Wikipedia (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Wikipedia
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 04:58

wespecz

No. That's the Austrian flag. But I found that Moon of Dreams peaked 29 on the Lithuanian Airplay Chart, but now it's falling down

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 05:05

AlexandruRo

Okey try this:

http://www.lanet.lv/news/airplay/2004/2004.html

307 2.28 2 36 Wild Dances - Ruslana

Important is third and fourth number. They're saying:

weeks in the chart (2)
peak position (36)

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 05:17

wespecz

Thanks! This means that Ruslana charted in many other countries , but we don't know yet

As far as I know , Wild Dances (Harem's version) was very popular in United Arabian Emirates / Dubai.

Also, it's impossible that Ruslana didn't charted in Turkey. She is very very popular there.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 05:20

wespecz

Voila!

http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/2992

SHe peaked number 2 on the Turkish chart with Wild Dances!

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 05:32

AlexandruRo
Thanks! This means that Ruslana charted in many other countries , but we don't know yet
I hope that this anthem of the world were charted almost everywhere.

Also, it's impossible that Ruslana didn't charted in Turkey. She is very very popular there.
Yes! And we've got quite a lot Turkish visitors here on forum.

SHe peaked number 2 on the Turkish chart with Wild Dances!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 05:54

I found also more info for the Russian chart.

Dyki tantsi : peaked 38
Dance with the Wolves : 199
Ring DWTW : 161
The Same Star : 200

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 15 Aug 2008 08:42

LOL! I just log in today on my old account from wikipedia and i received this :

Condensed milk
I, Andriy Makukha, hereby present you this Ukrainian-style wikiaward for doing VERY good job on Ruslana related topics ;) -- 19:24, 20 May 2008 (UTC)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Aug 2008 09:12

AlexandruRo
what can I do on wiki to receive a piece of cake?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 15 Aug 2008 10:51 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

nikoleta_rangelova

I don't know

Ruthen
# Posted: 15 Aug 2008 16:09 - Edited by: Ruthen

nikoleta_rangelova
AlexandruRo
But I DO know...Niki, give them the real tracklist of WE... I'm sure that UFO_N can find it somewhere in Melmak...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Aug 2008 16:14

Ruthen
give them the real tracklist of WE... I'm sure that UFO_N can find it somewhere in Melmek...
hahahaha, yes, ok, as soon as I get in contact with UFO_N, they have some I-net problems on Melmak and I doubt their tracklist will be free of alien influence

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 19:44

People, please stop editing the Wild Energy tracklisting on wikipedia.\

The coreect title for the English version of Ja jdu za toboju is I Follow The Night, not I'll Follow The Night.

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 20:20

AlexandruRo
People, please stop editing the Wild Energy tracklisting on wikipedia.\
Wow who may do such a thing?

TomUK
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 22:58

someone has put wild energy release in poland as 5th september.
i would just like to know where they got the info from.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 05:12 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

someone has put wild energy release in poland as 5th september.

May be she has menationed it in some interview when she was there 0n 23th? But the official release that Ruthen found on that site was for a later date, I think......9th or 19th.../\? Or was it 2nd?? oops, I really forgot

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 06:59

nikoleta_rangelova

May be she has menationed it in some interview when she was there 0n 23th? But the official release that Ruthen found on that site was for a later date, I think......9th or 19th.../\? Or was it 2nd?? oops, I really forgot

It was September 2 for Canada. September 5 for Poland.she said in a interview. Now, I'm just wondering when it will be released in Ukraine

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 07:29 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Amazonka
(2008) Wild Energy
(2008) 3rd English studio album

This you can find on the page of wiki. Third album? English? Well, not Chinese,of course, but who is the source?

Also "Moon of Dreams"
Released: 2008

Is it really released and where? There were links on the internet somewhere, but has it been released as a CD?

this also:
Main singles
"Wild Dances" · "Dance with the Wolves" · "The Same Star" · "Moon of Dreams" · "The Girl That Rules" · "Not For Sale"
Ukrainian singles
"Dyka Enerhija" · "Vidlunnya mrij" · "Vogon' chy lid"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Energy_(album)

I don't know, I think on wikipedia should be published facts and history only, not suppositions and future events.

cora
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 08:21

nikoleta_rangelova
I don't know, I think on wikipedia should be published facts and history only, not suppositions and future events.

I absolutely agree. The Ruslana article on Wikipedia is really a constant annoyance. Unfortunately it is mainly AlexandruRo who keeps publishing his own speculations.

Is it really released and where? There were links on the internet somewhere, but has it been released as a CD?

It was not released as a printed single yet.

This you can find on the page of wiki. Third album? English? Well, not Chinese,of course, but who is the source?

This is just rubbish.

Also the article about Vohon Chy Lid is rubbish. How can you, AlexandruRo, publish a "provisional track list" of a single which maybe will never be released?

