Ruslana on TV (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana on TV
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Katherine
# Posted: 30 Oct 2007 19:14

In the program heroes im sure most of you will know it, in season 2 Mr Bennet goes to Odessa and is said that there is going to be a famous ukrainian singer having a cameo role with the power of ignition.
The program will not give a name, could it be ruslana? ignition deffinitly be a power to suit ruslana.
and... what power would you like to have?

susanne
# Posted: 30 Oct 2007 20:06

Katherine

Isn't that the show with all those poeple getting mutations. One is able to fly and another can regenerate. my sister watches it every week and tells me to do so as well.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 31 Oct 2007 11:16

Katherine

Sounds great!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 31 Oct 2007 16:13

To see Ruslana on TV is really something special. Would be cool if Katherines story turns out to be true but maybe thats something brittish that can be only seen local and the rest of us end up seeing it on YouTube...

cora
# Posted: 31 Oct 2007 17:57

Katherine
and is said that there is going to be a famous ukrainian singer having a cameo role with the power of ignition.

Interesting idea. I have heard about the series "Heroes", but I have never watched it. There is also a feature film in the cinemas at the moment. Don't you think they will just use an actress for the role?

flipsty
# Posted: 31 Oct 2007 17:59

Lussekatt

Heroes can be seen on NBC, in the greatest country on earth.

Katherine
# Posted: 1 Nov 2007 01:11

cora
Don't you think they will just use an actress for the role

They could, but having someone famous (especially in there original country) makes it more special for them...
Its a cameo role aswell which means whoever plays the part doesnt get much to say, but would still get lots of publicity.

flipsty
Heroes can be seen on NBC, in the greatest country on earth.

Or BBC 2 in the worst country on earth.

i watch it on the net, so i get to see it same as the US.

You all must watch heroes its differently worth watching! even if you think its not for you, becuz i thought it probably isnt my type of programme but i was hooked after one episode.

Envy
# Posted: 1 Nov 2007 10:28

I liked the first season of heroes, and will watch the second one for shore!
Wow it would be so great if Ruslana would be in this show!
She could have the power of 'wild energy'
All of Odessa will run out of electricity when she just snaps her fingers

cora
# Posted: 1 Nov 2007 21:13

Envy
All of Odessa will run out of electricity when she just snaps her fingers

It should be the other way round: Odessa suffers an electricity breakdown due to some terrorists having highjacked the local power station. But Ruslana's Wild Energy ignites the power station. The electricity for the city is back and the terrorists get grilled.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Nov 2007 00:06

Ruslana would be better act in Harry Potter! Defense Against Dark Arts Teacher. She would learn the students the spell ''Wild'' =))

Savar
# Posted: 2 Nov 2007 13:07 - Edited by: Savar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdlP83XhZAU

youtube ?

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 3 Nov 2007 20:35

ruslana was on our croatian rtl tv before 2 years but i can not find the video:(

Envy
# Posted: 6 Nov 2007 06:35

It should be the other way round: Odessa suffers an electricity breakdown due to some terrorists having highjacked the local power station. But Ruslana's Wild Energy ignites the power station. The electricity for the city is back and the terrorists get grilled.

cora

I agree, your scenario sounds much better than mine
It would be so nice if Ruslana would appear in Heroes, i really hope the information in this topic is correct!!

cora
# Posted: 6 Nov 2007 19:12

Envy
It would be so nice if Ruslana would appear in Heroes, i really hope the information in this topic is correct!!
Yes, it would be great. The series is apparently very popular. But I don't know, if it is true.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 00:40

cora
Envy

what is "heroes"?

Envy
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 04:20

Lusse

Here you can find info about heroes
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 13:19

Envy

Thanks for the link but its quite difficult to find out what this is if you dont have a clue out of that site. Its very blurred....is it a cartoon or something science fiction?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 13:43

Lussekatt
s it a cartoon or something science fiction?

