*Ruslana on YouTube (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
cora
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 00:49

wespecz
I've uploaded Wild Energy demo CD tracks (in one video) if doesn't matter to promotote this C

What a brilliant idea! Excellent promotion! You are really a superstar!
The only minus: the translated titles in capital italic letters are unreadable.

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 02:13

RuslanaTube

Dear RuslanaTube, there is no possibility to return time back and I'm sorry for this. I thought that nobody else is planning to do this. I hope that your video will increase!!! I promote your channel in my one at multiply fronts (in the video and in the description) so some new viewers may visit your channel.

cora

Thaaanks so much! I'm really pleased! And I've tryed to correct the traclist by adding it to the description of the video.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 02:30

movie maker automaticaly saved my project before the soft blocked.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 03:06

HERE IT IS :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Ngw_Qa2gQ

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 03:20

wespecz
there is no possibility to return time back and I'm sorry for this

Hey my friend! Dont worry, its okey! Dont be sorry, Im not sad on you or so. We are all trying to help Ruslana now and thats whats most important at the moment. Im sure Ruslana would appreciate your effort a lot!

ruslanasite
and interesting. Im happy you didnt lost your work forever!

And my videoversion of this will be completely diffrent - hopefully

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 03:26

RuslanaTube

I'm really curious about the new videos you plan to upload on RuslanaTube. Hmmm... Could you give us a clue?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 03:30

ruslanasite

Well, First I put in priority to finish my version of the sample songs from Amazonka.

Then there will be a couple of videos you already have seen.

Following this there will then be some older videos but which has not been published before.
I have a lot of private videos of Ruslana that I have filmed personally. One of these are due, its from 2005.

And a concert of Ruslana performing only songs from Clubin

And...nah I shall not tell anymore

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 03:39

RuslanaTube

Thank you for your kind words!

ruslanasite

HERE IT IS :

That's really more than cool! in your presentation is great!!! You can add video My budemo pershi, too

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 03:45

ruslanasite
wespecz

and we support each other right! I have both given comments and rated your videos as "awesome". You are very good guys!!

ou can add video My budemo pershi, too

yeah I was surprised you didnt do that!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 08:52 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
I will start with song number 6 followed by 9

OK- 6 and 9 for RuslanaTube All others, Hahds OFF these songs

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 10:32

RuslanaTube

yeah I was surprised you didnt do that!

Well , I didn't do that because in that video there is a 'fighting' violent Ruslana. I don't want ppl to misunderstand the video.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 10:33

wespecz

Thanks

nikoleta_rangelova

ok .

cora
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 11:15

ruslanasite
Well , I didn't do that because in that video there is a 'fighting' violent Ruslana. I don't want ppl to misunderstand the video.

Very considerate! Thanks you!
I really like your version, well done!

RuslanaTube
I also see the fact that the more videos of the same contents as at RuslanaTube, the more viewers they will steal from it and with this get RuslanaTube less attention

I absolutely agree with this.
But it is not all about promotion, it is also about fun. Some fans just have fun making such an amazonka video and of course they want to show it everyone. So I think that's absolutely fine.

But there are occasions which have nothing to do with fun and where it is just silly to multiple-upload the same stuff. For example when the new video Moon of Dreams comes out. If it is uploaded several times, it will reduce the view counts of RuslanaTube.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 11:24

cora

But there are occasions which have nothing to do with fun and where it is just silly to multiple-upload the same stuff. For example when the new video Moon of Dreams comes out. If it is uploaded several times, it will reduce the view counts of RuslanaTube.

I agree with you. RuslanaTube should upload the official videos , etc.

Very considerate! Thanks you!
I really like your version, well done!

Thanks. I didin't wanted to use that video because ppl who are discovering Ruslana are going to have a bad image about her.

In my videos I tryed to fit the audio with the video images.

At De ty moya ljubov , I used video parts from Znaju ja (the mountains where Ruslana searches her love , and that amazing part with Rusiya on that peak.)

At Not For Sale , I used video with Ruslana fighting with the sunthetic.
etc

Savar
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 11:24

RuslanaTube

- 88 31 ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 11:30

In adddititon at 01.16 min. Wespe promotes www.youtube.com/ruslanatube

cora
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 11:42

ruslanasite
In my videos I tryed to fit the audio with the video images.
Yes, very good. Although I would have chosen one or two more live clips from Baku or Sofia instead of much Lana.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 14:32 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
this one I'm almost (but not absolutely) sure you have
http://ruslana.in.ua/video/The%20same%20star%20(ev%202005).wmv

The Same Star from ESC'05. I posted it here only because you said you don't visit UA topics. (just in case you don't have it, but it is almost impossible) It is again a link from Alex_Angel

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 15:56

cora
Some fans just have fun making such an amazonka video and of course they want to show it everyone.