Also the quote of Ruslana in the article about the WE album is useless. It has no date and no reference. The content of this quote is just speculations from her. It has no meaning. Wikipedia should contain only facts.

AlexandruRo
I have asked you again and again to stick to the facts published on the main site.

Please remove all your speculations. It is more than unprofessional what you are doing and doesn't help Ruslana at all.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 10:39

cora

Unfortunately it is mainly AlexandruRo who keeps publishing his own speculations.

ok, kill me.

i don't even want to comment your opinions.

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 10:48 - Edited by: wespecz

AlexandruRo
?

Nikoleta and Cora are terribly right. If You haven't provided theese facts on Wikipedia, tell it. Everybody can edit Wikipedia. But please remove theese huge mistakes.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 11:11 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

AlexandruRo
ok, kill me.
honestly, I would, and I'll tell you why: not very long ago I found from apparently reliable source(not internet) that The Same Star single had been released in Bulgaria. I was amazed, because it seemed to me I had missed it, which was impossible-since I bought WD I used to check the music shops every month for something new by Ruslana. And imaagine what was my disappointment to see that it had been released in BG and I have missed it. Fortunatelly a person told me it had probably been a mistake in publishing it.

Now when you write on even more reliable source, as wikipedia is, that singles have been released or you "title" them "main singles", people who trust it would do the impossible to find those CDs. And in vain. Because they do not exist. In future may be. But not now.

Nobody wants you to. As wespe said, if it is not not you, who provided this information there, just say it. If it was you, it is your right as an author to remove it. Otherwise Anyone else could easily do it .

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 12:25

cora

provisional

Do you know what this word 'provisional' means? It's already released as a radio single.

nikoleta_rangelova

LOL. I didn't written such things!

who provided this information there, just say it

Dear wespe. what 'huge' mistakes I did?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 12:27

nikoleta_rangelova

as wikipedia is, that singles have been released or you "title" them "main singles"

On The Girl That Rules page is written 'To be released' and on Not For Sale is written 'TBR'.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 12:35 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

AlexandruRo
LOL. I didn't written such things!

I didn't say you did. I just told you how I felt "lied" by somthing that was meant to be reliable. Many people may and will feel the same reading this article. It is not some journal where you can write rumours only for your journal to be found attractive and be read. Nothing is confirmed yet, so? This singles, if at all, may be released afte 4 years, for example. We've been waiting to see a new album since 2006. Who has been the source of this information that an album will be released in 2006? Nobody knows. And we waited and waited and waited. And many where disappointed. Now when we already have the album, when one of us POSSESSES it and touches it and listens to it, when we have it for sure, great, write about it. But not before that as you do with the third EN album or any of the singles

YOU CAN"T be sure it is TO BE REleased. The WE2006 has been "to be released" for 2 years and now it is NOT

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 14:06

nikoleta_rangelova

Yeah, I got what you're saying, but what should be changed in those articles?

cora
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 14:44

AlexandruRo
It's already released as a radio single.

A radio single is not a single printed on CD. It cannot have a track list, not even a provisional one. The remix and the instrumental version of Vohon Chy Lid are purely your imagination. I think the whole article about Vohon Chy Lid should be removed.

Also the announcement of the 3rd English album is useless. How do you know that there ever will be one? Maybe she will have 5 children and never releases an album again. Who can know that?

Also the term "To be released" is pointless, because you don't know, if it will ever happen. Write only about CDs which have been released in the past.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 15:36

cora

A radio single is not a single printed on CD

no, you're not right here.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 18:13

Maybe she will have 5 children

I hope we won;t see this in the article tomorrow

AlexandruRo
but what should be changed in those articles?
I think it should not be changed, but removed. Now, in one other topic, we see photos from SHOOTING of Vohon chi lid video. If the person who posted that provides the source, then GREAAAT, write about it, leave it in the wiki article. But for the other singles wait until you see some reliable information. What;s so hard to understand???

cora
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 18:38

AlexandruRo
no, you're not right here.

Of course the radio stations are provided with promo CDs. But you can't buy them in a shop. There is no point of writing a Wikipedia article about something that is not available for the public. Also you don't know, if there was a Vohon Chy Lid radio promo single (Maybe they have provided it in digital form?) and if yes, if there were any other tracks on it. This track list derives only from your imagination.

Why can't you stick to the facts? What's so hard to understand?

MoonFlower
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 21:59 - Edited by: MoonFlower

Exactly.
If someone keeps posting suppositions, then Wikipedia will ban their account. You just have to report it. Wikipedia doesn't allow content that has no sources. If they find it, then they remove it.

Main singles
"Wild Dances" · "Dance with the Wolves" · "The Same Star" · "Moon of Dreams" · "The Girl That Rules" · "Not For Sale"
Ukrainian singles
"Dyka Enerhija" · "Vidlunnya mrij" · "Vogon' chy lid"

You can't actually count "Not For Sale" as a main single. It's not on the album, which means it doesn't go on the "Wild Energy" page.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site