ small and LV mason is better... he played in kiev recently cnt w8 till he comes to London!!!

Katherine
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 02:26

On DJ smalls and Lv's myspace they talk about the wild energy project there remixing... and they had these three songs
Wild energy Electronic mix
Amazon Jungle mix and
Disease institution mix - this one i havent herd of before but cant wait to listen to it!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 02:31 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Katherine
Disease institution mix

interesting choice of name....

Katherine
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 03:17

Lussekatt

it does, im guessing the Disease is the proper name, it might a be a single? might not, but they've been remixing the singles lately so im guessing there either the three singles or, its what they are remixing at the moment from the Album.

Katherine
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 17:41

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien did=115693338&MyToken=c4e2a28c-a7c7-44f2-9294-67dc034935f0 look at this myspace profile... it shows a tracklisting... the songs sound really good, i'm trying to figure out which wild energy is the wild energy we know... i think its the find it one....

Katherine
# Posted: 17 Mar 2007 01:31

has anyone got wild dances ukrainian version? please :)

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 17 Mar 2007 18:54

Katherine

yep ive got one il send it u by email? just jokin i dnt reli wnt a card i want sumthin else... think u know wat !!!!!! lol.... if u dnt get me tell me by email ! xxx

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 494 [14 Dec 2016 06:05]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site