I know! And I felt this already yesterday and I didnt wanted to make wespecz either sad or to make him remove his video, that wouldnt feel good to do at all and that would certainly not be the policy of RuslanaTube!

ruslanasite
wespecz

And I have also "slept on your videos" before continue with mine. You know most of all I appreciate artwork of creative Ruslanafans and your videos surely are carefully made,because you have simply made effort in them!
RuslanaTube DO support fans activities very much actually. Yesterday I was more pissed off on myself because I couldnt be as fast as you are. When my version will be up I will give it as a videoresponse to your videos to show My support to You in return

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 16:03

nikoleta_rangelova
The Same Star from ESC'05. I posted it here only because you said you don't visit UA topics.

Thanks. This video is old and uploaded on YouTube dosens of times so this is of the kind that dont need to be uploaded again, and I have it in my playlists under "Ruslana at Eurovision".

Well if I say I dont visit UA topics that is only because of lack of time. I do it when I have time enough which I rarely have nowadays.

So all kinds of videolinks that is shared somewhere else than in this topic is highly appreciated if you share here as well to get my full attention.
There can never be too many videos and its better to show and tell about too many videos than less. So its great that you help me with this, to collect as many videos as possible.

Savar
, !

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 19:40

RuslanaTube

yeah, it was only the beginning

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 20:28 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

I appreciate artwork of creative Ruslanafans

But I didn't express myself at the "video" because I wanted to introduce Ruslana's new CD as it is. I wanted to express only Ruslana.

Hey very beautifull background at your channel!!! Well done! Go, Wild Energy. And my video at your favorites? Add Alexo7's video ...

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 20:30

wespecz

Niet. Yours is cool too. And you was the first one (Ty pershi).

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 20:55

ruslanasite

thank you

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 21:13

wespecz

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 19:44

RuslanaTube

Amazonka will be released soon. Have you, please, have theese videos in better than Youtube quality to upload it to the Czech Youtubes, please? I think that they may cover releasing Amazonka!

- something like my creation at Youtube but it may be better like Alexo7's ... or I may use mine and translate promoting titles into Czech. What's your oppinion?

Drum'n'dance
Dva Puti
or this Dva Puti

Although I don't know that Amazonka contains of them I think that it doesn't matter and theese songs may be covered. I adore them.

I can also upload Wild Energy English teaser (I've got it in best quality, I don't need it, just want to know your oppinion) or Wild Energy show teaser.

Thanks a lot!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 19:52

wespecz

Thanks for your message, I will take a look at this as soon as possible to help you out. Of course I support your Czech YouTube site of yours, its great and very good help for Ruslana!

At the moment I have to finish my "amazonka promotion video" so I dont have time to do anything else before this is done- I say to you as to all others, please remind me and grab me whenever you need to. Dont be affraid to push on me to do stuff.
I tend to pop into forum and talk instead of doing what I should and also I tend to swop focus extremely easy and out of this I can forget about things!

RuslanaTube Update
I have made a new background to the RuslanaTube site at YouTube . Please have a look at it and state your opinion. Is it okey like this, or is it disturbing, or can I develope it to the even better or can I add something else that can be needed?

My idea to have the "new kolesowheel" as background is to give some dynamic feeling when entering it, to get a little more wild energic impression but Im uncertain if this idea is good or not.
I welcome all kind of critism around it.

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 20:15

RuslanaTube

I will take a look at this as soon as possible to help you out

Thanks You're gold!

At the moment I have to finish my "amazonka promotion video"

Well done! I'm very curious

cora
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 20:42

RuslanaTube
I welcome all kind of critism around it.

To be honest, to me it is distracting. I would prefer a black background with the little line on top as before.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 20:49

may be if the wheels were smaller, or only at the periphery, where they could be seen-one column of wheels(like clock wheels), one spinning on the left, the other on the right, as if the first moves the second, which moves the third, etc, like the ones in the photo section on the mainsite......
What a critic I am! Sorry. Otherwise the idea of the wheels is great!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site