I have no idea.

flipsty
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 21:21 - Edited by: flipsty

I watched episodes 5 an 6 on NBC's interwebsite and I didn't see nobody with the power of ignition. 5 and 6 are the shows where Mr. Bennett goes to Ukraine.

cora
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 22:32

Lussekatt
what is "heroes"?
It is a popular TV series. There is also a feature film in the cinemas at the moment. As I have never watched it myself, I can't tell you much about it. It is about different people who each got a certain power. One can go back in time, one cannot die, one can fly. As they are spread all over the world, they are trying to find each other to find out, who they are and why they have these powers. Are they aliens? What is the purpose? The viewer doesn't know either. Probably one day it will be revealed, why they have these powers. But I don't know, if this has happened already.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 22:48

cora
It is a popular TV series. There is also a feature film in the cinemas at the moment. As I have never watched it myself, I can't tell you much about it. It is about different people who each got a certain power. One can go back in time, one cannot die, one can fly. As they are spread all over the world, they are trying to find each other to find out, who they are and why they have these powers. Are they aliens? What is the purpose? The viewer doesn't know either. Probably one day it will be revealed, why they have these powers. But I don't know, if this has happened already.

boring....

Ruslana would better act in Harry Potter 6 :D Prof. Ruslana (defense against dark arts teacher) :D

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 02:19

I don't care much for "Heroes", the Writers Guild of America can stay on strike forever if they like.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 23:51

cora

Thank you for telling the plot of this series in an easy and understandable way. It sounds actually interesting. I have never ever heard about this series but if it would be on TV of my reach then it would be cool to see an episode just to see how it is.

Katherine
and... what power would you like to have?

so after Coras explaination of this then I understand your first post much better. Out of what Cora say what power you could have in the series I would then want to be able to fly. Partly because Im always tend to be late and often think I wish I could fly so I could be in time and partly so I could fly to Ukraine - without paying for aeroplane and without struggling with airports....

Katherine
# Posted: 9 Nov 2007 03:16 - Edited by: Katherine

flipsty
Writers Guild of America can stay on strike forever if they like.

what you mean?
I watched 5 and 6 too and didnt see anyone with ignition :( maybe it goes back to ukraine... thats were the paintings are kept.

cora
I don't think it is true by the sounds of whats happening with the album she might be a busy girl, i hope its not tina karol!!

flipsty
# Posted: 9 Nov 2007 04:32 - Edited by: flipsty

Katherine
what you mean?

The Writers Guild of America are the folks who write stuff for television and they're on strike because they don't get any money for DVD's and whatnot, they're not happy with the hundreds of thousands of dollars they already make.

So, only 11 episodes for season two of "Heroes" have been written, but, I don't reckon I like the show.

maybe it goes back to ukraine...

Mayhave...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 11:17

on a Bg music channel, just between two music videos, a well-known face suddenly appeared and said: This is MadTv, the best TV in Bulgaria, hahaha yes, it is the best TV if Ruslana says so

I only wonder why TV channels make her say : this is......the best channel......, but I never see Ruslana's videos on these channels!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 16:22

nikoleta_rangelova
I only wonder why TV channels make her say : this is......the best channel......, but I never see Ruslana's videos on these channels!

wow, its awesome your bulgarian TV made Ruslana say that phrase! I guess it was around her last visit in Bulgaria when you met here they recorded this. Can you record it somehow and share with us. I know its a matter of seconds and you dont know when it might appear but maybe you can put the recorder on for a while and play fast forward searching for RUslana.You can upload it on your own YouTube channel.
But if you dont have time and energy for it then its not the end of the world if we miss it

And yeah, Ruslana should had said to them. If I shall make this advertisement for your channel then I do it under the condition you play my latest video in return!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 18:07 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

its not the end of the world if we miss it
I also hope it is not.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Apr 2008 12:40

I mentioned above that on a BG music channel, between two songs, for example, appears Ruslana, saying: "Mad Tv-the best TV in Bulgaria" and things of the sort, thus advertising this TV. And since my TV is all day long on this channel, I would notice if they rotated Ruslana's videos on it. But no..... So several days ago I wrote an e-mail to this TV, explaining that I'm a Ruslana fan, and just asking why, since they use her for advertisements, there are no videos of hers on their channel........I didn't receiva an answer, but......today I literally jumped from my place when I heard WD !! I wonder if they have taken into consideration my e-mail and I'll be glad if it is so... Yaaahooooo, there hasn't been Ruslana's videos on TV for so long. I hope they'll be back.....

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Apr 2008 16:28

nikoleta_rangelova

Fantastic work and also a great example!

Well done!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site