# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 05:48

- - - !

http://www.youtube.com/RuslanaTube

- , - .

, :

!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Forum of Ruslana,

First of all, a topic with this name has been on forum before but from now on it is only this one to refer to concerning Ruslana and YouTube.

Im RuslanaTube - and these are my wild videos!

My aim with this is to raise Ruslanas voice and popularity on the worlds most viewed videosite.
Im not the first with this and there is some other channels on YouTube dedicated to Ruslana, made by her fans just as mine. There is nothing that say that I would have the solo right to upload Ruslanavideos only of course!

Although I hope to raise RuslanaTube even more and have a whole queue of videos waiting to be uploaded with the intention to keep as many videos of Ruslana as possible at one and the same place and with this give Ruslana more attention and importance.

If you have a YouTube account and want to support my channel you can do this in several ways>

Subscribe
Showing you are interested and that you also are a Ruslana fan

Add RuslanaTube as friend
This will allow RuslanaTube to post bulletins on your channel, which is news and information of whats going on at RuslanaTube. In this way people who visit your channel get attention to Ruslana.

Rate videos
Showing you appreciate videos of Ruslana and give them higher status.

Comment on videos
Say your word and express that you like Ruslana and want to see more of her.

Donate a video
If you come across and or have your own video of Ruslana that is not on YouTube yet you can give it to RuslanaTube. This give my channel more videos and in return you get a reference to yourself and your channel and or own website linked to the video so you get the credit for it.

Give RuslanaTube more importance
by allowing me to have the soloupload on brand new videos of Ruslana. By this RuslanaTube get more attention as those videos cant be found anywhere else. Example of this is the show from Azerbaijan.

I am supporting the official Ruslana Fanclub and the official website of Ruslana. I will not add any other websites to support on the mainsite of the RuslanaTube channel as I will try to give a decent impression to the viewer.

RuslanaTube will undergo some maintenance in the nearest future.

You are welcome to express yourself in this topic if you have comments,suggestions or questions around the idea about RuslanaTube.

Links to Ruslanarelated videos on YouTube is also welcome. I have seen most of it but there is always things I might miss so it would be god to be tipped off here so I can approach it directly on YouTube.
Comments about videos uploaded on YouTube I kindly advice to state directly at the video at YouTube.

Thanks to everybody who has supported my channel so far!

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 12:14 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube is doing a great job at Youtube But I know some people who just enjoy videos and haven't an Youtube account. It's simple to create it. Sign up, follow a few steps and you can support RuslanaTube in the green marked parts and other things mentioned above.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 14:40

RuslanaTube
this topic reminds me of the rules of the forum Anyway, we'll do our best to support your channel and Ruslana

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 15:50 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz

LOL! the screenshot! Its a great idea to show it like this. Im quite lousy to describe this in ukrainian but sometimes a photo say more than thousands of words Great work! Thanks a bunch for your support!!

nikoleta_rangelova
this topic reminds me of the rules of the forum

um... you know, I have NO power or authorisation or status to set this as rules at all.

In fact its pure and only suggestions.....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:01

RuslanaTube
you know, I have NO power or authorisation or status to set this as rules at all.

In fact its pure and only suggestions.....

I know this It is just the clear way you presented this-one point after the other. It just only REMINDED me of how rules are usually presented. I didn't mean to sound insulting or ironic, or whatever you might have thought. So, remove these syntetic smilies and put some which would suit you better, for example...these-

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:15 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

nikoleta_rangelova
So, remove these syntetic smilies and put some which would suit you better

okey then, just for you then. I got your point!

oh by the way, you and other fans are of course welcome to share your own Ruslana videos at YouTube on this topic!

cora
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 22:41

RuslanaTube
You are doing a great job with your channel. It is really valuable promotion!

wespecz
Thanks for the clear instructions. Cool idea!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 14:12

RuslanaTube
This is from Alex_angel, topic , do you have it already?
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=73F61A7471AF2AF7

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:22

nikoleta_rangelova
do you have it already?

NOOO!! I have never seen this at all!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

You Saved my day Nikoleta. I have no idea how I shall get the ukrainians to pay attention to RuslanaTube and get them to inform me about new videos like this.
Alex Angel doesnt enter this topic and I didnt enter his topic so far, I have too much to do simply to chase all ukrainian topics for links like this. So your input here is extremely appreciated!

And this video emediately give me a new idea what to do with RuslanaTube. Gosh I have so many ideas at the moment

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:39

RuslanaTube

I have no idea how I shall get the ukrainians to pay attention to RuslanaTube and get them to inform me about new videos like this.
Don't Ukrainians pay attention to Ruslanatube?!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:43

nikoleta_rangelova
Don't Ukrainians pay attention to Ruslanatube?!

no, not what I know about. Im very lousy on ukrainian language but have to find a way to get their attention somehow.

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 00:59

nikoleta_rangelova

Oh very nice video! Thanks!

RuslanaTube

I've got an idea how to increase visual aspect of your channel at Youtube. You can simply add picture from the main site (http://www.ruslana.ua/main-2.jpg) as a background of the channel. That's like a lot of fans do in their own channels.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 01:12

wespecz

Thanks for sharing your ideas! The suggestion of yours wont work unfortunately because YouTube is extremely limited on how to make images appear there. The only option is to make the image to repeat itself so its shown in multiples all over the channel. I have seen this at many other channels and I dont think it looks good. Its disturbing and can make text disappear at certain places and so on.

BUT I have ideas on how to trick this and at the moment Im working on an entirely new design for RuslanaTube that I hope to bring on as soon as possible. The design is highly inspired of whats presented on the mainsite...

