- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Audios
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Feb 2008 17:36

kozi
Here are the TRACKLIST if u need them

I guess you want just ONE of each song right!!!
Im about to upload these for you now so please make clear what you want, thanks!

kozi
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 23:29

Thanks but i allready have all of the songs from the singles but now i looking for "Chardash" the ukrainian veriosn of Heart On Fire !! Can anybody shre it for me? And have anybody the english version of "Wind Song"???

cora
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 23:31

kozi
but now i looking for "Chardash" the ukrainian veriosn of Heart On Fire !!
Chardash is just a different name for the same ENGLISH song. There is no Ukrainian version of it.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 00:40

cora

No no no. Ruslana told me in Craiova that there is a Ukrainian version of Heart on Fire with the title "Chardash".

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 05:35

ruslanasite
hm...she says: this is a song we namrd chardash, and sings....the good old HOf

cora
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 09:29

ruslanasite
No no no. Ruslana told me in Craiova that there is a Ukrainian version of Heart on Fire with the title "Chardash".

Maybe on the album, but it is not available at the moment. So kozi can't have it now.

kozi
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 18:36

and "Wind Song"?

I heard one time on you tube a version that was a mix of heart on fire and "chardash" she sung somthing like ... "Bo Sierce... Na <something>" Really .... but i didn't download it .. it was live!!

kozi
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:38

nobody anwsers me :(:(

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:53 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

kozi
a mix of heart on fire and "chardash"

can you please bring on a link to that?

And this "Chardash" confuse me too. I cant understand why songs is having alternative names like this if not a direct translation between english and ukrainian, but just because of the confusion...

kozi
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 23:01

the problem is that it isn't anymore there!! and i didn't like i said download it .. i'm so angry on me now!! AAAAA

i think i didn't download it cause when i started to listen to ruslana i didn't like the ukrainian versions -_- There was also a ukrainian version of Drum'n'Dance as i remember.....

Katherine
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 23:18

kozi
ukrainian version of Drum'n'Dance as i remember.....

thats still on youtube

kozi
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 23:23

really *__*? can u bring on a link *_*?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 23:27

kozi
the problem is that it isn't anymore there!!

You absolutely sure? If you havent seen my channel on YouTube I recommend you to visit it.

http://www.youtube.com/RuslanaTube

If you go to the top of this page and see "playlists" you in this list can search for videos you have seen once of Ruslana. There I have collected all videos of Ruslana uploaded by other users. Of course I can and have most likely missed one or another video so Im always happy to get links to videos of Ruslana so it can be added to this playlists

kozi
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:02

yes i saw now the whole playlist and i didn't find anything that i did not watch before.... mabey i didn't knew that HEART ON FIRE live from malta is in so good quality .... anywhay i still can't find the song anywhere -_-

Drum 'N' Dance (Ukrainian Version) & Chardsh .... who deleted You from YouTube ;( ;(.....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:12

kozi
Drum 'N' Dance (Ukrainian Version) & Chardsh

okey, then this still is a mystery. If anyone come across such a video or If I do it myself then it surely belong on YouTube!

kozi
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:17

i swear .. i don't lie!! There was something like that ....

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:23

He talks about Ruslana's performances (Drum 'n' Dance & Heart on Fire) from Lviv 750 concert.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:24

kozi

it never ever crossed my mind that you would lie. I have also seen videos that have been deleted

kozi
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:27

He talks about Ruslana's performances (Drum 'n' Dance & Heart on Fire) from Lviv 750 concert.

i don't remember anymore where it was .. but for shure it was live ...

can i download it from somwhere?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:27 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

ruslanasite

Im SO grateful for your psesence! You know stuff that never stay in my brain. Now then of course is way easier to find that video!!!!!

cora
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:30 - Edited by: cora

kozi

There was also a ukrainian version of Drum'n'Dance as i remember.....

She sang the Ukrainian version at the 750th Anniversary of L'viv in September 2006. But it is not on YouTube.

And have anybody the english version of "Wind Song"???

This is a mixed English/Ukrainian version at the same concert in L'viv. This is another song with two titles: Wind song and Ples or Plyes or Pljes.

RuslanaTube
And this "Chardash" confuse me too. I cant understand why songs is having alternative names like this if not a direct translation between english and ukrainian, but just because of the confusion...

As far as I know "Chardash" was meant to be a preliminary title, because it is based on a Hungarian dance called Chardash. Later it was named "Heart on Fire". But the title Chardash is still frequently in use.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:33

cora
But it is not on YouTube.

then I of course upload it

kozi
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 00:34

can you do that today? :X and this heart on fire is also not on youtube :X

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 01:13

kozi

Im sorry I really cant to this today. I have a loooooooong queue of videos that is waiting to be uploaded so these have to stand up as the last in this list.
Also I at the moment have an "uploading stop" as Im changing the appearances of both the channel and videos to the Wild Energy style. This has to be finished before any new videos will be uploaded.
But I will keep this in mind and inform you in this topic when its ready - if you do not have any YouTube account of course, because if you have - then you get to know easier and faster, especially if you subscribe

kozi
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 01:16

But I will keep this in mind and inform you in this topic when its ready - if you do not have any YouTube account of course, because if you have - then you get to know easier and faster, especially if you subscribe

You have me in friends :P it's kozi16me :P

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 01:30

kozi

SORRY! I guess Im way to tired, of course of course MY FRIEND!!! I have simple too much in mind at the moment. I wont forget it!!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 01:41 - Edited by: ruslanasite

RuslanaTube
You know stuff that never stay in my brain

This is normal , I'm a child. I pay alot of attention to every details when I have free time (not very frequently).

I have a loooooooong queue of videos that is waiting to be uploaded so these have to stand up as the last in this list.

kozi
# Posted: 28 Feb 2008 01:46

or mabey does anybody have it in mp3 format? that would be better

kozi
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 00:14

My favorite topic xD

Does anybody have the new energy show in mp3 qualitty? or something like that?

Katherine
# Posted: 29 Feb 2008 00:47

Does anyone know where i can find Dyka Enerhiya Instrumental (the original version)?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site