I have even stated this at the channel itself that it will undergo maintenance because when working with it I have to do some experiments with it and as we all know YouTube is the slowest in the world with making updates.....

Katherine
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 01:14

RuslanaTube
i think i kind of clocked on who you are... ill keep my mouth shut though

and can i justr ask, who decided who controlled RuslanaTube account on youtube.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 01:17 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Katherine
ill keep my mouth shut though

Thanks for that!

who decided who controlled RuslanaTube account on youtube

It is pure and only just ME alone who take care of it, nobody else.

oh and by the way, can you PLEASE subscribe if you want to support Ruslana on YouTube? I know you have a YouTube account

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 14:21 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

The only option is to make the image to repeat itself so its shown in multiples all over the channel

Or you can resize the immage as much as possible. It loks good but some people with slower connections can't display it immediately by then. And I don't know what are speeds of the Internet in other countries.

Im working on an entirely new design for RuslanaTube

Well I'm very currious

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 18:09

RuslanaTube
great new colour combination!!! just like the main site! you're very quick in realizing new ideas

here is something.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zMtAAt2UX_0

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 22:17 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Katherine
Thanks SO much for subscribing, I really appreciate it! I have asked Nikki too but she never did subscribe....

wespecz
Well I'm very currious

Go ahead and look at anytime. I have already started it off but its far from finished...

nikoleta_rangelova
great new colour combination!!!

Thanks but

here is something.....

Thanks for sharing. Its really fun with fans who make their own Ruslanastuff

Cora

Thanks for adding my channel to the fansite and the mainsite links. Although it in my opinion looks better if you take off the "user" part in the link. It looks much better like this:

And something is wrong with my whole emailsystem it looks like. So if you write to the email that had problems these last days I wont see it as fast if the system works perfectly. Then go claim me in the forum to get my attention if its something important!

cora
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 22:26

RuslanaTube
Really like the new colours! Well done!

Although it in my opinion looks better if you take off the "user" part in the link.

True. Okay, I'll change it.

Then go claim me in the forum to get my attention if its something important!

Okay, I will.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 16:40

RuslanaTube

Here is a very good quality video with Ruslana in Azerbaijan (interview , performnace of Wild Energy and Wild Dances) :

http://www.eurovision.az/video/eurovision2008azerbaijan.mp4

Please upload that parts on youtube.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:25 - Edited by: wespecz

ruslanasite

Nice one! It's in much better quality, really! Thanks!

RuslanaTube

I've uploaded Wild Energy demo CD tracks (in one video) if doesn't matter to promotote this CD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Dl5XMeR7k If necessary, I'll delete it immediately. Please let me know.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:31

wespecz
If this doesn't help for selling more CDs, nothing else could!

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:38

nikoleta_rangelova

I'm glat that it's appropriate.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:52

ruslanasite
Please upload that parts on youtube

THANKS A LOOOOOOOT!!! You are a superstar! I will do this as SOON it is possible. Im still not finished with the new design of RuslanaTube at YouTube and when this is there will be MAAAAAAAANY uploads!!

wespecz
I've uploaded Wild Energy demo CD tracks (in one video)

˲.... Sometimes I hate myself so much because I CANT BE FAST!!! I also had this idea to do this but as the samples is only audio I have the latest days worked on a video for this to attach to the songs. I have not finished the video for it yet...

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:56 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

I didn't expected that you're planning this. I can delete! It's 20 minutes online only! 20 views ... but they're increasing quickly

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 22:56

RuslanaTube
the more such videos, the better!
you may change the order of the songs. If somebody doesn't listen to the video to the end and accidentally runs into the other video, starting with a song he hasn't heard, he may like it more, listen it to the end, watch it to the end........like it, come here, buy the CD, become our friend

ruslanasite
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 23:16

RuslanaTube

No problem.

I also had made a preview video with Amazonka (using the 'wild' font. the video & pics fit perfectly to the sound , but now my movie maker is blocked before I saved it. I'll close any other programs and I hope that it will be back for saving it. So much work.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 23:26

It went to "Not responding". My 2 h work is gone in 2 minutes

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 1 Mar 2008 23:50 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz
I can delete!

well, it doesnt feel right either to make you delete it. After all its your idea too and your work as well and your creativity. I dont want to prevent a fan from beeing wild, that feels wrong.

ruslanasite

And you also had the same idea I see now. Im really sorry for your video. This have happened to me too so I know how you feel and I hope you can continue with your idea soon again.

Anyway, dear friends - yes I feel I can call you such ones. I do not OWN YouTube and its free to upload what you wish there. My goal with RuslanaTube is to be a kind of "majorchannel" when it comes to have videos of Ruslana. The more original videos and mostly - the more videos I have solo uploaded on YouTube is better of course too increase its attention and with this increase the popularity of Ruslana. IF you wish to help me with this it would of course be more than appreciated!

But I dont expect this to happen every time. Now I grief a lot that I didnt have the chance in the world to be first with this idea because I cant dedicate more time to the computer and the Ruslanastuff than I do, no matter how much I really would want to.

nikoleta_rangelova
the more such videos, the better!

This is an interesting angle of it all but I also see the fact that the more videos of the same contents as at RuslanaTube, the more viewers they will steal from it and with this get RuslanaTube less attention, because then I havent uploaded something unique - and on YouTube you get most attention if you bring on something unique...

you may change the order of the songs.

The best solution in this then. I will start with song number 6 followed by 9 !!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 00:32

RuslanaTube

dear friends

Yes , yes , yes

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 73 [4 Oct 2019 13:10]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site